Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,151 members, 7,896,906 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

As Promised My Forex Library - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As Promised My Forex Library (23001 Views)

Help! The CBN Policy Has Affected My Forex Business / My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
are interested in knowing more about this topic? Then follow these link to learn more http://webmoneyextractor.com/
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by deniQ: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
blink182: Go to the first page of this thread. Everything you need is there.

@Blink: thank u so much 4 ur generous heart wch made u 2 upload all diz forex tools FOC. dat was vry brotherly of u. may u find favor frm God & man.

i see the indicators and other tools on the 1st page but i cldnt see d F9D1 and the manuals. i hv chked n chked but no luck. could u kindly send dem to me @ drnicksoon[AT]hotmail[DOT]com? thank u sir.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
deniQ:

@Blink: thank u so much 4 ur generous heart wch made u 2 upload all diz forex tools FOC. dat was vry brotherly of u. may u find favor frm God & man.

i see the indicators and other tools on the 1st page but i cldnt see d F9D1 and the manuals. i hv chked n chked but no luck. could u kindly send dem to me @ drnicksoon[AT]hotmail[DOT]com? thank u sir.
You will get it tomorrow morning. Hopefully before 8am.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2012
deniQ:

Sent
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by deniQ: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2012
blink182: Sent

thanks 4 ur generosity sir.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2012
deniQ:

thanks 4 ur generosity sir.
You welcome
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by epg: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
deniQ:

pls kindly send the manual of london rush and f9D1 indicator and its manual. thanks for your support
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by epg: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
deniQ:

pls kindly send the manual of london rush and f9D1 indicator and its manual to my email (icrossover@ymail.com). thanks for your support
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by epg: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
blink and others, thanks for the indicators and manuals sent to me.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by otajipopo: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Where I have I been all this while, well better late than never.
Never Believed people like Blinks still existed, as you have been a blessing to others may you be blessed.
Please kindly forward the manuals to my mail box saxtox@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by udemzyudex(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
deniQ:

Pls kindly forward it to me too..... Udeme.peter5@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by MRMICKMEN: 5:04am On Aug 21, 2012
pls can peeps start testifying about their success on the eas here pls b4 i consider it,i trade manually and am sick of it
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by femary1a: 6:15am On Aug 21, 2012
Indicators will never work in this market forever.This may be hard for the newbies to grab.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by femary1a: 6:17am On Aug 21, 2012
MR MICKMEN: pls can peeps start testifying about their success on the eas here pls b4 i consider it,i trade manually and am sick of it
You dont need to sit in front all day.

Re: As Promised My Forex Library by MRMICKMEN: 6:25am On Aug 21, 2012
femary1a so what do i have to do? i dont understand what u just posted above,a solution or a problem,
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2012
femary1a: You dont need to sit in front all day.
Please stop spamming my thread, take your business elsewhere. I bought one of these useless routers and the thing refused to work till today. Presently I use a virtual router that serves me well.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by udemzyudex(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Pls kindly forward it to me too..... Udeme.peter5@yahoo.com
Thanks
Thanks....i really appreciate
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by mish1010: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2012
hello Nigerian here is a new company willing to pay you 100 usd to become there member and they also pay you 25 usd on becoming there member register now with this link http://www.virtapay.com/r/mish100
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by udemzyudex(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
mish1010: hello Nigerian here is a new company willing to pay you 100 usd to become there member and they also pay you 25 usd on becoming there member register now with this link http://www.virtapay.com/r/mish100

Hmmm..... What are u saying? U're confuse..." hello Nigerian here is a new company willing to
pay you 100 usd to become there member and
they also pay you 25 usd on becoming there
member"..........wetin u dey talk sef...$100 to b a member and $25 to be a memeber..hmmm
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by mish1010: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
udemzy_udex:

Hmmm..... What are u saying? U're confuse..." hello Nigerian here is a new company willing to
pay you 100 usd to become there member and
they also pay you 25 usd on becoming there
member"..........wetin u dey talk sef...$100 to b a member and $25 to be a memeber..hmmm

it is real you get it instantly here is my number call me if you there is any problem or have any question click and register now it is free 07053863041
http://www.virtapay.com/r/mish100
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Aleshyto(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
blink182: Please stop spamming my thread, take your business elsewhere. I bought one of these useless routers and the thing refused to work till today. Presently I use a virtual router that serves me well.
pls kindly send the manual of
london rush and if u hv piplocker and its manual and ddfx and its manual. adexloveual at yahoo.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2012
Aleshyto: pls kindly send the manual of
london rush and if u hv piplocker and its manual and ddfx and its manual. adexloveual at yahoo.com
I don't have piplocker and ddfx.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by ephilipand: 5:42am On Aug 24, 2012
@ blink, i once traded forex made alot of money from it and at a point things happened that I don't want to go into details. Now, am planning a come back cos have learnt my lessons from my past. So, your assistance will be needed. Kindly, forward to me tools, indicators, trade techniques e.t.c that can help me in the market. Here is my email: omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by efe22(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Blink182...I will be doing my demo with your FX analyzer indicator next month when am less busy before going live. However, I do get the following pop message every seconds mt4 is on. where can I get the Trend Alert indicator?

Analyzer_4 EURUSD,M30: Alert: Clock V1_2: DLLs are disabled. To enable tick the checkbox in the Common Tab of indicator

I cannot see the clock they are talking about. Please how can I fix this error message?. Thank you once again.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
efe22: @Blink182...I will be doing my demo with your FX analyzer indicator next month when am less busy before going live. However, I do get the following pop message every seconds mt4 is on. where can I get the Trend Alert indicator?

Analyzer_4 EURUSD,M30: Alert: Clock V1_2: DLLs are disabled. To enable tick the checkbox in the Common Tab of indicator

I cannot see the clock they are talking about. Please how can I fix this error message?. Thank you once again.
Right click the indicator and edit from the box that appears or use ctrl I to get indicator list and edit from there.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by efe22(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
@blink182, well I did what you suggested but the pop error still persist. I just hope someone is able to provide a solution. Thanks
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Isonguyo1: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2012
Please london rush and manual and any other software/indicators that can help me start forex as a newvie. Princeworld32@yahoo.com
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by efe22(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
blink182: You will get it tomorrow morning. Hopefully before 8am.

Please forward me f9d1 indicator. You already sent the manual sometime ago but you forgot to attach indicator. Please send to efeidr @gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: As Promised My Forex Library by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2012
efe22:

Please forward me f9d1 indicator. You already sent the manual sometime ago but you forgot to attach indicator. Please send to efeidr @gmail.com. Thank you.
it Iڪ not an indicator, it Iڪ made up of moving averages, look at the indicators in your trading platform Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd set them †☺ the correct parameters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Advice On Photocopying Business In Nigeria / List Of African Countries Whose Currency Is Stronger Than Naira / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.