Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,353 members, 7,950,733 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? (16892 Views)

2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by jhdfelix: 7:59am On May 11, 2012
[b]@mbulela its so obvious u'v not listen to d album,I hate peeps appealing to ignorance,u talkin of lyrics? Guy free ur mind frm hate and listen again..spiritual healing,dance in d rain,freedom is life,in your eyes r tracks dat appeals to u at first listen cos d lyrics r out of dis world! Well he said it b4 he releasd d album dat its 4 matured mind.ok tell me which album is beta dan dis album in d last 2 yrs?[/b]

You are very right Eleshin,nothing like this album in Nigeria market for the past two years.Tuface is the best
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 11, 2012
jhdfelix: [b]@mbulela its so obvious u'v not listen to d album,I hate peeps appealing to ignorance,u talkin of lyrics? Guy free ur mind frm hate and listen again..spiritual healing,dance in d rain,freedom is life,in your eyes r tracks dat appeals to u at first listen cos d lyrics r out of dis world! Well he said it b4 he releasd d album dat its 4 matured mind.ok tell me which album is beta dan dis album in d last 2 yrs?[/b]

You are very right Eleshin,nothing like this album in Nigeria market for the past two years.Tuface is the best
The guy is simply the best
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Abagworo(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2012
Tracks 1 and 3 are exceptional. That Ojetunde guy is a producer to watch out for. J Sleek spoilt the album.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by eleshin(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2012
[blmao jsleek try oooo,omo to shan's production is ok nah][/b]
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by delors(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2012
undecided undecided undecidedReally...this is a compilation of uninspiring un melodious jam-packed instrumentals...candidly. Perhaps these guys are forgetting that they need to always reflect on their instrumentals before pushing stuffs out here for us to hear or buy self...none of these craps makes sense. if an upcoming artiste releaased such an album, i am very sure he wouldnt even sell more than 30 copies 9of course, close friends and maybe family members will buy but 2face thinks anything he drops his voice on will find its way into our hearts...this time, the serial father is dead wrong (at least for me). rated poorly on this one... (plus the guy looks like he hasnt been sleeping for days before taking that album picture abi why him eyes come swell and look rough like dat?) grin
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 12, 2012
delors: undecided undecided undecidedReally...this is a compilation of uninspiring un melodious jam-packed instrumentals...candidly. Perhaps these guys are forgetting that they need to always reflect on their instrumentals before pushing stuffs out here for us to hear or buy self...none of these craps makes sense. if an upcoming artiste releaased such an album, i am very sure he wouldnt even sell more than 30 copies 9of course, close friends and maybe family members will buy but 2face thinks anything he drops his voice on will find its way into our hearts...this time, the serial father is dead wrong (at least for me). rated poorly on this one... (plus the guy looks like he hasnt been sleeping for days before taking that album picture abi why him eyes come swell and look rough like dat?) grin
You probably should come out with what you do best and allow us rate it for
You. This guy has done a great job but you have a right to your opinion though, and please listen to the album at least 3times before making comment
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by sandrafaith: 6:51pm On May 13, 2012
THE RECORD IS A FLOP!! The 2FACE IBIDIA ARE FINISHED BY SOME YEARS ALREADY HAD AN UNSTOPPABLE DISC DISASTER! THERE IS NO TRACE OF THIS RECORD ONLINE BECAUSE NOBODY HAS UPLOADED! THE DISC IS HORRIBLE OR MAYBE DOSNT EXIST THERE ARE ONLY SAMPLES!? AFTER 2 WEEKS NOBODY KNOW WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD THE TRACKS!!! NEVER HAPPNE BEFORE FOR ANY MUSIC!! STOP TO WRITE LIES AND IDIOT THINGS!!!!!

Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Abagworo(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2012
sandrafaith: THE RECORD IS A FLOP!! The 2FACE IBIDIA ARE FINISHED BY SOME YEARS ALREADY HAD AN UNSTOPPABLE DISC DISASTER! THERE IS NO TRACE OF THIS RECORD ONLINE BECAUSE NOBODY HAS UPLOADED! THE DISC IS HORRIBLE OR MAYBE DOSNT EXIST THERE ARE ONLY SAMPLES!? AFTER 2 WEEKS NOBODY KNOW WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD THE TRACKS!!! NEVER HAPPNE BEFORE FOR ANY MUSIC!! STOP TO WRITE LIES AND IDIOT THINGS!!!!!

Seems you have a personal problem with Mr Idibia.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by sandrafaith: 8:03am On May 14, 2012
I HAVNT PROBLEM I WRITE THE TRUTH! TELL ME WHERE U CAN LISTEN THE SONGS ON LINE! THERE IS ONLY 1 PLACE WITH SHORT PREVIEW...PSQUARE INVASION WAS ONLINE THE DAY AFTER THE CONCERT IN LAGOS....NOTHING WRONG WITH 2FACE....
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by jhdfelix: 11:46am On May 14, 2012
sandrafaith: Quote Post

I HAVNT PROBLEM I WRITE THE TRUTH! TELL ME WHERE U CAN LISTEN THE SONGS ON LINE! THERE IS ONLY 1 PLACE WITH SHORT PREVIEW...PSQUARE INVASION WAS ONLINE THE DAY AFTER THE CONCERT IN LAGOS....NOTHING WRONG WITH 2FACE....

