Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! (6480 Views)

Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Graduate Trainee – Dragnet Solutions Limited / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by lillies: 10:21am On May 05, 2012
4 dose who aplied 4 d technical trainnin in oil n gas with dragnet. pls chk ur mail n inbox. exam centers r out n most ppl wia sent else wia. u can contct dem 2 transfer u 2 wia u chose initialy. modrtor plss take dis 2 front page so dat nlanders wont mis out. exam date is vry close. less dan a week
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by infobut(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2012
i got d msg fr a test, pls anyone wit dier test format shud pls frward it to me n it'l b appreciated. joelism4real@yahoo.com. tanx
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by pat077: 10:06am On May 06, 2012
CAN SOMEBODY PLS HELP WIT HW 2 GET 2 CHAMSCITY 4RM OJOTA. GOD BLESS U AS U DO.
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by saintmentor: 3:34pm On May 06, 2012
hello, also received the invitation from dragnet for oil and gas my center is Ph @ chams on 11th may 2012, would appreciate if any relevant test questions for practice could be sent to my mail. mentor4all2003@yahoo.com . thanks
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by Jabia(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2012
pat077: CAN SOMEBODY PLS HELP WIT HW 2 GET 2 CHAMSCITY 4RM OJOTA. GOD BLESS U AS U DO.
Easy. From Ojota board a bus to maryland. At maryland take a bike to chams city, its just after the military cantonement on Isaac John stree. I'm also writing there, God help us all.
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by pat077: 7:37pm On May 06, 2012
Jabia:
Easy. From Ojota board a bus to maryland. At maryland take a bike to chams city, its just after the military cantonement on Isaac John stree. I'm also writing there, God help us all.
tanx but some1 said i shld take a bike 4rm ojata.
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by Jabia(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2012
pat077: tanx but some1 said i shld take a bike 4rm ojata.
same thing, just tell the bike rider to be careful as its a major expressway u're on. Also make sure he knows where you're goin, you can't afford to waste time on some foolish aboki when you've got a deadline to meet
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by Flodel(f): 11:35pm On May 06, 2012
pls can someone tell me how to get to chamscity in abuja frm berger.
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by jonzy1(m): 11:42pm On May 06, 2012
ChamsCity @ Lagos No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos

how will i connect to the above address from Egbeda
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by EngrChidi(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2012
Hello, plz house does any1 have a clue or any material dat cud b of help in d test? Any1 wit past experience shud plz help. Chukwudibig@yahoo.com
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by ephibob: 12:01pm On May 07, 2012
Pls any1 wit past experience shld tell us wat to expect 4 d exam thanks. Ephibob@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by uarikibe: 12:46pm On May 07, 2012
pls does any one have the materials for this test so i can study it,my venue is at ikeja,plesae you can send it to my email adress jalay2k@yahoo.com this is my first test to write since i grduated.thanks house
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by purpose100(f): 4:00pm On May 07, 2012
jon_zy: ChamsCity @ Lagos No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos

how will i connect to the above address from Egbeda

Board a bus going to Oshodi from Egbeda, alight at P.W.D busstop. At P.W.D, cross d road to the other side and take a bike to Charms(like #100 bike). Tell the Okada rider that you are going to Charms,it is very close to Maryland.
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by Adetibd33(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2012
Congrats to those who were shortlisted and those who were not shortlisted, your time wil com. Pls, does any1 here av Gmat questions, am seriously in need of it. You can send it 2me throu this olufemiadetba@yahoo.com.
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by jonzy1(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2012
purpose100:

Board a bus going to Oshodi from Egbeda, alight at P.W.D busstop. At P.W.D, cross d road to the other side and take a bike to Charms(like #100 bike). Tell the Okada rider that you are going to Charms,it is very close to Maryland.

Thanks a bunch
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by Dummyvariable: 6:39pm On May 07, 2012
Hello house,I've bin shortlisted too,kindly help me with materials.
My mail add: oje0072002@yahoo.com.
Thanks all
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by Adetibd33(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2012
I av been shortlisted 2. Pls, does anybody av an ideal on what may com out in d test?
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by lillies: 2:49pm On May 11, 2012
pls can any1 direct me how 2 get 2 charms city ikeja from oshodi? its urgent pls
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by Jabia(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2012
that test na die ooo! god help us...e clear sey dem no wan give us work before
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by donciccio: 10:46am On May 16, 2012
Hello NL, Any latest info on the phase 2 test so far? Please keep us posted. All the best pipo!!
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by ephibob: 4:29pm On May 24, 2012
@don, was der any phase 2 test?
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by georgeef: 6:08pm On May 24, 2012
Just got an invite, what do i expect from them? Anybody pls?
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by donciccio: 8:01pm On May 30, 2012
ephibob: @don, was der any phase 2 test?
I mean there is suppose to be a second phase of the test. But i just found out guys are still writing the first test. Probably when they are done with the !st they will commence the second test.
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by jjj37: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by dicksonohm(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
what is the latest info about the last conducted test @ ChamCity in May? Have they shortlisted any list for the job?
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by Dummyvariable: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
Nothing to @ least give us hope. I'm tired of this dragnet test,u write a test, no result.They shuld let us know whether +ve or -ve
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by omlueh(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2012
My brothers let us be calm for now as regards the test conducted in may 2012 by dragnet for operators and technicians on behalf of chevron, i know all this are due to logistics and administrational problems on the part of chevron, which i know very soon would have a lasting solution, moreover major oil and gas company do most of their transactions base on quartely bases, since july have eluded them wish is the 3rd quarter, then wew should be rest assured that the training programme will be schedule hopefully in the 4th and last quarter of the year which is starting from october, i learnt this during my sito days with shell in 2003. Cheers and let us be hopeful because i know that all this delay is for all our good. Dragnet and chevron i have 100% trust in them. So please let us calm as we have been since june. Goodluck to everyone.
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by jjj37: 7:48am On Aug 09, 2012
Re: Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! by Maxmayor: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hello Everyone, please can someone update me on the outcome of the Chevron Maintenance Technician Trainee interview conducted at Planet One on July 14, 2012.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Gmat Question. / What Next After You Realized You Botched A Job Interview? / Total(tepng)invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.