Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,389 members, 7,881,408 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Behold He Wouldn't Do It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold He Wouldn't Do It! (976 Views)

She Wouldn't Date Him Because Of His D*ck Size / I've Tried So Much But Ladies Wouldn't Leave Me Be....(pics) / VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold He Wouldn't Do It! by tpm(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2012
He waited for it for two years and d single chance he got, my guy logged out. He is my cousin and came to live with me 4 some time now. He admired her and confessed his love 4 ds virgin dt lives nxt street to ours. D gurl also lovd him. At least she has visited him in many occasions wen am around. Bt u know virgins and their wahala. She insisted on NO sexx. My guy agreed and then gradually workd his way thru her heart. For 2 yrs, my guy was roasting and havin a gurl friend at d same time. One day (few days b4 d last val day), he decided 2 put d gurl 2 a test by insisting it's either she submits 2 him or kiss d r/ship gud bye. At first d gurl maintaind her position, bt yielded not quite long after. Then came the d-day. Babe visited and b4 u could say jack robbinson, pulled off her cloth 4 d bleeping 2 begin. My guy came close and discovered her 'abunna' was yet 2 b unveiled. And 'he suddenly lost his erection'. He jst wouldn't do it! He carelessed, fingered and kissed just 2 buy time to activate, bt none saved d situatn. He was gasping 4 strength 2 acquire another erection, to no avail. His joystick would reluctantly rise up, yet quickly dies down. D gurl was lookin at him confusd of wot was going on. Then at a point, he excusd himself 2 use d bathroom (hoping to get restored wen he gets out of her sight) and by d time he made it back 2 d room, d gurl had already got dressd waiting to go. Wen he was explaining d whole thing to me, i was kind of askd him if he was ok cos i know he is not impotent. He wept bittery wondering why he missd d golden oportunity and wot d gurl might think he is. I calmed him dwn, but d truth is d gurl neva visited again since then. They re stil in gud terms shaa. Please guys hav u encountered this b4? Pls share hw it happened, wot u think is d cause and hw u handled it. I need to convince my guy he's normal b4 he does something silly.
Re: Behold He Wouldn't Do It! by barba: 10:55pm On May 03, 2012
It culd b charm, u tink na guy go first try am? Is nt easy 2b a virgin
Re: Behold He Wouldn't Do It! by Nobody: 12:13am On May 04, 2012
tpm: He waited for it for two years and d single chance he got, my guy logged out. He is my cousin and came to live with me 4 some time now. He admired her and confessed his love 4 ds virgin dt lives nxt street to ours. D gurl also lovd him. At least she has visited him in many occasions wen am around. Bt u know virgins and their wahala. She insisted on NO sexx. My guy agreed and then gradually workd his way thru her heart. For 2 yrs, my guy was roasting and havin a gurl friend at d same time. One day (few days b4 d last val day), he decided 2 put d gurl 2 a test by insisting it's either she submits 2 him or kiss d r/ship gud bye. At first d gurl maintaind her position, bt yielded not quite long after. Then came the d-day. Babe visited and b4 u could say jack robbinson, pulled off her cloth 4 d bleeping 2 begin. My guy came close and discovered her 'abunna' was yet 2 b unveiled. And 'he suddenly lost his erection'. He jst wouldn't do it! He carelessed, fingered and kissed just 2 buy time to activate, bt none saved d situatn. He was gasping 4 strength 2 acquire another erection, to no avail. His joystick would reluctantly rise up, yet quickly dies down. D gurl was lookin at him confusd of wot was going on. Then at a point, he excusd himself 2 use d bathroom (hoping to get restored wen he gets out of her sight) and by d time he made it back 2 d room, d gurl had already got dressd waiting to go. Wen he was explaining d whole thing to me, i was kind of askd him if he was ok cos i know he is not impotent. He wept bittery wondering why he missd d golden oportunity and wot d gurl might think he is. I calmed him dwn, but d truth is d gurl neva visited again since then. They re stil in gud terms shaa. Please guys hav u encountered this b4? Pls share hw it happened, wot u think is d cause and hw u handled it. I need to convince my guy he's normal b4 he does something silly.
story story! Story! Once upon a time! Time! Time!
Re: Behold He Wouldn't Do It! by 190: 12:18am On May 04, 2012
try try try again!

(1) (Reply)

Life Without Women / Man Weds Three Wives In Church in one Day......... / Ẅђα† Will U Do Wn Ur Girl Sleeps Wit Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.