Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,661 members, 7,889,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Attracting A Publisher For A Christian Faith-based New-age Motivational Book.., - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attracting A Publisher For A Christian Faith-based New-age Motivational Book.., (549 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Questions For Logic1 (if You Have Doubts Concerning The Christian Faith) / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attracting A Publisher For A Christian Faith-based New-age Motivational Book.., by SiwaniGreen: 3:10pm On May 04, 2012
Here is an excerpt:

LOVE OF GOD IS BACK

Gen 2: 7

Man, who according to Gen 1: 26&27 was created by God from clay and the soul of life breathed into him, became a Living Soul and assumed the image of God. The enemy did not wait long either. In Gen 3: 4, that the enemy knew was valuable in Adam and that is what he went for, -The Living Soul.

How was The Living Soul Stolen?
I would love for you to understand how witch-doctors and the so called 'black-hands', steal from people.
In Gen 2: 17, God commands Adam that if he gets in congress with the devil himself who possessed the knowledge of good and evil, he surely would die. In Gen 3: 4, the devil outright disputes God's command to man and convinces him that he cannot die simply by eating the forbidden fruit but on the contrary, he will discover more than the Living Soul enable him. Here began the onslaught of a double mind.

Gen 5: 2 tells us that both Adam and Eve had one name, it means Adam and Eve were of one soul.
When Adam let down his guard and chose to get in congress with satan, the Living Soul was lost for good. Well, of course until now. In other words, the love of God vanished. Since it is the Living Soul that Adam was using to own and dominate his charge, it is the same Living Soul carrying the love of God that the devil targeted because without that, Adam could not own and dominate creation nor participate in the creation process.

Satan always took and his agents always take everything from people and from the whole creation so they can dominate your things. It’s him who owns denote (-) sign. When Jesus came and got sacrificed for the iniquities of humanity, he added the (|) sign and brought all back to people and the whole creation with the cross (†) i.e. Jesus adds value to life.
When the love of God disappeared, that cherub of Ez 28: 1-19 used the little bit of Living Soul he managed to chafe off Adam to cause extreme chaos and twist God's primary intention. His evil agents are the ones conducting all bad things like sodomy, same-sex marriages, poaching people's stardom, spiriting-away fertility, numerology & astrology, and other things like such -Rom 1: 26-32. An example of their secret code is the number 13. The wicked numerologists propagate their theories by associating events in certain times and season as tied to some geometrical configurations governing the creation process. They claim that because the 12 disciples’ lives revolved around Jesus as a 13th sphere and Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then any Friday that falls on the 13th must be a cursed day. (Of course that works for them because we don't have a Friday in God's calendar). They mention the pre-dawn arrest, sentencing and consequent burning alive at the stake of the first Knights Templar by the Catholic Pope Clement V and King Phillip IV of France, the Aztec ancient calendar, and other theories as reference points. These are worldly theories of worrying times. By masquerading as the logical argumentators and misguiding the masses like that, the wicked are planting seeds of doubt in people's minds so you question the composition of the substance of your faith.

Further evidence to how their influence has bled in to the fabric of many a society is where you find building contractors skipping floor 13 when they build storied structures. Check the elevator in that high-rise you are staying, working or visiting; from floor 12, it’s on to floor 14. And keep looking into many other places, you will see same pattern.
Watch your six and discern where your position is in the creation process. This way, you will be able to lock-on into the positions of your enemies and their numbers, their symbols, their pillars, their will, animal sacrifices and human-blood pacts, their banks, their ways, rules and regulations, systems and dress code, and the tactics they use to lasso people into their domain. They are dangerous, they are mean, they are cold-blooded, have even capabilities of controlling the world by buoying large swathes of global economies and causing hunger in others so that they can bring in their grains, sugar, fertilizer and such like, to monopolize trade and do the selling themselves.

Most religions and denominations are under their influence and power; only the Church of God of Armies has transcended these principalities in the holy name of Jesus Christ! Just look at the way the wicked are deeply involving state leaders in their activities, or is it the other way round? Leaders' hearts have turned away from God to follow the whims of baal-worshipers, -just like in the times of Prophet Elijah. Since the beginning of time, it was only the high-priests of the Lord God who used to sit in the high-table with kings/presidents. But in recent past years, state leaders sit and eat side-by-side with traditional elders who have questionable faiths and who get the state leaders to adorn satanic regalia worn only during such rituals as might involve animal sacrifices and pouring blood into the earth to honor gods and ancestors. They coerce leaders to pay homage to dead elders by bowing down when passing through igloo-like doorways made deliberately low to further the purpose of unconsciously 'bowing' to an unknown god. And the leaders gleefully accept the exercise of being installed an 'elder' for this ethnic group or for that tribe.

