Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,655 members, 7,944,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Women Really Want From A Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Really Want From A Man. (1747 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Really Want From A Man. by OK2NV3: 1:37pm On May 06, 2012
Women are not actually physically attracted to men like the way men are compulsively to women.
The physical appearance of a man is inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is i.e how many cool, exciting and prestigious things he has, doing or connected to.

Women are interested in how other people view him, how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They need a man to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they need him to demonstrate his status over other people which translates to a sense of security to them.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy over him and other women and the thought of these women having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or exactly what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman is basically a greedy materialistic prostittute. Although this may sound vulgar, it is the truth.
She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by OK2NV3: 1:43pm On May 06, 2012
grin

Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by busybee24: 4:43pm On May 06, 2012
by virtue of your reasoning that includes your mother right?
Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by slimyem: 4:48pm On May 06, 2012
busybee24: by virtue of your reasoning that includes your mother right?
of course,it does include the first woman in his life!
I'm sure most of his deductions are drawn from her life and style!
No wondering!

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 06, 2012
no. all women want is gooood f-u-c-k, care and nice monwy. thats all. they dont care if you are connected or not. comfort is all they crave
Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by OK2NV3: 5:05pm On May 06, 2012
busybee24: by virtue of your reasoning that includes your mother right?
Your's as well but I bet she was on a low level.
stop being a white knight to these whores, you are after all just another customer
Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by Flashaldrin(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:
Women are not actually physically attracted to men like the way men are compulsively to women.
The physical appearance of a man is inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is i.e how many cool, exciting and prestigious things he has, doing or connected to.

Women are interested in how other people view him, how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They need a man to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they need him to demonstrate his status over other people which translates to a sense of security to them.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy over him and other women and the thought of these women having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or exactly what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman is basically a greedy materialistic prostittute. Although this may sound vulgar, it is the truth.
She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.
i fully agree. But dude can you step down on the female abusive words a little?? Cool.
Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by Koolking(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2012
Your assessment is right about some women. Agreeing in totality means i am being naive. Bro, sincerely, you sound like a misogynist, Dont tell me you are one.
Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:
grin
na lie sad

Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by 190: 7:08pm On May 06, 2012
So true!!
Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by busybee24: 1:18am On May 07, 2012
OK/2/NV:

Your's as well but I bet she was on a low level.
stop being a white knight to these whores, you are after all just another customer

I'm sorry but lets try this again with proper grammar and punctuation... and my suggestion.. stop playing in the gutter and move into the civilized world.. women might just surprise you..
sad to hear your mother was a skank but hey you deal with the cards your dealt

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by joudini(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2012
He is back!

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by harakiri(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2012
The human mind is a very wonderful thing. It is so wonderful that individuals can actually lie to themselves and believe it! Everything the poster said is the cold truth!!! Call him a misogynist,masochist or whatever bull$hit feminazi words culled from Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres shows...It doesn't change a thing. You She-Males who are want to be e-super heroes by defending "women's rights" on this forum are wasting your time. You ain't gonna get laid with any of these mama's on this turf.

Nuff said!

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want From A Man. by harakiri(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2012
OK/2/NV:

Truer words have never been said.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Her To Love Me? / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding / Is Marriage Without Pre-marital S** Still Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.