Stats: 3,171,381 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ (5310 Views)

Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking / Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? / Why Do Some Guys/girls Deny Their Girlfriends Or Boyfriends... (2) (3) (4)

The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by onila(f): 8:52pm On May 06, 2012
♥♥♥♥ smiley

Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by slimyem: 9:03pm On May 06, 2012
smh!
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by onila(f): 9:04pm On May 06, 2012
slimyem: smh!

dont u think hes handsome smiley
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 06, 2012
He doesn't even know you exist. . . #Fact!!! Why don't you WAKE UP?

Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by Excelboi(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2012
Op, you are an irritant.... All you know how to do is post pix here N dia.
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by mamalola19: 11:08pm On May 06, 2012
the first pics is misleading, looks gay
onila u dont have taste at all
whenever u r in naija, come visit
u go wound by d time i show u
hope u can drive so when i get drunk
i never go out with someone who drinks more than me
infact i prefer a non-drinker
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by xynerise: 11:09pm On May 06, 2012
Sexkillz fine pass dis guy na undecided
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by http(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2012
@ poster, you have the right to do whatever you want, even you can end ur life for him, but please, let him know you exist..... atleast you will have ur 5 minutes of fame...
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by mamalola19: 11:11pm On May 06, 2012
xynerise: Sexkillz fine pass dis guy na undecided

sexkillz dey on queue for onila
tell me something i dont know shocked shocked
onila market dey sell well well
dem fit end up like u and ur wife
give dem tips to get there wink
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by phamospac(m): 4:40am On May 07, 2012
Onila I am still waiting for U̶̲̥̅̊ to come into my world. I cherish Ɣ☺u̶̲̥̅̊я posts and which to get to know U̶̲̥̅̊. Jst give us a chance yeah....
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by phamospac(m): 4:49am On May 07, 2012
Abeg NLanders anybody wey sabi Onila mk e tell am say I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ die for am ooooo.....she must to cure my craze ooo...if she run ,me n am go race ooo
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by easterwick(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2012
hung ur self n ask sme one to send d guy d ic drt u die for him
since u claim u can dump ur husb who cherish n luv u wit his hrt den u dumb ur live in d dus bin fr hm
(many girlz r lik dis born unfaithful "desperate housewives" )
mmtwee...
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by 190: 8:16am On May 07, 2012
Lack of se[i]x[/i] is indeed telling on this OP!
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by fubbyy(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2012
But this poster no get taste o, many naija guys fine pass that guy na, even in this NL if evry1 post their pics, the guy no even near at all
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by bknight: 12:00pm On May 07, 2012
Thot I was going to see Tyler Perry...well, enjoy ur choice
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 07, 2012
190: Lack of se[i]x[/i] is indeed telling on this OP!
I tell ya, she's thinking of the thing religiously.
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by cowgurl: 1:28pm On May 07, 2012
Onila, my brothers are mor sexier than dis Carmelo dude...
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 07, 2012
cowgurl: Onila, my brothers are mor sexier than dis Carmelo dude...
ur brothers wey look like segun arinze sad

Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by busybee24: 8:20pm On May 07, 2012
Dude! Carmelo Anthony?? Cmon add defensive skills to offensive prowess. and those shoulders are absolutely stunning... go for Dwight Howard
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by KINGwax(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2012
i think it's lack of good sex and lack of d right sense. Plus i think the OP is a LovePeddler too. She already made it knwn she can't stay wit a man so far she sees another one in her warped mind who is better!
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 07, 2012
busybee24: Dude! Carmelo Anthony?? Cmon add defensive skills to offensive prowess. and those shoulders are absolutely stunning... go for Dwight Howard

girls here seriously don't have taste. Most girls I know pick kobe bryant to any other person
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by cowgurl: 9:08pm On May 07, 2012
lefulefu:
Glad u didn't write OBJ instead lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by kay9(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2012
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin Lwkmd...
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by onila(f): 10:24pm On May 07, 2012

I dont need se-x smiley
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by masterpiecer(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2012
onila:

I dont need se-x smiley

Stop lying publicly!
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by busybee24: 10:51pm On May 07, 2012
joeydozzy:

girls here seriously don't have taste. Most girls I know pick kobe bryant to any other person

Kobe?? are you high?
not only is he an unconfirmed rapist
but i bet the man is as selfish as he is on the court- it will always be the kobe show
his team mates have issues with him
a well known philanderer
he is a certified dumbass.. which man at his financial height doesnt have a pre-nup
heck even his own wife after 10 years of marriage and a few kids doesnt want him

I mean add 5 languages and the ability to play the piano quite well and averaging triple doubles like there is no tom
Most NBA figures are shits.. if we are dealing with shits lets atleast pick the lower shits...lol
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by masterpiecer(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2012
busybee24:

Kobe?? are you high?
but i bet the man is as selfish as he is on the court- it will always be the kobe show
a well known philanderer
he is a certified dumbass.. which man at his financial height doesnt have a pre-nup
heck even his own wife after 10 years of marriage and a few kids doesnt want him

I mean add 5 languages and the ability to play the piano quite well and averaging triple doubles like there is no tom
Most NBA figures are shits.. if we are dealing with shits lets atleast pick the lower shits...lol

I'uld rather Iverson any day any time no matter wat ya tink about him. He's my favourite
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by cantell(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2012
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 07, 2012
busybee24:

Kobe?? are you high?
a well known philanderer

All this beef for one guy. Let other ladies speak for themselves. I think your opinion is clear about him but pple even guys fall heavens all over him and carmelo even rajon
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by cantell(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2012
xynerise: Sexkillz fine pass dis guy na undecided
Slap yourself out of your reverie.
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by busybee24: 11:51pm On May 07, 2012
joeydozzy:

All this beef for one guy. Let other ladies speak for themselves. I think your opinion is clear about him but pple even guys fall heavens all over him and carmelo even rajon

You started it..lol
Re: The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ by onila(f): 11:53pm On May 07, 2012
masterpiecer:

Stop lying publicly!

I am a blessed virgin
a disciplined one cool
I got pride and dignity

Gentlemen, Here Is How To Kiss A Woman On A First Date / I'm A 2 Minute Man... Help! / My First Sexual Experience