Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered (14389 Views)

Happy 60th Birthday To Governor Adams Oshiomohole / Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng / Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Orebukola(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2012
[quote author=Oskilala][/quote]
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by mygsmnairacom(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2012
So sad. May he rest in peace. It is now left to the police to tell us exactly what transpired.

In the next three months, I'll no longer be giving you cash; instead, I'll teach you how to be self-reliant https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by onatisi(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2012
Jenams: So PDP I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Edo is tryin τ̅☺ fix dis election by every means possible? Shame!

silence is the best answer for a complete fool like you.no be ur fault na blackberry wey com cheap na im cause am.

1 Like

Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Nobody: 11:03am On May 04, 2012
Alusi Okija:

So you that graduated from Primary School and couldnt pass 'FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING' did not notice the sacarsm in my post!!

I suggest you google 'Figure of speech' and be enlightened. .

Oxymoron. . . And that was not an insult either!! cool

It just showed how fooolish and inhuman you are;playing oxymoron with a man that was murdered ? tongue long hiss
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by onatisi(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2012
dadicvila: It should be an eye for an eye,Edo ACN shud waste no tym to retaliate,retaliate now the blood is hot,crazy world

see wetting cheap bb don turn my people to!no more deep thinking.eyaaaaa sorry ooooo
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by kutchs: 11:14am On May 04, 2012
When a man dies it is PDP, when a cattle dies it is PDP, when a car crashes it is PDP, pls folks leave PDP alone. Oshiomole is no saint, he should do a soul searching. He cant continue to wipe cheap sentiments we know better now.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by ismhab(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2012
Boko haram = PDP, PDP = Boko haram, if PDP = Boko haram then PDP is a terrorist and mafia organization period.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Nobody: 11:26am On May 04, 2012
onatisi:

silence is the best answer for a complete fool like you.no be ur fault na blackberry wey com cheap na im cause am.
i started usin  b4 Ūя̲̅ dad met Ūя̲̅ mum goddamit!
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by BabaEleko(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2012
I voted for PDP not GEJ. PDP POWER!! grin grin
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Nobody: 11:35am On May 04, 2012
I'm not saying his death is not political, but not all death of politicians and there aids are political. People are been murdered everyday, one can't really tell the shits people have gotten themselve into. And by the way all politicians are the same, if they have the opportunity to take you out, they will.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by NAJALYN: 11:35am On May 04, 2012
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by skyp(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2012
gegee: *thinking*hnmm the governor been talk say the accident na assassination attempt o was he right ? just thinking undecided

u were right. i know pdp will make all possible attempt to take over but they can never succeed cos adams actually tried in his for yrs rule
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Jerros213(m): 11:45am On May 04, 2012
Abuse: PDP has started the damage work. They want to kill Adams Oshiomole by all means. What will it profit them if the gain the whole world and suffer the loss of their own soul. This is very sad. Let us see who can handle the arms better. They will smell hell in July.

AND WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN JULY,BRO? PLS TELL....??
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by onatisi(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2012
Jenams: i started usin  b4 Ūя̲̅ dad met Ūя̲̅ mum goddamit!

eyaaaa sorriiii ooo.
your medicine dey scarce for market.and the thing don dey worry.sorry God go heal.no be ur fault
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by iykay4455(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2012
May his soul rest in peace.I wonder why people kill.What kind of heart will make u shoot or stab another man to death...
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by onatisi(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2012
Jerros213:

AND WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN JULY,BRO? PLS TELL....??
thank u my broda pls ask am,me sef i dey wonder wonder oooo
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Soundmind(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2012
Do or die politics at work.
Mr Olaitan. RIP.
Pls, the family and good people of Edo State, accept my sympathy.
He who kills for power, will die for power.
R I P
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by ballabriggs: 11:58am On May 04, 2012
This is PDP! Intimidate, divide and if possible kill. Is it different to the way Dikibo, Harry Marshall, Funsho Williams, Ogbonna Uche were all murdered in the hands of this criminal gang called PDP? Is it different from the way Mbadinuju murdered the Igwe's? Where are the culprits today are they not walking free? Free yourselves from this criminal gang called the PDP.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by sammirano: 11:59am On May 04, 2012
jmaine: Naija politics ========= => Game of Death

Unfortunate loss cry

it seems you've watched game of thrones.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 04, 2012
Seems a lot is happening in Edo state at the moment. wasn't it in the news that Oshiomole also survived an accident which looks to me like it was staged.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Tyche(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2012
Alusi Okija:

So you that graduated from Primary School and couldnt pass 'FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING' did not notice the sacarsm in my post!!

I suggest you google 'Figure of speech' and be enlightened. .

Oxymoron. . . And that was not an insult either!! cool
That dude has no sense of humor. RIP to the dead.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by kelvincoll(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2012
Jenams: So PDP I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Edo is tryin τ̅☺ fix dis election by every means possible? Shame!