The whole creation is supposed to bow to God only and to nothing else.

Just rest in the knowledge that for you whom the Word has come, you are the high-priest. And wherever you put your feet, you will rule, subdue and dominate –Jos 1: 3; 3: 13-17.

Manifestation
In the manifestation of the Word of God, you will encounter:

Mind,
Consciousness,
Will (Free-will) and
Longings of the Heart.

And each and every one of the above has its own ways of working that can either bring you closer to God or drive you far away from God. These are 'image' of God that He talks about in Genesis. They are supposed to chart for you a path in life that talks of God, helping you tread along the holy of holies, because in them is where every spring that oozes universal supply of goodness and life manifestations emanate from. Whenever they assume a different image, an image that is not representative of God's kind, nature and purpose, then you feel chaos and you spew chaos inside-out. For example, if you have skin cancer, it is not the skin that is ailing, but it is one of the above four 'systems' that could be filled with 'unwanted debris' that Apostle Paul mentions in the Book of Romans. You are obliged to empty that bin.

Analysis[/b]:

[b]Mind

Mind is charged with a duty to think correctly, understand the truth and then in a harmonious way, construct this thought energy into a functional objective force. What was the work of man's Mind before the great fall? And what transpired in human mind after the great fall?

Before (Col 3: 1-3)
Before the great fall (whose times and season has now been restored by the Church), the mind thought and contemplated only matters on a higher realm where Christ resides.

After (Gen 6: 5-6)
After the great fall, human mind became corrupted and has remained ever that way because his Living Soul was substituted by a Dead Soul. This situation is annulled once one becomes a child of God.

That presence of a 'dead soul' is the reason whatever that God is not involved in which humans touch with their hands to create, dies, -be it mine walls that collapse upon humans underground, stocks trading that is over-valued, trust that aren't just there, hedge funds that turn into ponzi schemes, run-away businesses, schooling that ill-equips people for the real world, complications in babies delivery, crops that you nurture but nature fail, unfulfilling jobs, you name it. It is this negativity of minds that drove residents of Sodommah and Gomorrah to want to rape angels who had gone to save Lot. -Gen 19: 4-8.

Consciousness
The natural five senses of physical stimuli, olfactory, visual, audio and taste are but physical. The all good, all perceptive Living Soul -otherwise called the sixth-sense/ sub-conscious/ gut-feeling/ ESP/ sense of balance etc, is the center point of all that you see in the physical world. Your consciousness, which is intangible, is what conditions your environment, -which is tangible. Working in harmony with the other 'systems', it makes the things you desire to unfold first inside of you and turns them into the works of your hands to unfold outside of you just like a bud fertilized by pollen from a bee's legs unfolds into a beautifully arrayed flower in spring. The conscience consciously ails when the desires of our heart, mind and will is hurt or hampered.

Before (Gal 5: 22)
Before the great fall (where the Church is now at), Adam's conscience was to be the fruits of the works of Holy Spirit. There was love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

After (Gal 5: 19-21)
After the great fall is when all carnal desires proceeded forth beyond reason. And any act of the body does not originate from the body; it originates from the mind, whereas the soul is the storehouse of all things good or bad. Our consciousness and conscience, which sieves what is accepted from outside to feed our soul, decides if events it perceives are relevant to the existence and self-preservation of the whole being, -body, mind and soul. Then it 'files away' for further use anything the mind has debated and passed on to it to accept as true. As and when the conscience sees fit, it will command the body to implements such an action as might be required by gathering from its treasure-trove all that it knows complements its existing need. Thus, the body is just a tool that executes what has been decided by the other 'systems'.

Will
Will (free-will) is a state of man's capacity to rationalize and accept a course of action, be it positive or detrimental.

Before (Mt 6: 33; Mt 4: 10)
Before the great fall, living entailed doing only the will of God.

After (Rom 6,7,8 and esp. 7: 15-21)
Spurious actions of man are motivated and effected as reaction to events occurring in his surroundings and not caused by the will of God inside of man. This results in dying in spirit as well as in the body. Most humans get stuck here in the grind of double will.

That is the reason why it is extremely important to rally the help of Holy Spirit before carrying out an act on any thought. And when you get your answer, act (do not react) on the matter decisively, with zero procrastination.

