Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,955 members, 7,942,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label (14764 Views)

D'banj Ft. K-switch - Cash Flow(audio Download) / K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! / K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by djriskytee: 12:12pm On May 09, 2012
They've splitted! They shld go their seperate ways n proove to ∂ public who is better n stop all dis trash!
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by Onyenna(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2012
love_123:
Jealousy Jealousy na him dey worry u. D Banj has ran to US, you are now home alone, Maybe u should try Iran or Iraq.

Laff don tear ma gucci boxers!!... grin grin grin
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by rakumiii(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2012
This is just his own little way of reminding the world that he is still alive.......He is the only one of the crew who hasnt gotten any publicity from this whole deal....Does he even have a record deal? :d :d :d
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by amosy007: 1:09pm On May 09, 2012
How can anyone with pure brain believe this came from Kswitch?...where is d prove?...when did kswitch became graphics artist ...nawa for some people o
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by amosy007: 1:22pm On May 09, 2012
REMMEI: HOW SURE ARE YOU GUYS THAT THE PHOTOSHOPPED PICS AM LOOKIN AT UP THERE IS FROM K.SWITCH?..

NOW I SEE WHY SOME OF YOU CLUELESS COMMENTERS AND POSTERS DO BLAME GEJ FA EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN YOUR BEDROOM...MTCHEWWWW!!!..

BAD BELLE WANNABE ISH.

Imagine o...some people can be really stupiid shaaa....a picture that could be created by any lonely dbanj fan ...now they attribute it kswitch
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by 4truth1(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2012
cyril83: make I give u seun numba?

ehn o...Sheyb na seun number i ask u 4
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by Cheggoon(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2012
If true say na Eletrick Swicth or Solar Swicth wetin him call his name self.....do that tin....he head no korect.....and mak him go try Sky divin.....without any parachute..Mumu..!
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by saydfact(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2012
and who be K-SWITCH?....never even heard his song...seriously never.
lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by Danigmatic(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2012
cyril83: make I give u seun numba?
he asked a simple question,,if u don't know then shut the F up.
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by Freshh50(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2012
K switch Πɑ̣̣̝̇̇
mumu d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry A̶̲̥̅♏.....him Πɑ̣̣̝̇̇
†ђξ worst 4 dat crew....Πɑ̣̣̝̇̇
him g̶̲̥̅̊
ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇
↠ loose pass....as 4 dbanj mak we still d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ look A̶̲̥̅♏
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by barackosama(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2012
dammiecool: I dont beleive this picture is frm K-Switch, I guess some1 is try to get symphathy.[b]I dont beleive this picture is frm K-Switch, I guess some1 is try to get symphathy.[/b]I dont beleive this picture is frm K-Switch, I guess some1 is try to get symphathy.
YEAH... You know jobless Naija with photo works..
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by godwinokwoche: 4:09pm On May 09, 2012
who cares,all that matter is that the duo of D'Banj and Don Jazzy are on talking terms
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by asiwajuone: 4:29pm On May 09, 2012
there's no proof to show he did this,but if he truly did, then na small pikin dey worry am...sebi him dey follow him brother go yankee? he will regret following his brother...Kanye go take dem chop money
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by asiwajuone: 4:31pm On May 09, 2012
there's no proof to show he did this,but if he truly did, then na small pikin dey worry am...sebi him dey follow him brother go yankee? he will regret following his brother...Kanye go take dem chop money...no matter who D'banj be,there's no D'banj without Don Jazzy...Don J made D'Banj and that brought forth K-Switch
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 09, 2012
odiaero: That K-Switch is stupid, he was the least talented amongst them, just living on the shadows of others
u even hyped that failed human test!...as far as am concerned,dat double faced epileptic beast of burden has no talent...mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by blackboi(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2012
cindyrella: undecided and this is news because??
= u can read & understand English language
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 09, 2012
dreday: Two words "bitter" and "juvenile".
Thank you. He is a scallywag.
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by Mentcee(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2012
love_123: K switch can go and Hug transformers for all i care. that guy is a Jew.
you're insane to have the stupidd idea of negatively analogizing about Jews. Bloody muslim foool/miseducated atheist/agnostic mumu!
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by RuuDie(m): 5:48am On May 10, 2012
BlueBarbie: Yea, true.. I saw it on linda ikeji's blog, she got it from his bb dp. Kswitch.. LOL!!!

Hmmm. . .this blog / name keeps popping up beside any controversy
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by apari001: 7:00pm On May 10, 2012
The guy own too much wetin concern am for the matter cant anyone shut the dude up? Abi make dem dash am slap sef,he is one idiot i dislike among the mohit crew then. He is just been jealous that's all i see in him..
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by jeddyMay(f): 7:51pm On May 10, 2012
Studipity on d parade....... Abeg he shld jump into Lagoon n swim for life
lalaosky:
u even hyped that failed human test!...as far as am concerned,dat double faced epileptic beast of burden has no talent...mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww
Studipity on d parade....... Abeg he shld jump into Lagoon n swim for life
Re: K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label by eldeybik(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2012
i doubt if k.switch would do dis kind of stuff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Download Yoruba Evergreen Songs / Video: Kcee - Limpopo [download] / Burna Boy - 23 [Official Music Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.