Dont be surprised the perpetrators re from within the ACN, Politics is a dirty game
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by onyewec3: 12:32pm On May 04, 2012
Orebukola: am sori 4 teling pple dis but a fact we must all acept d so called ACN are d beta player at killing, i respect d passion,knowledge of baba Awolowo 4 d yoruba, but u all know he mastaminded d killin of Akintola,many pple now acused of killing in PDP are 4rm d then AD d like of omisore,pls learn 2 speak d truth pls

Very well thought of.dis is the kind of people I like.keep the gud job bro.u jst made my day
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by CY09: 12:44pm On May 04, 2012
lilkech:

this particular truth stings like a bee

my brother i strongly i agree with you. we are worst than sodom n gomora.
we are all guilty in one way or the other.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Jaideyone(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2012
antartica: The more scums like that die,the better for innocent nigerians. That is if there are innocent nigerians left in that dungeon. The country is in a dog eat dog pact. Even kids are up for what they can aggressively grab at the expense of others.

A country on a part of extinction,where fundamental ignorance and hopelessness reign.
u're a Stupid foo*l. Where in the article was it mention that the man is a politician? He was given an appointment and he took it. Even if he was a politician what allegations of corruption do you have against him? If your father gets killed like that will you make the same comment? Retar*d
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by icerberg(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2012
David2471: For those of u accusing pdp,take awhile to tink nd c d ridiculous statement u r making.Wat gud wud killin a private secretary do as regards election?..am 4rm edo state nd i quite remember dat wen gov oshoimole lost d first election,the state pdp chairman was killed in an accident,the information commissioner was killed in a hotel,the deputy gov had a car crash where his driver died and no one accused ACN.While do they nw hv to accuse pdp or is it that the only pple capable of doin sumtin bad r camped in pdp?..dats a lie...some persons r just hidin under d cover of ACN.dnt b surprised if dx is as a result of d internal party problem,d acn r havin..bt then again,dnt point fingers without facts

Thank God we still have objective people with perfect functioning brains on here. God bless u for saying d truth as it is.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by CyberG: 1:50pm On May 04, 2012
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary
Murdered by onyewec3: 12:32pm Orebukola: am sori 4 teling pple dis but a fact we must all acept d so called ACN are d beta player at killing, i respect d passion,knowledge of baba Awolowo 4 d yoruba, but u all know he mastaminded d killin of
Akintola, many pple now acused of killing in PDP are 4rm d then AD d like of omisore,pls learn 2 speak d truth pls Very well thought of.dis is the kind of people I like.keep the gud job bro.u jst made my day

Both of you must be either overly stupid, too dumb to read history, part of the killer PDP propagandist machine or bastard tribalists that should be beheaded and fed to deranged dogs! Was not Awolowo imprisoned before the mainly Ibo coupists planned the January 1966 coup in which they murdered Akintola and the leaders of other parts of Nigeria while escaping Zik and Okpara? So, in your dumbness what did Awo have to do about the madness that started war in Nigeria and will end up consuming about 3 million Ibo lives?
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by icerberg(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2012
onyewec3: In d case of yabaTech 1991,during d SUG election all eyes was on 2 contenders chinoye aguba and seye oladimeji.though popularity polls suggests chinoye aguba wuld win.2days to d election,seye oladimeji was attacked and wounded with machette cut and was taken to d hospital.most finger pointed @ chinoye and dat cost him his election as majority voted seye oladimeji.months later dere was a big problem in Seye's camp and a revelation came up dat one of his guys actually stage-managed the incident.abegunde abel was rusticated frm the schul for stage-managing d arm-bush to paint chinoye aguba black to giv seye a sympathy to win d election.I don't trust oshiomole's camp

Good historian n u r completely on point. People shd not b carried away by sophisticated oratory n cast aspersions on innocent people. There r so many white teeth dat r rotten inside.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by cowgurl: 2:08pm On May 04, 2012
Shot dead @ his residence Smh! May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Akainzo(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2012
Orebukola: am sori 4 teling pple dis but a fact we must all acept d so called ACN are d beta player at killing, i respect d passion,knowledge of baba Awolowo 4 d yoruba, but u all know he mastaminded d killin of Akintola, many pple now acused of killing in PDP are 4rm d then AD d like of omisore,pls learn 2 speak d truth pls

onyewec3:

Very well thought of.dis is the kind of people I like.keep the gud job bro.u jst made my day

The two of you are certified dunces! So Awolowo masterminded the coup of 1966? You guys need some serious flogging to get the weed out of your systems.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Delafruita(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2012
onyewec3:

why wont you like him?werent you the same one that said funsho williams wasnt killed by PDP?just blabbing about what you know nothing about.na u baba awo send to kill akintola abi
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by jmaine: 3:43pm On May 04, 2012
sammirano:

it seems you've watched game of thrones.

lol . . . Who misses such an awesome TV show . . . . can't wait for Sunday for the episode 6 grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension / Buhari: Cyber Terrorists Causing Anxiety In Nigeria / Regulatory Commission Dares Buhari, Rejects Sale Of Exxonmobil’s Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.