Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,596 members, 7,929,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:18 AM

Need Help Urgently With VFS Global. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help Urgently With VFS Global. (1566 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise About Receiving UK Visa Documents From VFS Global Services / Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) / VFS OPENED Usa Visa Appointment Slot: FEED BACK PLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Urgently With VFS Global. by WAVixen: 6:09pm On May 07, 2012
Hello All,

I would need some one to help shed some light on the present situation a friend currently finds himself. He went to the bank to pay visa fees for the Italian embassy and the cashier paid it in for the USA. Now he is been told the money is non refundable, surely this is absurd. He complained bitterly at the bank and the bank manager has equally told him it is non refundable. Surely this is the cashier's mistake and should be made to pay for this error. What can he do to rectify this?
Re: Need Help Urgently With VFS Global. by onatisi(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2012
well it is not a case between the bank and the client or customer but an issue between the man and the cashier since there wasnt a witness around unless the cashier agrees to pay the man the money i am sorry there is nothing the man can do another solution is iif they help the man to sell it to another customer in need for it.which i know they can do if they want to.it is matter of making it official
Re: Need Help Urgently With VFS Global. by WAVixen: 8:33pm On May 07, 2012
Thank you so much, do you think that can be done? YOu know how precarious things can be.
Re: Need Help Urgently With VFS Global. by onatisi(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2012
yes it can be done.one it is ur name which is on the draft.and u are not applying for italian visa ok they can notify the embassy about it get their consent and give you your money back.no stress but like i said it is a lot of paper work and only if God faour you.just know this whatever the situation is u are someone has been in it before and solved it.so no big deal.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In South Korea / Names Of Hotels And Their Prices Around Total House Accra Urgently Needed. / How To Enjoy Lagos Like A Boss - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.