Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,382 members, 7,950,817 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigerian Version Of Mr Right - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Version Of Mr Right (13412 Views)

VIDEO – Banging Tape Of Mr Ohiole Lecturer And Head Of Department(hod) leaked / What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by MSItachi: 5:58am On May 11, 2012
If you really take out time to work on your self;character, finances etc
There is hardly no one u cant marry, at least u will broaden ur mr right Range

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by mangbede: 6:14am On May 11, 2012
gree-die:

wont still settle 4 less, i dnt believe dat crap saying abt d attainable being desirable wen d desirable isn't attainable...

Der is no law dat every lady must get married. Since one of d reasons 4 marriage is procreation, i can adopt or look 4 a sper.m donor. I wont manage a man bcz my biological clock is ticking, i ll rather remain SINGLE

nonsence......argue responsible next tym
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 6:19am On May 11, 2012
gree-die:

Nyways, Der is no danger of me bein old nd lonely, dt, i can guarantee

No you can't guarantee that
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 6:34am On May 11, 2012
gree-die:

wont still settle 4 less, i dnt believe dat crap saying abt d attainable being desirable wen d desirable isn't attainable...

Der is no law dat every lady must get married. Since one of d reasons 4 marriage is procreation, i can adopt or look 4 a sper.m donor. I wont manage a man bcz my biological clock is ticking, i ll rather remain SINGLE

I guess you are still 20 or Under 20, wait till you reach 25 and still unmarried then you go know was up
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 6:36am On May 11, 2012
Who I Go Ask?:
He must have 5million naira in his bank account. lol
5 million 2 small!!!
5 brazilian hairs n d money will be reduced to half

@ etchel,true talk
let them marry his money,only 2 findout he is impotent after d wedding.twill den b hard 2 leave
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 6:42am On May 11, 2012
pato405:

Bros no be small thing o! [according to 2face]

I once heard a girl declare it boldly saying ''I can't marry a graduate that earns 40k o! at least 250k. undecided undecided

can you beat that?

just makes me wonder how they think. they DONT believe there's always a starting point. they DON't consider character and charisma anymore. the same graduate will tomorrow add value to his job, get promoted or get a fatter salary from another offer. start earning 450k or more, then all of a sudden, the same lady that declared she'll have NOTHING to do with him will suddenly start making overtures of friendship. luv wantintin in the air, flashing smiles all over from ear to ear whenever the guy is around, starts to pretend like she cares. when the guy throws his face to the other side, she'll come here on NL to complain that she cares about the guy, she luvs him, bla bla bla but the guy doesn't care about her.

wahala!

the same guy you denounced! haba!

guys make una wake up o! these girls don't have your interest at heart. another name for luv now is self-centred interest.

grin grin grin grin grin

GBAM*** you just said it all bro
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by kaykad: 6:44am On May 11, 2012
My version of mrrs right.
Must b a ddevoted xtain.
Must love me more
Must b career oriented and focus
Must always try to develop her sself in any aspect of life
Must be faithful
Will melt for her if she is slim tall and chocolate skinned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 6:49am On May 11, 2012
[quote author=gree-die]
u twist d bible to suit ur point? Nyways, Der is no danger of me bein old nd lonely[quote]

did i really twist the Bible??
Perhaps u tooks urs from d REFURBISHED cos I took mine from d old testament

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Carmall(m): 7:07am On May 11, 2012
The gal is a clown!
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by onyeego(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2012
Poverty has reduced our women to scavengers

Materialism,pride and laziness has become d bane of our women 2day?

In the days of our fathers, our mothers were partners in progress.
Our mothers saw Marriage as a call to selfless service.

The craze for material things is d reason why girls have lost their VALUE.
Its has been PAY as U GO.

instead of waiting for DANGOTE; look for a youngman who loves you and get married,start building with him; there is no READY MADE HUSBANDs or Wives anywhere.

Money doesn't guarantee happiness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by buchibabe: 7:15am On May 11, 2012
So because d babe talk her mind now,na crime be dat abi? Evryone's got his/her opinion on d kind if lifestyle he/she wants.
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Ejine(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2012
Harbioollah: I was Discussing with my departmental colleague,Sandra(not real name). She is a girl i have always admired and wanted to ask out. So in one of my cunny ways,i asked her who is her Mr Right. This was her Definition

1. He must have at least 2 cars,one of which will be mine during my final year
2. He must have been financially stable before i finish school
3. He must own a house cos i dnt want any landlord problem and th house must be tastefully furnished
4. He should either be a Doctor,Lawyer or Banker.(when my course na Microbiology)
5. He must be taller than me and i dont care if he is handsome or not
6. He must not be stingy and should give me whatever i want without hesitation

GOLD DIGGER

I simply Told her she'll remain a Spinster forever.

