Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,078 members, 7,973,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:54 PM

An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva (19293 Views)

APC Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa State- Chief Timipre Unveils Blue Print... / How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva by Beaf: 7:28am On May 07, 2012
Lcoolbabe:
So i heard abt his weed smoking. I also heard he abused a student of NDU sexually and gave her 20k after everything.

The weed is just to wash down the cocaine.
Re: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2012
We often dignify the actions of these bastar.ds by giving an ear to their cries. This abominable freak of cocaine and marijuana - a clear example of constituted incompetence and base literacy makes an attempt to be wise. I know you no longer have diplomatic immunity, may your car break down in the middle of the night along Mbiama - Omoku road. bush man angry
Re: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva by sogoisrael(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2012
MrNigeria.:
the bush meat has caught the Hunter lol
well, I think d word of God ȋ̝̊̅§ catching up with you guys, uя devices are working against you! Ãήϑ so shall it be 4 d rest, d faya of God shall catch up with you Ãήϑ destroy uя plans against Nigeria, Amen Faya!
Re: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva by smoothlips(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2012
Walexz02: The story is somehw too long, i couldn't finish it.bt it sound somehw pathetic.btI feel sory 4 d guy sha.
see what SMS,BB chat etc has done to dis young people...tooo lazy to read any thing longer than a line grin
Re: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva by Joowilliams: 2:16pm On May 07, 2012
kusugh: Sometimes i wonder why people say the best brains are on nairaland.A letter of this magnitude shows up and look at the thrash pple are talking.For some of us that were following the silva case,it is true that jonathan has gone outside the law out of desperation to witch-hunt him(sylva).
Both of them are the same my friend. They will surely receive their full rewards by the special grace of God.
Re: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 07, 2012
This timipre is a very big fool, an animal, a he Goat n an slowpoke .God will surely purnish him n he will die under the long n good arms of d law! I wish I can cee him 2 spit on his face n pour acid on him 4 all d eveil deeds he has done. God will purnish him. FOOL, IDIOT, HIPOCRYTE
Re: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva by dreu2fine(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2012
Dont mind him,y is e cryin wen d head is off,come to bayelsa n c for urself ,e did rubish n nothin.if e lk let im run very soon d efcc will luk for im n d 7billin e looted,let in take asylum d interpol will find im.e shnt cry for pity e shd b brave lk ibori n face d conceqencies.ibori even try pass am durin is time.slyva forget d open insult e tod jonathan,i feel sorry for im wen i read aot the insults
Re: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva by wolexojo(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2012
kusugh: Sometimes i wonder why people say the best brains are on nairaland.A letter of this magnitude shows up and look at the thrash pple are talking.For some of us that were following the silva case,it is true that jonathan has gone outside the law out of desperation to witch-hunt him(sylva).
And what is now my business? mtchewww thiefs alike.
Re: An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva by smsgold: 4:19am On May 08, 2012
lovejo: is this not the guy that promised to kill Jonathan and his family?
u don't mean it. Do u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Asks Adeboye To Sack Osinbajo For 'Nigeria Now Feeding The World' Claim / INEC Shifts Kogi, Balyelsa Governorship Elections To November 16 / Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.