Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,932 members, 7,909,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / o (1037 Views)

Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! / Ppeewwttt / Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

o by AFOLS: 1:06pm On May 07, 2012
O
Re: o by LogicMind: 1:08pm On May 07, 2012
it was an eupheministic way of telling you that you have a small digger.
Re: o by 190: 1:18pm On May 07, 2012
Male - The Holy spirt ministered to me that you would be the mother of my Unborn KIDS
Girl - Coool

[size=28pt]GOD FROM ABOVE - NA LIEEEEE!! angry angry[/size]
Re: o by Exponental(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2012
Would u av prefered she said it @ d altar? God or no God, marriage should be a mutual agreement, else its a live bondage.
Guy, lucky u dat its nt gone too far, let her go........give ur self a break...........n survive witout her.
Re: o by Dyt(f): 1:24pm On May 07, 2012
simply move on
Re: o by Killz3(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2012
God has really suffered. . .
Do you wait for God to tell you whether to eat Rice for breakfast or Bread? That is why he gave you freewill and commonsense. See as una 2 dey mumu each other. This wan sey God don confirm, the other wan say God never confirm. Wetin sef? Na alert? undecided Which kain nonsense small pikin levels be this na? As regards what to do, why not ask God? Abi prayer/fasting don finish for your mouth?

It's temporary insanity to allow God to confirm it and then ask Humans what to do. . . NEXT!
Re: o by AFOLS: 1:25pm On May 07, 2012
Well thanks 190,
at first i dint say "God said", i only followed my heart desire.
As well I'm very sure of what God told me.
I believe 190 can give a sincere advice 4 once.
Re: o by buchi4action(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2012
Exponental: Would u av prefered she said it @ d altar? God or no God, marriage should be a mutual agreement, else its a live bondage.
Guy, lucky u dat its nt gone too far, let her go........give ur self a break...........n survive witout her.
well said.
Re: o by AFOLS: 1:37pm On May 07, 2012
^^ does it mean she can not like me again and I can not win her back.
She still said she will only open her heart to love me if God tells her its me.
Re: o by cowgurl: 1:44pm On May 07, 2012
[quote author=AFOLS]Hi NLers, there is this girl I love and intend to get married to, we used to attend same church before.
I got attracted to her about a year ago and told her I'll like to have a meaningful relationship with her.
She Said I shld b sure God is leading me.
I did 7days fasting/prayer and God still gave me more +ive signs I'm on the right path.
Now, 4 d past 1yr, she said God did not confirm to her after she prayed but God revealed smone else to her but the person has not approached her concerning relationship issue.
Lastly I travelled to lagos 4 a training and also 2 see her then we got talking and she told me
"I DON'T LIKE YOU".
Right now I'm down spirited, pls give kind suggestions of what I can do 2 keep my head up and high and also win her love.[/quote]

Suggestion on how to keep ur head up; GET INVOLVED WITH OTHER THINGS THAT INTEREST U,or don't u have goals & aspirations u intend achieving before the year runs out? My friend get to work.
Winning her love back Was she mincing words when she told u in capital letters "I DON'T LIKE YOU"?
Re: o by tellwisdom: 1:44pm On May 07, 2012
Bro, if u live withn lagos, i wll instruct someone to gve u my ex infiniti jeep to drive to her house. B'lee me, she go yansh u dat day.

No be naija gurl, low level bitcheess angry angry
Re: o by Galaxydon1(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2012
~Killz~:
God has really suffered. . .
Do you wait for God to tell you whether to eat Rice for breakfast or Bread? That is why he gave you freewill and commonsense. See as una 2 dey mumu each other. This wan sey God don confirm, the other wan say God never confirm. Wetin sef? Na alert? undecided Which kain nonsense small pikin levels be this na? As regards what to do, why not ask God? Abi prayer/fasting don finish for your mouth?

It's temporary insanity to allow God to confirm it and then ask Humans what to do. . . NEXT!
you are too insultive. Behave like a matured guy.
Re: o by AFOLS: 4:23pm On May 07, 2012
Really getting confused right now. This is not funny at all. Well I'll try put it behind.
But I still feel I shld see her again b4 I leave lag and give it the last shot. What do you think?
Re: o by Skii(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2012
Guy I dey feel you jare, keep trying, hang in there, you never know, if the lady tey small and the other guy wey she dey await confirmation no confirm, na she go give u phone call
Re: o by Dsage1: 6:29pm On May 07, 2012
@op,why cant you move on with ur life?A girl told u she doesnt like u and u're sti killing ursef ova her. Man, is she d only girl possesed d quality u want in a woman?
Re: o by AFOLS: 6:33pm On May 07, 2012
@ D sage: it hard to just watch walk out of my life. Reality is smtimes hard. How do I get over this? God help me.
Re: o by God2man(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2012
My brother, if you really want to get over it, move away from that area for sometime, go to another place, out of sight is out of mind. After all she has already told you the truth.
Besides, i would like to say that you should not allow this issue to weigh you down, keep believing in God for the right patner, i can see that you have done 7 days fasting and prayer to know the will of God for your life, there is nothing wrong if you can pray again, this time around let it be with a good christian brother that is spiritually mature, the Bible says in the mouth of two or three witness the truth shall be established.
In a good christian setting, you should not have approached the lady, what about the Pastor in charge of that church? Did you inform him about your conviction? Anyway, i do not want to go into details when it comes to choosing a life partner in a good christian setting.
You see, my brother, in this part of the world, Marriage is not easy. It is like two people coming from different background with different training. Why am i saying this? My brother, you need God more than any other thing to succeed in your relationship, infact, if you need to hear God in an audible voice concerning choosing a life partner, it is more than that, i would like to say that you should start doing those things that will make God to favour you for the best partner. Be occupy with the work of God. When it comes to choosing a life partner, you need divine favour. I just watched a christian film recently by Great light drama ministries, "The Hope of Glory" that is christ in you the Hope of glory. It is about a broken relationship. This film will minister to you greatly.
The Lord will see you through. God bless you. God2man.
Re: o by kay9(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2012
@OP
Just do another 21-days dry-fasting and prayer, with Psalms 23, 27, 51, 91, 121, and 127. U can also add the Book of Ruth for increased geographical effect. Add mid-night prayers too, and decree and declare that that spirit of ''i-dont-like-u'' immeadiately vanishes from that sister-in-christ, while the spirit of ''will-u-marry-me'' immediately takes full control. It is well with u. Shalom!
-
tongue grin
Re: o by crisana(f): 8:50pm On May 07, 2012
I understand you believe in God. If she does not like you there's no point waisting ur time. I guess invest ur time in smth more productive and try to go out and meet other girls. good luck
Re: o by Dsage1: 9:01pm On May 07, 2012
AFOLS: @ D sage: it hard to just watch walk out of my life. Reality is smtimes hard. How do I get over this? God help me.

I kno its not dat easy my broda,but u cant jst continue lik dis,u sti hav a better tins ahead of u in future. D only way to get rid of her love in ur heart is to find anoda girl who wi truly love u for who u're.U dnt need to b suffering lik dis b4 gettn a beautiful girl of ur dream,dats why its gud to be a rough guy or extrovert,girls my foot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Is Divorcing His Wife. / How To Know Ur Chyk Is Playing Away Match In Spain When Ure Busy In Naija League / Cheating Wife Gets Busted On Live Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.