Waiting for other girls definition of Mr Right

No be only spinster sef! That olodo girl go remain for house sottayyyy her papa go begin dey charge am house rent angry
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by ashile(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2012
@gree-dee
consolation prize
Ejiné:

[quote author=Ejiné]

[quote author=Ejiné]

No be only spinster sef! That olodo girl go remain for house sottayyyy her papa go begin dey charge am house rent angry
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 7:30am On May 11, 2012
1forall:

Please can you explain what you meant by compromise?
Thank you grin
compromise is wen i settle 4 a graduate, instead of one dt studied a professional course, settling 4 less is wen i go 4 a divorced penniless womanizer who is also a wife beater, jst cz im desperate.....
Montalo: mttcheww! Dnt u knw d road 2 d convent? n must u wait 4 a man 2 get al u nid in life? [/stove][quote author=Montalo] mttcheww! Dnt u knw d road 2 d convent? n must u wait 4 a man 2 get al u nid in life?
yes i knw d road to d convent, no i dont need a man to be successful...was dt wat u understood frm my post?
mangbede:

nonsence......argue responsible next tym
yes sir... D father of all reasonable argument. Smh
apocalypse:

No you can't guarantee that
says who? If Im happily married, wont dt suffice as guarantee? Or u tink im single?
gboss4sure:

I guess you are still 20 or Under 20, wait till you reach 25 and still unmarried then you go know was up
im above 20
Carmall: The gal is a clown!
u mean im able to put a smile on ur face?? Well tnx. I tk dt as a compliment irrespective of wt u meant!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by espn(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2012
Check am well..em papa no fit afford 1 room for dem make dem leave..dem no fit afford 3 square meal..na on top debt dem pay em skol fee..em broda drop out mak she go skol..common bicycle em papa fit no get!..dirty gal..b4 u knw..dem go use dem do ritual..cos na aristo dem go finaly end up doin..too sad..no time I for put d pic of sum1 who fell into d wrong hand nd lost her life in d long run..due to greed..wanna get what der parents cldnt afford by al means..wanna copy friends..nd prove class..mere peer pressure..smh for her!
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 7:32am On May 11, 2012
ashile: @gree-dee
consolation prize
ashile, dnt be confused... Sandra is different frm gree-die k
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 7:32am On May 11, 2012
LesbianBoy:
******Enters thread and notices Slimyam is not sitting like a Lady, throws baba blue on the floor and pretends to be picking it up while using one eye to see the color of pant she is wearing! see's BOXERS! shakes head in dissapiontment!****** angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 7:35am On May 11, 2012
buchibabe: So because d babe talk her mind now,na crime be dat abi? Evryone's got his/her opinion on d kind if lifestyle he/she wants.

u dey mind dem? I wont succumb to followin d opinion of d majority, not when d majority is wrong.
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 7:41am On May 11, 2012
[quote author=Harbioollah][/quote]
i hate d fact dt even wen i use simple english, i ve to make it simpler jst so dt u can understand. I meant, dt u gave dt particular passage ur own meaning, making it a law where its jst an option. I meant dt u didnt bother to read d subsequent verses b4 drawin ur conclusion. Next tym, can u read my posts twice 4 clarity?
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by inene: 7:48am On May 11, 2012
WE MUST LEARN TO RESPECT THE VIEWS OF PEOPLE. THIS IS SOMEONE'S DEFINITION OF MR RIGHT. SHE DIDNT SAY EVERYBODY MUST DEFINE MR RIGHT IN HER TERMS. EVRYBODY HAS AN INALIENABLE RIGHT TO CHOOSE HIS MR RIGHT ACCORDING TO HER BELIEF. THIS IS HER VIEW AND SHE IS ENTITLED TO IT. ITS USELESS SAYING THAT SHE WILL NEVER MARRY BECAUSE OF THE CHOICE SHE HAS MADE BECAUSE ITS HER RIGHT. WHETHER SHE REMAINS SINGLE AS A RESULT OF HER CHOICE IS HER BUSINESS. SOMEONE MAY DEFINE HER MR RIGHT AS A MAN WHO MUST HAVE A COMPANY OF HIS OWN, HAVE TWENTY CARS ETC ETC. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT EVERYONE MAKES A CHOICE AND LIVES WITH THE CHOICE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Sike(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2012
Nunsense.
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by adexlink(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2012
see as the gals press cmdpersonal_click....d guy need ur own definition of MR RIGHT.
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by deandavid(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2012
gree-die:

u twist d bible to suit ur point? Here's mine-
1 Corinthians 7:6, i tell u dis not as an order, but simply as a permission.
Vs 8,now to d unmarried and to d widows i say dat it wuld be beta 4 u to continue to live alone as i do.
Vs 9,but if u can't restrain ur desires, go ahead nd marry-its beta to marry Dan to burn wit passion....

