Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,201 members, 7,897,096 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja (8212 Views)

Explosion in Millennium Plaza in Abuja / Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by kay1one(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2012
naptu2: From Rhythm 93.7 FM news. There was a bomb scare @ AP Plaza in Abuja today, after people suspected that a bomb laden car was parked in the area.

It was later discovered that the car was abandoned by it's owner after unsuccessfully trying to withdraw money from an ATM machine to purchase fuel for the car. The car had stalled because of lack of fuel.
Can You Imagine What Is Causing Bomb Scare In Abj! I Live In Abj But I Have Never Seen The City So Rigid Before! Mehn Before Boko Haram Does Anything Let's Not Help Them By Killing Ourselves With Fear Abeg! Be Security Conscious But Smart As Well!!....
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by oroagba: 2:45pm On May 04, 2012
Better to be safe than sorry though
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by bakila: 3:28pm On May 04, 2012
IYA NGBALI: who cares?i love it when the God forsaken country is boiling. I HATE NIGERIA.

Have you taken you drugs?
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by iykay4455(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2012
blackboi:
I'm a NiGERIAN
Watch your tongue, les i tame it for yaangry
[awon oloshi, ota'aje]

Stupid noisemaker.Go and tame it for him so we can see
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2012
annajess:

dont mind them
they think its eAsy to divide A county

It is not Easy. If the pros of division is more than the Cons, why wait?
If Jonathan do not want Nigeria to divide, He needs to act.
Azazi talked and everybody said shut up.
But that man is suffering from frustrations imposed on him by Jona who prefares to politik than to allow reason to reign.
Remember how OBJ put Ribadu's case file against Bode George under the carpet for 5 years.
Azazi must have made some recommendations to GEJ, but since it will affect his political associates, He says, this can't be true. He doesn't want to step on toe for two reasons.
(1) He is a coward.
(2) He is trying to play safe so as to be able to achieve his 2015 second comming.
I am sure 2015 is not for him.
He should do all he can within the remaining three years for him.
Outside that, back to Otuoke.
He will continue his christianity in His donate Church or Covens.
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 04, 2012
Funkin naija.
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by fesse(f): 4:47pm On May 04, 2012
who cares?i love it when the God forsaken country is boiling.[b] I HATE NIGERIA.[/b]

useless maggot

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by blackboi(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2012
iykay4455:

Stupid noisemaker.Go and tame it for him so we can see

Simpleton, will u get behind me? angry Thank youcheesy
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by MissC1: 8:42pm On May 04, 2012
nyabai: My brother 2 b candid spliting is not the solution to our problem, this is global issue, read your Bible well, you will know that this is end time. So pray and ammend your life inorder for you to be raptured when the time come. remain blessed
ur rit my broda
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by victorazy(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2012
The sunnews paper this morning has confirmed it that their was loaded of explosives in the vehicle.
Re: Bomb Scare At AP-Plaza In Wuse 2 Abuja by mannyU: 8:38am On May 05, 2012
IYA NGBALI: who cares?i love it when the God forsaken country is boiling. I HATE NIGERIA.

You are a FOOL!!!
Reasons? I'll give u some.
How can any sensible human love the shedding of innocent young blood for absolutely no fault of theirs

We all hate the way the country is being run by an almost inactive president but should that make us love Violence and Destruction of Lives and property

The earlier you start caring, the better for you cause one way or another, you are affected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do We Get To Enjoy As Nigerians? / The Ordeals Of Alimodu Sheriff And What It Portends For The PDP / Ethnic Tensions : Please Tolerate Each Other - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.