You are just a cheap fellow,we are talking about full album here go and buy on iTunes if you want.This is the best album in Nigeria that can only be surpassed by Tuface himself.Is high time we stopped promoting jargon s in Nigeria music industry please brush ur listening hear.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by sandrafaith: 5:22pm On May 14, 2012
i am not care what u think ab. me I'm not down with your level...i know very well naija music...very well the best artists..so if u think 2face is the best.. 4me it isnt a problem...When u can find on line all the latest songs of the most famous artist in the world...with all the respect for 2face..this thing that u cant listen the songs of 2face be4 to buy make me to smile.....bye bye wink
p.s. in every shop u enter u can listen the disc u like be4 to buy do u know?

Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by mbulela: 9:06am On May 15, 2012
eleshin: @mbulela its so obvious u'v not listen to d album,I hate peeps appealing to ignorance,u talkin of lyrics? Guy free ur mind frm hate and listen again..spiritual healing,dance in d rain,freedom is life,in your eyes r tracks dat appeals to u at first listen cos d lyrics r out of dis world! Well he said it b4 he releasd d album dat its 4 matured mind.ok tell me which album is beta dan dis album in d last 2 yrs?
You do not deserve a waste of my time but i will oblige you a bit. From the crap you typed above it is obvious that you are not one of the matured minds tuface was referring to. The album is good with varied experimentations that he manages to pull off. However,lyrically this album is no where near his last two albums.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by sandrafaith: 4:51pm On May 15, 2012
THERE ISNT A PLACE IN ALL THE WEB WHERE U CAN LISTEN THE SONGS!!! THIS THING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! DOSNT HAPPEN FOR ANY ARTISTS OF THE PLANET!!!!

Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 15, 2012
For those of you waiting to get the album for free, you can listen to a preview on Itunes for free and if you insist on getting the album free then I'd suggest you take it out of the screenshot am uploading. grin grin grin
Take your money to the market to get this and you wont regret it. Help our boys grow

Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by eleshin(m): 5:39am On May 16, 2012
mbulela:
You do not deserve a waste of my time but i will oblige you a bit. From the crap you typed above it is obvious that you are not one of the matured minds tuface was referring to. The album is good with varied experimentations that he manages to pull off. However,lyrically this album is no where near his last two albums.

Guy d last time I argued wt sum1 here was 07,like I said u kip appealin 2 ignorance cos 2face worst album was Unstoppable1 nd 4 u to make reference to lyrics it shows u know next 2 notin abt his albums.Lyrically dis is hiS best album so far nt even d highli rated Grass2Grace cAn measure up 2 dis album LYRICALLY.The strength of this Album is what u identified as its weakness.like he said its not for club bt 4 d matured minds..Nd if I say u appeal 2 ignorance its jst a form of fallacy nt a jibe at u.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by eleshin(m): 5:45am On May 16, 2012
2face enemies r rely working hard mehn! I jst av a question 4 u guys nd d ansa will clear everything.pls which album is better than this album? Nd I mean frm oda artists.pls I nid an answer.
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by jenniferwonder: 4:09pm On May 20, 2012
SORRY I LOVE 2FACE MUSIC....BUT I CANT FIND THE WAY TO FIND THE LAST SONGS TO LISTEN...because I D LIKE TO BUY THE AWAY BEYOND BUT I CANT LISTEN THE TRACKS..SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME THANKS LOT JENNI

Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by sandrafaith: 4:26pm On May 20, 2012
SORRY JENNI HERE U WASTE UR TIME! THIS IS A PLACE FOR RICH PERSONS AND EGOISTS...NOW 2FACE IS NOT OF THE NAIJA PEOPLE THEY ARE RICH MEN IF U DONT BUY U CANT LISTEN SORRY
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by jenniferwonder: 5:41pm On May 20, 2012
http://iroking.com/artist/10 her u find all tracks 2face away beyond BUT THE DISC IS HORIBBLE THE BADDEST OF 2FACE THERE ISNT A GOOD SONG
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 20, 2012
Jenni, you definitely don't know what good music is, you signed up today and all you can do is talk bad about 2Face, I have the complete album and I can tell you it's the best so far, so take am steady steady here
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by oddy4real(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2012
sorry to say but the Album wasnt bad. however, 9ice's dpuble album released last year made more waves than this 2face's album. i remember i couldnt get 9ice's albums to buy that same day cos every vendor complained that the albums had sold out. he even trended on twitter for mre than a week.
it is disheartening that 2face's singles aint rocking already but fact is, his music would grow on us. its a pity that Nigerians are killing good music. if it had been Wizkid who released an album, it would hve been everywhre.
the only musicians we have in Nigeria are 2face, Asa, 9ice, Darey, Mode9, Sound Sultan,Nneka and of all dose mentioned, only 9ice and 2face have had commercial success. mediocrity reigns in the music industry
Re: 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? by jice(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2012
ITt is lyrically strong.

Listen and you will fall in Love, especially Dancing in the rain

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Freak Me" - Ciara Featuring Tekno (Audio) / Tekno – 'Agege' Ft Zlatan (Video) / What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.