Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,143 members, 7,943,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Can An Angel Be Looking For You With Your Blessings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can An Angel Be Looking For You With Your Blessings? (875 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Angel Be Looking For You With Your Blessings? by iluvnet(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2012
Hi everyone,

I was told by someone that they were in the church for a meeting and the Pastor said that an angel with blessing of a life partner is looking for someone and the person is not present in the church. Pastor later called the sister of the person out to pray for her to take the blessing on her sister's behalf. However, in this same church is a committed sister who spends all her life catering to the needs of the Pastor, that is present and is looking for a life partner. This sister was omitted and the blessing of a life partner was given to another person that was not even present in the church meeting. Is this possible?

Is this true of angelic ministry? Does it mean that an angel does not know where the owner of the blessing is? I mean, can an angel leave heaven for a church with blessing and would not know whether the owner of the blessings will be in the church or not. Please pastors in the house, help me out as I have gone through the bible and this idea does not sound biblical to me. The absent person is not a born again person and she married few months after that prayer to an unbeliever while a committed and born again sister was left. This is disturbing to me. Please explain what this is all about.

Thanks.
Re: Can An Angel Be Looking For You With Your Blessings? by flourishG(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2012
Hello,

As a MoG, The principle is not explicitly stated in the bible like that but it's the same when people cannot come to where Apostle Paul was and they touched him with handkerchiefs to take to the sick people. As for the sister who was serving the man of God, it's not the man of God that controls the angel but God. When her own time comes, God will give her the life partner. There is time for everything in life and in the Spirit.
Re: Can An Angel Be Looking For You With Your Blessings? by Whymee: 6:44am On May 04, 2012
Go through the bible, you will see when God came down from abode looking for Adam, ' ADAM, ADAM WHERE ARE YOU".

Your pastor statement is being manifested from the Bible

The software
The hardware
And the spiritware is found only in the bible.

If there is any book to be kept under lock and key, it's the B...

Be wise.
Re: Can An Angel Be Looking For You With Your Blessings? by iluvnet(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2012
Whymee: Go through the bible, you will see when God came down from abode looking for Adam, ' ADAM, ADAM WHERE ARE YOU".

Your pastor statement is being manifested from the Bible

The software
The hardware
And the spiritware is found only in the bible.

If there is any book to be kept under lock and key, it's the B...

Be wise.

Thanks. After this event, do we have a similar event where God or an angel is looking for a person? Because if we go by the analogy, it means that all of us going to Church with our shoe on are committing sin since God asked Moses to remove his shoe. I am ready to learn.
Re: Can An Angel Be Looking For You With Your Blessings? by yemisolar(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2012
@poster, generally i do not believe much in 'ministry of angels' in the new testament. This is because we now have the Holy spirit who is greater in us than any angel could ever be on the outside. That is why we have only a handful of angelic appearances in the NT as compared to OT. Having said that it does not mean angels cannot appear today.

In this pecific case i dont think the angel did not know that the lady was not in church. It might just be that it was time for the lady to get married and God had to 'birth' through the believers around her since she is not a believer.

Having said that, God loves the believer the same way He loves the unbeliever, the difference is that the believer has accepted His love. Therefore, the sister catering to the pastors needs- if she is doing it with a good heart- will surely get her reward.
Re: Can An Angel Be Looking For You With Your Blessings? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2012
iluvnet: Hi everyone,

I was told by someone that they were in the church for a meeting and the Pastor said that an angel with blessing of a life partner is looking for someone and the person is not present in the church. Pastor later called the sister of the person out to pray for her to take the blessing on her sister's behalf. However, in this same church is a committed sister who spends all her life catering to the needs of the Pastor, that is present and is looking for a life partner. This sister was omitted and the blessing of a life partner was given to another person that was not even present in the church meeting. Is this possible?

Is this true of angelic ministry? Does it mean that an angel does not know where the owner of the blessing is? I mean, can an angel leave heaven for a church with blessing and would not know whether the owner of the blessings will be in the church or not. Please pastors in the house, help me out as I have gone through the bible and this idea does not sound biblical to me. The absent person is not a born again person and she married few months after that prayer to an unbeliever while a committed and born again sister was left. This is disturbing to me. Please explain what this is all about.

Thanks.

An angel who comes and who does not know where the person?
It blesses a person on behalf of another?
Actually that pastor has a great sense of inventiveness ... maybe all those things give an excellent financial result ...
Such people as a shepherd are leeches that feed on the ignorance of others ...
Perrsonas They laugh, and laugh at God ...
They play with the angels ... consider them idiots ...
They have no scruples, no ethics, no moral ...
Re: Can An Angel Be Looking For You With Your Blessings? by iluvnet(m): 5:07pm On May 05, 2012
Ptolomeus:

An angel who comes and who does not know where the person?
It blesses a person on behalf of another?
Actually that pastor has a great sense of inventiveness ... maybe all those things give an excellent financial result ...
Such people as a shepherd are leeches that feed on the ignorance of others ...
Perrsonas They laugh, and laugh at God ...
They play with the angels ... consider them idiots ...
They have no scruples, no ethics, no moral ...

Thanks brother for the bolded, you expressed exactly my thoughts. I want to believe this is just deception of the highest order and manipulation of the simple minds who are made to believe or swallow hook line and sinker whatever comes out of a man of God. Apart from the single act of God asking for the whereabouts of Adam, which I doubt can be attributed to God not being an all knowing God, I have never come across in my bible reading where an angel does not know the whereabouts of the recipient of a blessing. To me, the pastor just uses abracadabra to deceive people. How can people be in a meeting, praying and looking up tro God and you said an angel has come down but the owner of the blessing is not around. Is this a joke or what? angry What of all the other people present at the meeting? Doesn't God has blessings for them? May God help us from these deceivers ooo.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Book Of God, What Happened? / Doubt Of The Senses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.