Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,349 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors (20201 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi / Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by CyberG: 5:00pm On May 06, 2012
Jonathan and his useless administration is THE MOST USELESS GOVERNMENT since the beginning of governance in Nigeria! Watch guys: THIS FOOL WILL DO NOTHING OR PUBLISH NAMES OF PERCEIVED POLITICAL ENEMIES!

Pray, when does a hunter go to announce to the prey: "I WILL CATCH YOU"? Or, a policeman to the thief: "I WILL COME AND ARREST YOU"? This fool takes incompetence to inglorious heights! His name and administration will live in INFAMY for all time!

1 Like

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Kanto: 5:46pm On May 06, 2012
Yeye dey smell, instead of arresting and prosecuting the sponsors of terrorist mass murderers the federal government just wants to release names. What a shame.
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by henrymore1(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2012
I dont knw wen dis menace wil stop,pls go ahead n let c whr we go frm dia
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by hotwax: 7:01am On May 07, 2012
Same old news. Everyday "FG to release the names of boko sponsor". FG has no ball to release it.

Are you saying you are gonna release PDP members name ? or who are u fooling ?

FKU Jonathan/PDP.
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 7:52am On May 07, 2012
ozao: I bet una if dey mistakenly release the list,na teeth we go take do our JUNGLE JUSTICE on these murderer for the sake of lost souls.we no need any RULE OF LAW...we are ready to mob these fools!!!GOD PUNISH D DEVIL.

how u wan take do am? U've not yet dealt with those dat have been found guilty of more heinous crimes...IBB, OBJ etc...na SUSPECTED sponsors u wan go waste??
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by putro(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2012
Anurugwo: In their bid to end the ceaseless attacks being unleashed on some parts of the country by the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, security chiefs have prepared a list of the sect’s backers. The list is said to contain names of suspected backers of the sect and other terror groups.

A security source told our correspondent on Friday that the list was compiled by top security chiefs at a meeting held to strategise on how to end the spiralling violence.

The official said the decision to compile the list was born out of the belief of the security chiefs that the anti-terrorism battle could be won sooner than expected if people linked with violence were exposed.

The security chiefs were said to have worked on the intelligence report that some top politicians had been giving financial backing to terror groups with the aim of destabilising the present administration.

The official said the security officials had resolved to formally inform the office of the National Security Adviser about the alleged involvement of such politicians supporting terror groups.

Apparently supporting the claims of the NSA, Gen. Owoye Azazi, that some undemocratic practices within the ruling Peoples Democratic Party in the build-up to the 2011 general elections fuelled the violence, they heaped the blame on those they called greedy politicians.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-release-list-of-boko-haram-sponsors/
. Another fact finding mission.Release the list so what when nobody will eventually be prosecuted. release the list ko,release the book ni.
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by megxo(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2012
Osama10: Do they need to announce this first? angry angry angry angry angry
abeg, help me ask dem....hw pathetic
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by olabochayi(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2012
What happened to the confessional statement of one of the sect's member ? Has it been swept under the carpet ?
FG to release names of sponsors is no breaking news since we already know.
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Olaolufred(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2012
TroGunn: I hope FG's got evidence and they'll be arrested and prosecuted. Otherwise, it'll be a very stupid move.

FG SAID THEY WOULD RELEASE THEIR NAMES.
CAN YOU READ ANYTHING THERE SAYING THEY WILL BE PROSECUTED?
"IT IS JUST THE PART ONE OF JONATHAN AND THE BOKO"

MAIN ACTORS ARE: JONATHAN, PDP AND BOKO HARAM.
THEY KNOW THE TRICKS THEY ARE PLAYING WITH THE POPULACE.
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by smoothlips(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2012
This GEJ is really clueless..
what is the essence of releasing the list? If they have enough evidence arrest the people...releasing the list is JUST CROWD ENTERTAINMENT!-not sign of a serious minded person.
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2012
ndu_chucks: This announcement by the FG is another show of shame and gross incompetence. Haba!! If the FG does not have enough information to arrest these so-called sponsors, their names should not be released in the first place because they may only be guilty of harassment by the FG.

The FG needs to just arrest these sponsors and may the chips fall where they may. If the released list does not reflect federal character then its a useless list.

I'm fed up of the President's handlers
Federal Character will be reflected adequately
North (70% BH Sponsors)
South (5% BH Sponsors - from Osun State specifically)
East (10% BH Sponsors - for business/profit reasons specifically)
West (2% BH Sponsors - for political reasons specifically)
Foreign Interests PPP (18% - for economic interests specifically)
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by luvtoyota(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2012
Mudafucking bastard fg , foolish president idiots , arrest the sponsors and stop yapping
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by terfcha: 2:31pm On May 07, 2012
Is a welcom development
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by katy1991: 4:19pm On May 07, 2012
We are waiting ooooooooooooo.
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by scarletdp(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2012
so this fool had the names since.. by the way what is he releasing it for, are they job interview candidates... what r d masses suppose to do with the names... al we would do is just insult dem al over d internet n it still doesnt solve d problem... and i tot the dumb bc i received this morning was from d dumbest person on earth... GEJ just broke that record
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by owendei(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2012
d arest n prosectn MAY com afta publishin dia names. "i want 2 tal u a story...(no b story o)...".
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by smile4des: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
na wa oh
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Obinoscopy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
Na today?
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Still waiting for the list to be released!
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by dapo338(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
why are Nigerian leaders behaving like 1year old kid, what is the point releasing their names, why not gather enough evidence and take them to court for prosecution. 2 days ago, US(Texas) executed a man that was found guity of homicide 20years ago. No pardon... If it was Nigeria... I know some stupid people must have found a way to release that man on bail.
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by egift(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2012
When? Or is it after they finished sharing money and coffee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" / Blacksmiths Going On Strike Over Cost Of Materials / Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.