Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,697 members, 7,962,241 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Want To Show You How To Produce Soap To Meet International Standard At The Mos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Show You How To Produce Soap To Meet International Standard At The Mos (781 Views)

Simple Guide On How To Produce Cassava / Orange Drugs Set To Produce ‘Soap-Noodles’ At Onitsha plant / Best Sport Betting Website In Nigeria And Of International Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Show You How To Produce Soap To Meet International Standard At The Mos by PrinceUfe: 6:35am On May 09, 2012
Though people see manufacturing of soaps and detergents as a complex process that involves
different activities and processes, i am here to simplify the process for you.
The persivable size and complexity of these processes and activities may range from small
manufacturing plants that employ a small number of people to those with hundreds and thousands of workers.
Products may range from all purpose products to those that are used for a specific application or requirement.

In chemistry, soap is a salt of a fatty acid. Soap is mainly used for washing, bathing, and cleaning,
but soaps are also important components of lubricants.

A very big point to note about soap is that it is Biodegradable: This is a chemical way of saying that a something is made from natural products.

My "4K Rain of Empowerment Offer" has come to show thosa that are willing, the theories about soap production, the practical side, Materials needed for the production,
the right PROCEDURE for production, the precautions taken to get the best product and other Necessary facts about Soaps.

Have you ever asked why i decided to do this after flying around on contracts to help in setting up production sites for people?

This was a promise to some of my friends at FUTO. This week, i have done it to help them out. I know a lot of people who have been calling me on phone
to ask whether this is real.

Today, i have this to say; It is real! Take it or leave it. People have already taken theirs.

08069344902 (www.productionpanel.com)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of The Local Cement Investors / Airport Taxi / /6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.