When you are not remorseful when you err, then you can never work with God. Just because you were hurt in the past does not mean you build a fortress around your heart and keep others at arm’s length. That way will be a sure highway to failure. Godliness comes from working shoulder-to-shoulder with other children of God so that all of you get involved in the creation process together.

If envy becomes your second nature, comparing yourself with others and your peers, feeling you deserve what they have more than they do, then you must admit you are faced with a huge dilemma. Because no one deserves less or more than the other, but through the grace of God, He deals us fair hand, giving us the much He knows we can handle. He created us the same. The cause of getting involved in creation process and being godly and prosperous does not lie in physique, otherwise the most perfect men physically would all be the most successful in life; neither does fortune lie in lighter complexion, or only light-skinned people would be rich. Height of an individual doesn’t matter either, or else only short people like Zaccheus would be the only ones to receive the Word.

The human mind and plastic expectations create tall & short; black, fair, white, yellow with red blood; blond and brunette; yet we are all unique. Everything God made pleased him; all the more human beings and his children whom He created in His own image. All of us are whole, complete and beautifully created before God and men. Look, God created everything on each of the five days in titanic proportions. Don’t you think He really was concentrating hard and putting absolute creativity when He dedicated a whole 6th day just to create you alone and the rest of the souls? I really mean look, He could have just lumped us together with animals, created us all on same day as He did with mountains, plants, the crawling and jumping creatures, all at same time (quantum physics and all!). But no, He knew we are special, He wanted us special. And so he put man to rule and dominate the rest of all creation He had created prior.
So there goes synthetic expectations out the window, -truly, you do not need plastic surgery nor face lift; you do not need to 'rasta' your hair and dye it pink and blue and lime; you do not need a nose-job, neither trimming your eyebrows nor bleaching your face or any other part of your body. Nor do you need tattoos that make you look no different from a wild animal; splitting your tongue and piercing parts of your body and hanging all kinds of heavy metal on God’s temple, making yourself a mobile museum. Whenever there is a make-up epidemic, we have to admit there exists in the body system a weak link that turns self appreciation into self depreciation. The enemy is fighting hard to make sure your soul nauseates God.

Thank God for the altar of Prophet Elijah that reconnects you to God, repairs you anew and restores everything you lost. Because you have prevailed over all dark forces that were trailing you.

Now say this with absolute authority and some chutzpah in your demeanor: 'God thank You for Your name that is greater than everything that ever existed, You deserve praise every time of everyday that I look at myself in the mirror and see You, I thank You for the authority to stamp serpents and scorpions, and defeat all vulnerabilities. I thank You for the power You bestow upon me to remove and destroy all evil spiritual forces, rulers and authorities, cosmic powers, and witches of the deep. I thank You for the divine supremacy of my holding the keys to life; The Word as a Key; Holy Spirit as a Key; Faith as a Key; the Blood of Jesus as a Key; the Name of Jesus as a Key. I thank you for the spiritual insight that sees through all knowledge. I thank You oh God of Elijah and my God for this fiery tongue that raze all my enemies into nothingness, simply because inside my heart and soul pours forth an endless spring of your Word, and unlike an evil person who by possessing evil reserves in his heart, creates evil thoughts and manifests evil harvest, I, your child am filling my mind, body and soul with all good that comes from You, all good that creates forth more life..." You see, you compose a well thought-out conversation with God knowing you are going before Him with a clean heart, something conc. to say and a light soul.

You will see false prophets in the religions and denominations stomping up and down all over the place claiming they are exorcising evil spirits. They boast something like, "take a look now! Take a look ooh, look at me closely what am going to do! You are going to witness a miracle that Jesus is going to do now! Prepare yourself oooh! Ok evil spirit come out!! Come out now! I command you to come out. Leave her, leave her right now! I command you in the name of Jesus! Get out and go into the seas! Out! Out into the ocean...!" It is an intense 20-minute "get out and disappeared into the seas" with spittle flying and frothing of the mouths! Now let me ask you a simple one. It is ok to send the evil one into the sea, fine. But through which route does all your cars and electronics and grains and precious stones and all the international trade you are doing with foreign countries pass? You still thinking of sending them little evil ones into the sea? Ahoy! Be careful lest you are the one to be told "come out now and join is boykie."

Honestly, was this the prayer guide that Jesus left us?

All of Jesus' disciples who wrote the gospels tell us that whenever Jesus was in Jerusalem for example, or any place for that matter, he would take his disciples to a 'high' mountain ( figuratively praise & worship of the soul) to pray i.e. Mount of Olives overlooking Jerusalem. And sometime he would pray for so long when he came back they would be fast asleep. A pointer to how intense and long his prayers were is on the day he was arrested. By asking his disciple if they couldn't even keep watch for one hour, you can then picture just for how many hours he must have been gone into the realm of holiness.

