Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI (9833 Views)

"Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School / See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 / >ASUU To Call Off 2 Months Strike 20th August 2013??-VNTI ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by blabber15(f): 11:40am On May 04, 2012
Unilorin? I laugh in swahili. Everyone know UI is better than Unilorin. It's a poll conducted on students. Only God knows the sample size of the population that was surveyed. Besides UI students are a bit pissed about the electricity situation right now. Everything else in UI is eons ahead of Unilorin.
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Chillext(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2012
Supported............ LASU is d worst
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by solomon111(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2012
Saw-G:
no be for mouth or anything, unilorin is the best school and will always be, check out their products, they are representing. you are too gbaski unilorin, my probitas doctrina.......ride on skul ti o ni rival.......unilorin, a school that produces decent and well mannered citizens of the beloved country (NIGERIA)
Actually,UNILORIN produces half baked graduates(with respect to Nigerian standards) due to the fact that they are always trying to maintain their position as the school with the fastest calendar in the country at the expense of their students.
I have met loads of them,and with all due respect to UNILORIN, they are nothing to write home about.
I know a company that gives preference to UI and UNIBEN graduates before any other school, due to the standards they have always tried to maintain, regardless of the pace of the calendar.
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by areee(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2012
We are always there! Check out our products. They are BETTER BY FARRR. Areeee Abiola
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by nel76(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2012
Nigerians very funny people.... What what what improvement have we made? Was I not part of the system again... We need over hauling and change of mind sets let's drop our normal CPF 'cram pour and Forget' let's face the masquerade squarely..... Smiling but suffering folks. Mtcheeeeeeew We are the leaders of today not tomorrow, what are the so called youth doing including me.
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 04, 2012
dirtymoney: i dont believe in all these random rankings. there is nothing like a school better than another, it all depends on the students. walks away......

You are a cheap joke!
Goahead and compare harvard to LASU
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2012
Hmm. .My alma mater's doing ok. Cool!
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by phemi01(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2012
Unilorin kor, Unilorry ni. Unilorin my yansh! Everyone claims their school is the best, bringing up some bogus ranking from God knows where.
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Whizkay(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2012
Who d hell are dis VNTI pple..one yeye online orgnisation dat z lukn for hw to mke itself popular...i dnt bliv dis 1 bit
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by cowgurl: 2:02pm On May 04, 2012
UNILLORIN top on the list Didn't see that coming.
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by cowgurl: 2:04pm On May 04, 2012
breezy047:

You are a cheap joke!
Goahead and compare harvard to LASU
grin Xup Breezy?
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by espn(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2012
@ tohirah wanna get admission into university of ilorin..aiit contact me on 08052357640 or 30d9d40e on bb..or add me up wif ma num on 2go..hope u v ur o levels nd jamb..al u nid to do is to prep wel for ur post jamb..I assure u of admission by d grace of God..nd am aint asking for money oo..just pray for me wen u get it..am ex student anyway..tkia..probitas doctrina..in learning and discipline..in learning nd character we r better by far!..unilorin 2010 economics student any1 here..alstars hail u all..
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by rman: 2:35pm On May 04, 2012
solomon111: Actually,UNILORIN produces half baked graduates(with respect to Nigerian standards) due to the fact that they are always trying to maintain their position as the school with the fastest calendar in the country at the expense of their students.
I have met loads of them,and with all due respect to UNILORIN, they are nothing to write home about.
I know a company that gives preference to UI and UNIBEN graduates before any other school, due to the standards they have always tried to maintain, regardless of the pace of the calendar.

How did you arrive at your conclusion Mr Fully Baked graduate?
A good and well executed accademic calendar is part of a good university structure.
Universities in UK and US must be producing half baked graduates based on your assertion
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by adegbitown: 2:45pm On May 04, 2012
Abeg where are d FUTs. Abi na special poll be dier own?
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Damalex4luv(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2012
Abegi where are the Oba awon university student.
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by zeejesus(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2012
†ђξ figures aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ there now! We aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ d best by far. Probitas Doctrina
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Akanbi1509(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2012
I join you say ameen, insha Allah you will be addmited. I pass out from the school, now serving in akwa ibom.
tohirah: I too love that sch,Better by far noni. I just pray they admit me this session ooo
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 04, 2012
solomon111: Actually,UNILORIN produces half baked graduates(with respect to Nigerian standards) due to the fact that they are always trying to maintain their position as the school with the fastest calendar in the country at the expense of their students.

Sorry sir
Your own singular lonlely negative opinion about the school does not matter amongst over a million voices vouching for its quality. . .
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by wellscon: 5:22pm On May 04, 2012
BETTER BY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

YOU NEED TO BE THERE TO BELEIVE!
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by funkietunm(f): 5:26pm On May 04, 2012
Alws better by far
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Akanbi1509(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2012
Well, solomon or can i say mr fully baked product, you neagative post on the standard of unilorin is totally vagued and out of point. Am a product of that great school, am presently working in multinatinal company, exxonmobil and proudly telling you that most unilorint product are doing great. So advice you watch your utrance or whatever nonsense coment you want to post.
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 04, 2012
cowgurl: grin Xup Breezy?

Am good missy. . .i never got your reply to my mail
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by GBNY: 5:43pm On May 04, 2012
Oh UI why....?
We ar the 1st and for eva we r goin to be the best..!
Others dey learn from UI...
Rectre Sapere Fons.........!
Merule say so....!

Mr Segun Merule, gbogo indy, Owfar?
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by GBNY: 5:47pm On May 04, 2012
Cheg-goon:
Oh UI why....?
Merule say so....!

Mr segun merule, gbogbo indy, owfar?
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On May 04, 2012
Mtchew! What is VNTI? If it's not internationally recognised, I have no reason to beleive their statistics.
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Lyns32uk(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2012
Cheg-goon:
Oh UI why....?
Merule say so....!
m
Osheeyyyyy!!!!!
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by dollyptosh(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2012
greall1: Uni ilorin is one of the best now even in term of academic session they are faster than any other school in nigeria
greall1: Uni ilorin is one of the best now even in term of academic session they are faster than any other school in nigeria
Difficult to cope wit d speed
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Tuatara(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2012
What's ABU doin @ the 10th place?thats impossible.
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by blabber15(f): 7:32pm On May 04, 2012
Lmao! Are you seriously trying to convince us that unilorin produces 'fully baked' graduates with that level of grammar?[quote
author=Akanbi1509]Well, solomon or can i say mr fully baked product,
you neagative post on the standard of unilorin is totally vagued and out
of point. Am a product of that great school, am presently working in
multinatinal company, exxonmobil and proudly telling you that most
unilorint product are doing great. So advice you watch your utrance or
whatever nonsense coment you want to post.[/quote]
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Harzan(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2012
PROBITAS DOCTRINA!!!
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by Harzan(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2012
Harzan: PROBITAS DOCTRINA!!!
PROUDLY BETTER BY FAR!!!
Re: Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI by daveemuobo(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2012
Vnti my foot...u guys need to know how their data was collected , how many samples were gotten and the criteria for all of these...
A one man squad decides to put crap online and you really believe ur school is Nö x...

Reminds me webometrics , 4yrs ago...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YABATECH Part-time Form For 2024/2025 Admission / UNIBEN Wins Case On Land Dispute With Uteh Community / Great Discoveries And Mind Blowing Facts(graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.