Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Getting The Ipaddress - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Getting The Ipaddress (788 Views)

Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery / Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Notebook Batteries / Getting The Fastest Internet Speed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting The Ipaddress by mmonwuba(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2007
hi house
i have a radio and i want to get access to it but i don't have the ipaddress. how do i get the ip address from my local computer
Re: Getting The Ipaddress by Maleeq(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2007
Re: Getting The Ipaddress by Bawss1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2007
Eternal radio? You might want to redo that question dude.
Re: Getting The Ipaddress by nawa1(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2007
mmonwuba:

. . .how do i get the ip address from my local computer

from the command prompt, type "ipconfig" and press enter
Re: Getting The Ipaddress by somze(f): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2007
The question is a bit confusing o,

Are you trying to get a radio configured and you dont know the ip address? The ip address is normally on the manual, and also a how to is there as well.

It is normally 192.168.1.1
However a default username and password may exist, so go through the manual.

If what you need is your computer's IP address than Na Wa has answered the question.
Re: Getting The Ipaddress by Ralvy(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2007
ipconfig will show the current IP that was manually set or automatically configured by DHCP. . whichever!
but will not show that of a radio or some junk!

@Poster; what exactly d'u want . . . .?
sounds more like VOIP
Re: Getting The Ipaddress by mmonwuba(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2007
i need to get the ipaddresss of the radio and its not on default. it had previously been changed by somebody.
Re: Getting The Ipaddress by loveoge(f): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2007
@mmonwuba

I am sorry to tell you that unfortunately you can not get the ip address of the radio unless the person who changed it tells you the ip address. But you can reset the radio.

Which radio are you using?
Re: Getting The Ipaddress by phemygee(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2007
There are three ways by which you can determine the ip address of your system. Here are the ways listed below:

1. On the task bar, right click on your connectivity icon and click on status (In case you are wandering what a connectivity icon means, is simply the two small icon of computers on the taskbar).
2. Click on Start (green button just at the lower left side of the desktop), navigate to control panel, then you click on network connection so as to get the ip address.
3. Click Run, then type ipconfig/all
Re: Getting The Ipaddress by jessitha: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
mmonwuba: hi house
i have a radio and i want to get access to it but i don't have the ipaddress. how do i get the ip address from my local computer

Do you want to find your local computer ip address?

You can follow the below steps you can easily find your local computer ip

1)start->Run->cmd-> type ipconfig
Then press enter you will get your local computer ip address

If you want to check your external ip address you can visit this site Ip-details.com here you can easily find your external ip address

(1) (Reply)

Mixcraft Audio Recording Software / Toshiba Laptop For Sale / Which Is Better Intel Core 2 Duo Or Intel Duo Core

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.