Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,199 members, 7,970,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? (24183 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo???????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Emphasis(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2012
Sky-walker:
I dont understand. How can a mad man confess?

Nice question...
And lets accept the mad men actually confessed, but why would sane people believe the confession of mad men?

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by dekung(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2012
Winners Chapel, Ota, Ogun State Nigeria is the only place on the planet in our present information age where confessional statements from Mad men are taken seriously. Rotfl. I cant stop laughing.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Whymee: 1:34pm On May 03, 2012
dekung: Meaning God has favourites amongst his own followers. Madalla bomb blast was successful but he ensured the one in winners was foiled? Hmmmmm!!! I wonder why this is not on Channels news since it happened some two weeks ago. You guys are either pathological liars or too gullible you will believe anything

In total support of your submission, I wonder, the poster said those men ran mad immediately they stepped into the church, that mean during their stay in the church auditorium they were still insane, how come a sane man believe a confession from an insane men, except the two group are same.

Do BH need a schematic diagram before lunching an attack.

Come to think of it, GOD FORBID, do you think first BH ploy will fail in Lagos?

Blind man dey lead blind men team.

Be wise.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by dare2think: 1:38pm On May 03, 2012
Emphasis:

Nice question...
And lets accept the mad men actually confessed, but why would sane people believe the confession of mad men?

Ha ha ha ha

Classic!

It makes you wonder, who is actually the mad group?

The alleged mad men or the accusers!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Skywalker5(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2012
dare2think:

Ha ha ha ha

Classic!

It makes you wonder, who is actually the mad group?

The alleged mad men or the accusers!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by rakumiii(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2012
musKeeto: God loves the winners, made these schemers mad yet those that planted the bombs at Madalla on his son's birthday are free... GREAT GOD!!!! keep ON HATING haters.. The annointing on Papa's life is wonderfull....

Whose Papa
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by doctokwus: 1:45pm On May 03, 2012
Y are pple not seeing this for what it is:Winners people dnt want to b outdone by d T.B. Joshua propaganda machinery,dey feel d man has bn ruling d airwaves of recent wt his "accurate predictions",so dey av come up wt sth dat is trending now dat will & gv d church some glory.Watch out next for Christ embassy media arm to follow suit
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by sureboykris(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2012
This is some trashy story. Definitely aint true.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Delafruita(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2012
this is the funniest thread on the frontpage.i dont know which is crazier,that the church members decided without any verification that the two guys were actually BH,or that the guys ran mad and were still sane enough to confess.NAIJA we hail thee
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Whymee: 1:59pm On May 03, 2012
ifihearam: 2 Boko Haram Spies Ran Mad At Winners Chapel Otta

Two weeks ago,2 suspected Boko Haram spies who was sent to get the schematics of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel's building apparently ran mad as soon as they stepped their foot in church premises. They confessed to have been sent to get a full plan of the church for a possible bomb attack but they received madness instead.

As at then the presiding Bishop was in America when this happened, it was announced in church during one of the services. Those in the know will confirm this.

Yet we have regular church members of the church, who are ritualist, armed robbers, kidnappers. Drug Barron, rapist, sadist etc, they never go mad during church service even when papa is around.

Sun fifuu don av brame at oool.

They believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by antartica(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2012
These murderfuckers have picked on another lunatic again,just like the unfortunate one tb joshua fed with pee and sh.it for tv show that interest the deluded and the shackled.

Why is it that they love to torment the mentally vulnerable and children?
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by kay1one(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2012
NA WASH!
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by shagaman: 2:20pm On May 03, 2012
Our people are so gullible thats why they are always swindled,forming different stories so that offerings would increase....smh
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Omen100(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2012
laugh won burst my belle, naija is truly a confused nation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by SisiKill1: 2:25pm On May 03, 2012
So how did this happen. . . Did they confess before going mad? If that's how it went down, then that is very bad of Papa to run them mad after confessing. . . what happened to the forgiving spirit?