So u see, marriage is an option made available 4 ple dt can't endure celibacy....
Ve u heard dt saying? Dat our understanding of d bible depends on our level of ignorance?

uhm... Did i write it must be all luxury from d start? If i remember ryt, i was arguing dt a girl has a ryt to desire certain attributes in her man,dt doesn't mk her materialistic. Dts y its called a WISH LIST... weda she gets dem or not is anoda mata. Nyways, Der is no danger of me bein old nd lonely, dt, i can guarantee
i tell u, u gonna be 1 old rich bitter lonely woman. I have them as aunties .
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by ypzilanti: 8:02am On May 11, 2012
Seun: Perhaps she's referring to an ideal man and is willing to settle for something more realistic??

She is missing the whole point...like most Naija girls.

The qualities you should look for in a partner is about character, personality and life philosophy.

All other things on the outside can change in a twinkle of the eye. Then what?

I know a guy that always said he must marry a woman that has a good job so she can contribute to the family income. He was adamant about it. Guess what? His wife lost her job 2 months after marriage.

My big boy friend who married just last year recently lost his job. If the effizy of the job was what made him Mr. Right for his woman, I guess he will be Mr. wrong now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 8:08am On May 11, 2012
deandavid: i tell u, u gonna be 1 old rich bitter lonely woman. I have them as aunties .
incase u havent noticed, im not moved by wat fools say
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by ceejayluv(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2012
Its an opinion- a wish. She's got the right to one. A girl once told me that her future husband must have at least 10 million naira set aside for the wedding ceremony or else 4get it!
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Caporegime(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2012
@OP your bible ref. has got nothing to do with the old testament and please leave the bible out of this, @gree-die ur point is understood by those who choose to, but i wonder why NL has become a place for cheap insults and curses once your opinion doesnt tag along that of the majority..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by fromacho: 8:19am On May 11, 2012
gree-die:

well dis is nearly my idea of a perfect man, ofcz oda traits lyk well mannered, a practicing Christian etc r included.
Dat doesn't make me or any girl dat wants such a gold digger, nor does it mean we r less hardworking, its just our PREFERENCE!!! Ofcz it differs frm one lady to anoda

being 30 nd unwed wont make me settle 4 less, Der is always d option of being single nd happy...
nd yea, i knw dt love may hinder me frm getting exactly wat i want, but even den, i ll allow only a slight variation.
DATS MY PREFERENCE

40 nko...
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by ayojango(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2012
LesbianBoy:
******Enters thread and notices Slimyam is not sitting like a Lady, throws baba blue on the floor and pretends to be picking it up while using one eye to see the color of pant she is wearing! see's BOXERS! shakes head in dissapiontment!****** angry

Ur sick I swear LWKMD!!!!
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 8:20am On May 11, 2012
@ all,
u do realise dt im not d said sandra ryt?
Nd dt i only amended her list to suit me
nd i also stated dt oda character traits r needed 4 my own complete list (i didnt go into details cz dis isnt my thread or abt me)
i also stated dt a gal is allowed to require certain features in ha guy, ofcz, she may not get exactly dat.
I ended by writin dt a gals idea of an ideal man shouldnt be interpreted to mean dt she is materialistic....

its clear enuf, but den some peeps ll still read oda meanings into dis nd in d typical nigerian sense ll insult nd curse me....nonetheless, im not yet tempted to throw insults at anyone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by deandavid(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2012
gree-die:

incase u havent noticed, im not moved by wat fools say
dis gal get mind o. No be ur fault sha. U neva even marry, i sure say, u no even get bf sef. U jst dy make mouth.o lenu kpa.
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by PHIPEX(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2012
inene: WE MUST LEARN TO RESPECT THE VIEWS OF PEOPLE. THIS IS SOMEONE'S DEFINITION OF MR RIGHT. SHE DIDNT SAY EVERYBODY MUST DEFINE MR RIGHT IN HER TERMS. EVRYBODY HAS AN INALIENABLE RIGHT TO CHOOSE HIS MR RIGHT ACCORDING TO HER BELIEF. THIS IS HER VIEW AND SHE IS ENTITLED TO IT. ITS USELESS SAYING THAT SHE WILL NEVER MARRY BECAUSE OF THE CHOICE SHE HAS MADE BECAUSE ITS HER RIGHT. WHETHER SHE REMAINS SINGLE AS A RESULT OF HER CHOICE IS HER BUSINESS. SOMEONE MAY DEFINE HER MR RIGHT AS A MAN WHO MUST HAVE A COMPANY OF HIS OWN, HAVE TWENTY CARS ETC ETC. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT EVERYONE MAKES A CHOICE AND LIVES WITH THE CHOICE.

I agree that its her choice but let her also remember that it was her choice when she clocks 40 and still in search of Mr Right. I checked the list and didn't find a place for love so whoever agrees with her also believes that all they need to get married is to meet a moneybag; its now LOVE FOR SALE. Its her choice but let her remember not to start disturbing our pastors for prayers or start accusing one old woman in her village of being responsible for being a life-spinster at 50.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) / Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.