Lk 6: 12 – 12One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.

He spent many hours of the lesser light while in spirit talking to God. Due to the fact that Jesus and the woman who had bled 12 years were in the same spiritual level at that particular time, -surrounded by people whose faith were not yet on the same plane, it was easier for him to discern his strength ebbing away when that lady touched the helm of his clothing with a particular command of faith. This lady had probably sold all her earthly belongings and visited all conventional medicine men and witchdoctors of that era, all in vain. So she surrendered herself with all that she had left -her soul, mind and body, at the feet of Jesus. –Lk 8: 43-48. And she received her healing and probably the healing of everything else that was ailing in her life -her finances, relationships, societal perception of her status, wealth, health, everything.

What do you learn? That when you pray for long -staying in the holy realm for a considerable longer duration of time in a day, you get your manifestation within the shortest time imaginable. That the habit of quickly running a short, ten-minute prayer and then expecting creation to obey you from such a dismal input is one habit we left behind in religions and denominations. When you pray for long with an absolutely pure spirit before God, think positive thoughts that attract positive things, and command the realm of the holy ones to push your blessing across the universe and gather them into a storm that heavily rains on you whatever it is you are longing for with the desires of your heart. Whatever you seek must then come to you as you have thought and visualized it! Of course you won’t see cars and trucks and houses and Euro bills and industries raining like hailstorm of manna from up above, but therein is a special anointing for those of holy realm being involved in the creation process whose chain-reaction you shall have just started to manifest the thought you hold.

For The One who created heaven and earth and said 'let there be plants, and insects, and mountains' and so it became; then He spoke Good Word of me and you owning and dominating mines, seas, skies, soil, land, space and air, and so it is, it is same Him who also has given you and me authority to create anything to whatever proportions through our minds, tongues, will and desires of the heart, and so it becomes. It is an advancing process that is continuing until you create that which you set out to create, that which He purposes you create. Remember, everything you want is here on earth. Everything is happening in 'the now', the time delay occurs because you haven't identified your purpose and occupied your space, and that is only because you have not willed it.

God knew you would need a stronger stone that all other minerals, thus He created diamond and continues to create more. He knew you will need other precious stones, therefore He created gold, ruby, sapphire, tanzanite and the rest of them and continues to create more. He knew it will reach a time you will need a proper housing, so He put limestone in the earth, tree-seeds, quartz, sand and other heavy metals, and continues to put more; He knew you will need coltan, currency, paper, uranium, furniture, television, computers, PDAs, factories, vehicles, fans, carpets, shoes, everything. And so He put everything and continues to put more of that on earth, in the earth and under waters just for you so that you don't lack for anything. He thought about everything, you know, so much of it some you haven't even discovered yet. Then He gave you a soul, a mind, a will and longings of the heart so that in the depths of you consciousness, you can draw out the treasures of the Living Soul - that Living Soul of a one who is truly saved, that enables you to harmoniously think, debate, decide and envision as much of your want and as complete a creation as your desire in ways that are pleasant to God. And finally He gave you the power to manifest these spiritual creations into tangible manifestations.
All these come and go back into the soil or water from where it came, recycling and regenerating more life. If you cut a blade of grass, two will grow where one fell. Life works by creating and recreating abundance.

And there is enough for all of us, unlike what the agents of evil say. Don't follow their theories of checking global population growth vis-a-vis scramble for resources, of keeping alive media focus on poverty and the wretched so they can be in business. God gave humanity enough resources to go around for everyone. So when you are poor, it is not because the earth is poor. And it’s a maxim as old as the earth itself that you don't end poverty by throwing money at it. Please tell those 'dead-aid' benefactors that. Tell them "we don't need your alms, We are going to triumph out of this using God's own formula that He gave us and soar high in subduing and dominating the earth and using her resources to create comfort."

Commanding the universe and creation means taking good care of our home -EARTH; it means replanting trees so that natural resources get replenished; it means taking care of our environment and all that natural endowments so they take care of us in the long run. It's about being responsible. That is the difference between a child of God and a politician. No one will lack, nobody must luck. We are not even purposed to fight over resources. So command, receive and show gratitude for all you need, even when you think you haven't seen it physically. That way, you will be flooded by blessings of your yearnings in all areas of your life in the name of Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

The 'wisdom' Of God / Laughing Or Weeping / Sustain The Momentum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.