If they were mad when they confessed, why should we believe anything they say. The mad man who has made the NDA roundabout in Kaduna his home professes himself to be the queen of England's bastard child but no one takes him seriously. . .because (all together now) HE IS A MAD MAN!!!

So what is the truth here. . .is Papa filled with the unforgiving spirit or his Papa using the rantings of mad men to boost his profile as "God's Second Born"

Hmmmmmm
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by flourishG(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2012
This is the same way they PROMOTE AND MARKET THEIR GOODS AND SERVICES. The OP is one of their advertising agents. All na "FORMAT". ~mtchew~
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by chromoTop: 2:40pm On May 03, 2012
the story is yet to be verified by the church and even the man himself and yall have gone this mad already grin grin
you criticise based on some roadside rumour? meeehn madness is on a visit in this forum again and i wish y'all good.
to be stewpid aint bad, but trying to sound smart when all you gat is so mushed wishy brain makes me say naija enjoy your cake! what reasonable man would string this up from the church and you wouldnt hear it when it happened? you call us hideous foo.ls like y'all?
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by texazzpete(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2012
linkin8k:
Do you work for them :-/

No. I have eyes and a functioning brain, which you apparently lack.
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by texazzpete(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2012
doctokwus: Y are pple not seeing this for what it is:Winners people dnt want to b outdone by d T.B. Joshua propaganda machinery,dey feel d man has bn ruling d airways of recent wt his "accurate predictions",so dey av come up wt sth dat is trending now dat will & gv d church some glory.Watch out next for Christ embassy media arm to follow suit

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 03, 2012
That means d winners pipl hav enof juju in dia componds bc God wil neva arest a sinner by turning him or her into a mad pesin. I dey smell rat here o
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Delaw8: 2:48pm On May 03, 2012
Funny story
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by fakulty(m): 3:00pm On May 03, 2012
indeed
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by AbujaJobs1(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2012
@OP pls answer

1. Did they confess to the act before they ran mad or after they ran mad?
2. Did they recover from their madness eventually?
3. Were they handed over to the police to investigate?

Finally, for you;

1.Were you paid money to make this post?
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by djfiifi(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2012
so the mad men confessed?
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Francuiz: 3:10pm On May 03, 2012
Hmmmm. Uncle pls tell us a story. Story! Storryyyy!!
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2012
Hahahahahahaaaa!!

Choi!!

I have nothing but love for this con man c(u)m pastor called Oyedepo. His propaganda Machinery too tight!!

Result of this News, more followers, more money in the bank!! BOSS!!
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by samyng(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2012
PRAISE GOD
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 03, 2012
Maybe it was 2 mad men that wandered into the church and were acting suspicious how they got the confessions, remains to be known. Anyway their 'darling papa' will slap the madness out of them
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 03, 2012
dekung: Winners Chapel, Ota, Ogun State Nigeria is the only place on the planet in our present information age where confessional statements from Mad men are taken seriously. Rotfl. I cant stop laughing.
Hahahahah bros U wicked
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by damas11111(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2012
I don laugh so tey tears dey commot for my eyes grin grin grin

Foolish people blinded by religion fanaticism! angry angry angry
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by Obere4u: 4:32pm On May 03, 2012
Abuja_Jobs: @OP pls answer

1. Did they confess to the act before they ran mad or after they ran mad?
2. Did they recover from their madness eventually?
3. Were they handed over to the police to investigate?

Finally, for you;

1.Were you paid money to make this post?

Truly the mad men or the poster has collected something at the back.......
Re: Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? by oobim(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2012
Dis story might b false,but are people telling me that mad men dont talk cohelently or does not make sense sometimes?R u kidding me?Those who think CNN OR Chanels should have carried d news r not ok.They NEVER broadcast any news about God n his many miracles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Science More Accurate Than The Bible? / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.