Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,941 members, 7,946,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( (2008 Views)

I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think?? / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by sunboy(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2012
Been dating this girl over 6yrs, we dated for like 2-3yrs n I got tired of her die-hard-love, she makes me feel like I'm a prisoner. After d first 2-3yrs d rest is a story. She still do d calling till date, she's a perfect wife material but does things like a house wife which I dnt wana put ma head in yet. Think she got a new guy (not sure) but we both can deny it that we're connected and can't really do without each other. Now we're jes like friends. Is it fair if I get her back from whoever she's dating? I'm confused!
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by slimyem: 9:55pm On May 05, 2012
if you know you are not ready to fix the things that weren't right the first time or make compromises needed in a relationship,then don't ask her back!
You'll only be wasting more of her time and planning for another future heartbreak!
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by 190: 9:56pm On May 05, 2012
free the babe jor
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by sunboy(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2012
@slimyem; no heartbreaks in d first place. She's jes a perfect wife material but not a long term dating babe. All her tinz r best applicable when she's married. She was my first n I was her first. She can't stand talking more than 2mins on phone talkless of seeing me. We r jes too connected
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by Skii(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2012
is it me, or you are sounding as if you will be doing her a favour? what makes you so sure that you would get her back if you tried?
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by Tundephish(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2012
As u don get ur own babe and she don get her own guy, why not
free her, but if na me I go still dey do parol with her o, on a coded level
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by sunboy(m): 10:36pm On May 05, 2012
@skii; I believe! I can always look out for anoda babe but someones u feel someone is d best you ever met. Had no serious babe cos I am not rili ready 4 one ni. Now I can't watch her go sad

@phish; I don't av a girl of ma own after her, + she's not dat kinda girl u think.
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by Tundephish(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2012
ok den.... I blive dat if u try to get her back and u succeed, u won't have time for her, and girls like dat need guys dat dey will spend much of dere time with
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by Skii(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2012
you see now, when my junior brother ask me to explain "what is the meaning of 'you don't know what you have until you have lost it?'
I will say, "go and ask uncle sunboy"

2 Likes

Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by GboyegaD(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2012
Skii: you see now, when my junior brother ask me to explain "what is the meaning of 'you don't know what you have until you have lost it?'

grin grin grin
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by Nobody: 11:49am On May 06, 2012
Skii: you see now, when my junior brother ask me to explain "what is the meaning of 'you don't know what you have until you have lost it?'
hahahaha, lol, now that was funny, but you are so on point, how ¤tragic¤
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by Beync(f): 12:17pm On May 06, 2012
if I guess right the connection u talking abt is s3x yet u don't want to go even thou u r not ready for any serious business with her. isn't that selfish?
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by 190: 12:26pm On May 06, 2012
I wonder why someone shud worry over some damn nigerian girl

very ugly tins undecided
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 06, 2012
sunboy: Been dating this girl over 6yrs, we dated for like 2-3yrs n I got tired of her die-hard-love, she makes me feel like I'm a prisoner. After d first 2-3yrs d rest is a story. She still do d calling till date, she's a perfect wife material but does things like a house wife which I dnt wana put ma head in yet. Think she got a new guy (not sure) but we both can deny it that we're connected and can't really do without each other. Now we're jes like friends. Is it fair if I get her back from whoever she's dating? I'm confused!

this is why sometimes i think my mom is right when she says "[b]D[/b]o NOT invest in serious relationships while in your twenties. Men do NOT know what they want until they are mature. That is usually around their early to mid 30s!!"

I believe it more and more each day. What is the point in investing so much time in a woman only to tell her you're not ready to take it to the next level? Granted you two have been having s3xual relations which NO WOMAN would "give in" without some sort of feelings being involved. (They can say what they want to but as a woman I know better!)

You guys need to start explaining your true feelings and wants BEFORE the months and years pass on. Wasting a gals time, breaking it off and then getting "sad" and "lovey" when she is ready to move on is not cool.

A beg leave her alone. You didn't want her when you had her so let her do her thing without you.

1 Like

Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by Akinagirl(f): 4:11pm On May 06, 2012
exactly
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by sunboy(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2012
Beync: if I guess right the connection u talking abt is s3x yet u don't want to go even thou u r not ready for any serious business with her. isn't that selfish?

No you got it wrong, its never sex. I never made her a sex machine because of what happened NO!
Re: Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( by Beync(f): 12:08am On May 08, 2012
K, but u know u have all the time before u'l be ready to wife her. like u said, she is a wife material and she need to get the job doing since u r not ready.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Breaking Up B'cos Of Genotype Incompatibility / Why Is Love Represented With 2hearts Pinned With An Arrow? / Top 10 Most Controversial Romancelanders 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.