Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Adobe Suite Cs6 Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adobe Suite Cs6 Out (781 Views)

Web Hosts That Has E-library Php Suite On The C-panel / Adobe Create Suite 5 (cs5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adobe Suite Cs6 Out by guru01(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2012
Have you used this tools?
If yes, what is the difference between cs6 and previous version.
Re: Adobe Suite Cs6 Out by DualCore1: 12:05pm On May 07, 2012
Thanks for the info. Will download tonight. I'm primarily interested in the Fireworks CS6. I will post differences when I get it.
Re: Adobe Suite Cs6 Out by guru01(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2012
Dual Core: Thanks for the info. Will download tonight. I'm primarily interested in the Fireworks CS6. I will post differences when I get it.
Do you prefer firework to photoshop?
For me, photoshop kill them all.
Re: Adobe Suite Cs6 Out by DualCore1: 3:28pm On May 07, 2012
I don't use Photoshop. I'm not a professional graphics designer. Fireworks works just fine for all the on-the-fly graphic edits and wireframes I need to make.
Re: Adobe Suite Cs6 Out by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 10, 2012
for me, photoshop is it. cant wait to see the additions to it.

With the new adobe flash Professional CS6, you can now pre-package the air runtime with your AIR project.
this will give game developers the peace of mind they deserve.

If you write a ludo game in flash, you dont need a C++ or Java guy to help port it for windows users.
just package it, and they can run it without AIR pre-installed on target machine.

This is one great game changer because with this, I see a lot of potentials given adobe's rtmfp which allows peer to peer communication.
You can build standalone RIAs, engaging games that harness the power of the rtmp protocol to make it more realtime to multi-users, filesharing from pc to pc using p2p, chat applications, etc. The possible thing you can achieve is unlimited.

1 Like

Re: Adobe Suite Cs6 Out by Martin55: 4:23pm On May 10, 2012
I don't use Photoshop.[img]http://www.keyforex.info/cpu.gif[/img]
Re: Adobe Suite Cs6 Out by guru01(m): 12:45am On May 11, 2012
Well, has anyone download this suite yet.
Pls if you have kindly specify where and also how to brake the lock grin, because i know that most naija programmers don't pay for such things even if they can afford it. too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Us Mastercard For Online Shopping / Nigeria Stock Exchange API - Getting Market Facts For Symbols / 5 Most Useless Websites On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.