Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,819 members, 7,962,652 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Problem Registering For Oau Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Problem Registering For Oau Post Ume (1200 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / <<strictly For Oau 2012/2013 Aspirants>> / How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Registering For Oau Post Ume by 4good(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2012
Helo guys, pls I was registering for my PostUTME on OAU website but right now I am stuck. I had to try several times before I could sign in with the Card no, Serial no, pin no and Jamb registration no. I could upload the passport plus Jamb information. After this stage the site started asking for the Card no, Serial no, pin no and Jamb registration no again which I supplied. Up till now the site keeps giving me INVALID CARD NO response.
I tried calling the three HOT LINES on the OAU eportal but Glo network said they do not exist.
Please does anyone have a solution? I am yet to complete the registration and I am getting somewhat nervous. HELP PLEASE.
Re: Problem Registering For Oau Post Ume by goody06(f): 2:33pm On May 08, 2012
[b]4good[/b]send detail let me help you to
rectify it
Re: Problem Registering For Oau Post Ume by Vickyt: 5:44pm On May 08, 2012
If it is d card number, try & cross check if u are typing d real thing & if it was bought for u try & call d person to reconfirm d number for u. No need sending ur card to anyone as it might be used since u ve not looged in. Wise up brother man
Re: Problem Registering For Oau Post Ume by KoikiM: 4:06pm On May 15, 2012
am currently experiencing the same problem.this is frustrating. please i need help.
Re: Problem Registering For Oau Post Ume by Wuyiseducon(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Well, after it all, I’m happy to inform the public that the registration for the 2018/2019 OAU post-UTME screening has began now, and it is real. You can register wherever you are using the schools eportal. But it is advisable you don’t give the job to people who don’t know so much about OAU’s post-UTME. It is also dangerous for you to use your own registration in learning how to do the registration—that could affect your admission. Any mistake counts in OAU o. if you have anyone whose meticulousness and sincerity you can bank on, and they are in Ife, it is better you send the money to them and let them handle the registration for you. Quote me anywhere, everything about OAU involves experience and perfection—especially the admission processes. Rad more here >>>> http://wuyisblog..com/2018/08/oau-post-utme-out-now-really-tags.html

(1) (Reply)

Uniben 2012/2013 POST-UTME(UME) Full Application Procedure / Jamb Postponed Cbt Examination Dates For UTME 2013 To May/june / Exclusive ASUU-federal Government 2009 Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.