Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,746 members, 7,908,885 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:39 PM

Please Help,there Is A Guy Stalling My Love-life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help,there Is A Guy Stalling My Love-life (1029 Views)

Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... / Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,there Is A Guy Stalling My Love-life by bennnie(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2007
nairalanders i really need honest advice on this.there is this friend of mine who is giving me serious headache. he wont start talking to a girl until i do so.he expresses interest in the same girls as i do.whenevee he sees me talking to a girl anywhere,he would always interrupt and want to engage in our conversant.he is always marking me and i,m feeling really bad because i'm this kind of guy who aint selfish ,so i tend to leave most of this girls for him but you know what,he screws everything up and the next thing i hear is that the girl aint what it.he waits for me again to chatt up another girl and the same thing happens all over again.i can count about seven different girls he has turned down the drain without any impact. you guys should tell me what to do befre i kill this guy.The most annoying thing about him is that he makes it look as if the girls cant resist his charms
Re: Please Help,there Is A Guy Stalling My Love-life by dellynash(f): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2007
hi, how old are you? i would like to know your age then i will tell you what u can do about it
Re: Please Help,there Is A Guy Stalling My Love-life by Bestglo(f): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2007
Please don't Kill.Just take it easy
If actually he is a friend of yours you should make your mind known 2 him and see if he will  change his attitude
Re: Please Help,there Is A Guy Stalling My Love-life by olanajim(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2007
Wao! Funny indeed. Is the guy your twin brother? How come he know when you are chatting a new gal? Do you walk everywhere together? Lives together?

Well, he is doing that because he read through your weakness. Your cowardice. He is using you to fulfil his fantasies.

Better wake up. You would be getting bad reputation from those ladies and others. And ladies won't take you serious again since you are working for someone else.

Cut him off your friend lists and stop telling him about new gals as you have been doing.

I don't believe your story though. Because you can't win a lady's heart and that lady would go after a useless man simply because the man ask you to donate her to him. You may end up "donating" your wife someday.

I don't need to ask of your age, it is "teen grade". Just be careful.
Re: Please Help,there Is A Guy Stalling My Love-life by iice(f): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2007
Maybe you should teach him to talk/pick up girls undecided

(1) (Reply)

It's A Little Bit Had For Me Without U / What If Your Dad Was Once Her Aristo? / D0nt Want To Be A Player N0 M0re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.