Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,511 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? (9880 Views)

Poll: What Response Will Be Better?

Ignore them and sit it out: 12% (14 votes)
Don't appear. Commense massive crackdown on Boko Haram: 65% (71 votes)
Just tighten up security nationwide: 22% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by gidiMonsta(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2012
patriot2: What you are saying is silly, I can see you are a terrorist lover.
What you should know is that America never negociated with Alqaida (the terrorists), the talibans were a bunch of ruthless rulers in afghanistan who refused to hand over ben laden leading to the war. But the fact is that there is no american interest to protect in afghanistan, so the troops being stationed there is a misuse of money, hence america is trying to pull out without living too much chaos. So if there is any negociation then it would be about the fate of the afghanis and not that of the americans. In the light of all this why would you suggest we negociate our freedom with terrorists ? Are you one of them or are you planning to become one ?

STFU jor! Go and check FBI most wanted list and see if Omar(Taliban head) is not it. Israel released over 800 hamas prisoners just for one soldier Gilat Shalit, the not negotiating ish is subjective and not a rule u must adhere to. If ur own son was been held hostage by some goons in exchange for money will u quote dat nonsense not negotiating shi.t? How many more people should die b4 pple we come to our senses? Say what u may, me personally will vote for anything to stop d senseless killings of my brethren.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2012
9jadelta:
simple ... Sum people are just fooolish....
Dnt argue with any fo0lish body that compare mend with boko haram coz their sense of reasoning have being burnt away by either islam or any other method am yet to be aware of...

Why can't they be compared? One killed in tens while the other is killing in hundreds both still for their selfish interests.

@post
I read it this morning that boko has come out to deny this report.
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by gidiMonsta(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2012
patriot2:
Obviously I am not talking about the respectable northerners, I am talking about those guys who dress like arabs and can't speak english and kill because the only book they ever read said so.

So anoda senseless killing of innocents like in 2009 is ur own solution? Great! We saw ow well that worked out d last time. *SMH 4 U*
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Demdem(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2012
Islamist militant sect Boko Haram has revealed that a purported telephone call made to the African Independent Television (AIT) by a caller pretending to be a Boko Haram spokesperson was fake.

A source close to the sect told Saharareporters that the no one in the sect or any on its leadership initiated a call threatening to attack Lagos and Abuja in 72 hours.

A Nigerian local TV station-African Independent Television- had played a phone call in which an individual claiming to be a representative of Boko Haram threatened to attack Lagos and Abuja in 72 hours.

The caller also requested that Nigeria President Goodluck Jonathan unconditionally meet with the sect in Yobe state, without security, to discuss the terms of a ceasefire, but our most reliable source said the call was a prank pulled by individuals capitalizing on the hysteria created by Boko Haram's recent attacks in northern Nigeria.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/05/boko-haram-says-ait-phone-in-interview.html
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 06, 2012
I am an i.diot
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 06, 2012
I am an i.diot
Re: Boko Haram Lagos - Abuja Threat: Should Jonathan Appear On AIT? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 06, 2012
I am an i.diot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF / Aso Rock Banquet Hall ( Pictures ) / Court Stops Panel On Taraba State Gov's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.