Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? (13504 Views)

3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by kodenco(m): 3:55am On May 10, 2012
no FEELINGS 4her thats how its starts o...b4 u knw it, it ll be i cnt stop thinking abt u..guy bon dat tin
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by mikron(m): 4:10am On May 10, 2012
If she accepts the breakup and both of you feel its ok to call it quits then yes u can employ her in your company but if you know she still has the hots for you my brother no try am. she go spoil market for you
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by dammytosh: 4:21am On May 10, 2012
IF (YOU PLAN TO FINISH THE 'UNFINISHED' BUSINESS : )

CAPITAL YES.

ELSE

Killz.:

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO!

END IF

I AM SURPRISED THE MOTIVE FOR EMPLOYING HER IS TO HELP HER. NOT AS IF TO ADD VALUE TO THE ORGANIZATION. undecided
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by jigawatts(m): 4:27am On May 10, 2012
careytommy: You are employing her because you want to 'help' her?
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

Abi oooo.....'HELP' noni
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 4:47am On May 10, 2012
DonTonero: i smell 2nd chance to finish the unfinshed business.did i made a point?

You maded a point sir!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by jigawatts(m): 4:50am On May 10, 2012
grin
engineerd:

You maded a point sir!

YES..... He MADEN a point .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Skyloloprince(m): 4:51am On May 10, 2012
Unles ur nt a man,u must do, and wen u do, u go do again, afta which u go wan do again and again and again

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 5:16am On May 10, 2012
It's right for routine office. . . !
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by pendusky(m): 5:50am On May 10, 2012
the power of unfinishd biz is roaming! Dont worry if u make ur ex ur wife's secretary in ur coy!
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Claracuzio: 6:17am On May 10, 2012
Pls Employ her as ur personal assistant.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Omoso(m): 6:22am On May 10, 2012
Dont come back to nairaland seeking for advice after improving on her tommy o. I hope ur girlfriend knws about this?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by philipstanley(m): 6:25am On May 10, 2012
What ever ur heart tells u 2 do do it, but rememba ex-girls are up 2 some thing else especially when de found out dat ur level has change. It's never a bad idea 2 employ her but it's a better idea 2 get anoda job 4 her.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Ade22luv: 6:29am On May 10, 2012
No ur decison is wrong bc u don put matches beside petrol be dat
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Taofeekbasit1(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2012
Good morning pals, advice, if you are the person that disflowered your Ex, dont deer it,cos the feelings wil always be there
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by owobokiri(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2012
lol, just went through a near similar situation. Had a gf in the uni while in Naija about a decade ago. Nothing happened bc she wont grant me "entry visa". Her reason? Doesnt want to do anything while in campus! Ofcourse like 2 of u we did kiss n handle and all that. Hard but I took solace in the saying that half bread is better than none. . Graduated and went our seperate ways though we managed to communicate occassionally, MTN thank u! Then i flew in this year and we naturally wanted to meet again. . To cut de long tory short, i marverlously 'finished the business' this time around! @OP, i dont know your mind but she will soon start coming to work with those hot minis and levels will go back to the status quo! Goodluck as you turn your office table into an abbattoire but make sure say your new beuty no go catch you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by simplygray(m): 6:49am On May 10, 2012
NAY ! NAY ! NAy ! NAY !NAy NAy NAy NAY NAY NAY NAy NAY
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 10, 2012
Blos doesn't did it o,u ll legleted it, it ll take just one glance on a pretty boring day to resolve all doubt,did I just comment in the romance section?
undecided
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Bright2(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2012
There's nothing wrong in that if only you can respect your self and say final yes to what you have previously decided. She may not be as we expect.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by pastormmadu(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2012
Dre's a sayin dat he wants 2 dine wit d devil should use a very long spoon, bt i tel u most solemnly, if u can avoid d dining in d 1st place, its d ultimate solution...My guy, plz plz and plz, dnt try it, cos dis one u r layin emphasis dat u didnt make luv 2 her, d devil might tend 2 remind u hw much u v wantd 2 have her afta al doz kises in doz days, and nw plant d thought in u 2 finish wat u could nt finish then. If u cnt help her wit job sumwre else, let her b, anoda work must surely cm sumday. Beta bear dat bad name nw 'dat u dnt want 2 help' than helpin and falin into temptation. In btw 2 devils, go 4 a lesser devil.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by cyril83(m): 7:06am On May 10, 2012
ArQueBusieR: If you feel her expertise will do your company any good, please forget about issues up in the air, and ensure you get her onboard.
I don't know about you, but I'm good at shutting out emotions when it comes to professional matters.
thumbs up
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by ijebuboy18(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2012
Nay, No, Non, Mase try e. But if u rili wanna help lik u say, y not use ur connect 2 get her a job in anoda company and not urs. That way u help her and don't get to dine with d devil.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 10, 2012
DonTonero: i smell 2nd chance to finish the unfinshed business.did i made a point?
Very true there.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by labbyboi(m): 7:19am On May 10, 2012
The honest fact is dat sighting her under ur palm couple wif d impression dat nobody can query ur authority could pave way 4 reconciliation n of course will bring down ur business+ tear ur present relationship if u av one. Help her elsewhere u really wanna take ur eyes off her.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by bruzee: 7:21am On May 10, 2012
The best thing for you is to secure employment for ur so cald ex somewhere or else u are sleeping with fire on your roof.Believe me we are human,there might be times when the lady you love will hurt u one way or other and the next person your mind will go straight to is your ex cos she is always there for you and u are always together in your place of work. stay away from her or else you will ruin your biz and u might end up marrying two wives cos she will do everything to hold u back to her.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by WhoIGoAsk: 7:23am On May 10, 2012
your Ex might be your next. So keep 'em close grin
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by vanstanzy(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2012
Guy, HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED. You may not know it but u slighted her by jilting her. So even if she doesnt feel like getting even with u then, in ur employ and being very close to u everyday, the evil in her will start nursing such tot. And o DONT TEMPT TEMPTATION, she might seduce u one day. Get her another job else where, use ur connection, (i guess u are highly placed.)
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by tunamania(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2012
its never right,recipe for end of current relationship,ur woman will never feel secured,she would disturb your life with questions,so don't do it
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Rogerss(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2012
Let me start by saying any GUY who don't know when to tell a woman stop actually want to screw her. I had an experience with my Friend girlfriend whom my friend kept in my room during my youth service. One night, he called me saying he could not make it back to my place, that he will come in the morning. When sleeping, the girl wanted it so bad, I had to go to my neighbours room to crash. My advice is that you give her the job, but make it clear that when it starts affecting your relationship with your girlfriend, you will review her appointment. She WILL develop feeling again for you, but that flame needs to be fanned, if you donnot blow the flame, it will die(if you get my drift).
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by itsigwehenry(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]why not, shebi its my company so if she misbehaves i'll delete her kiakia
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by vanstanzy(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2012
Lest i forget, Women are smarter than men, they hardly forget unlike men that let go so easily. U might want to tap that @ss of hers. But remember "Awuf dey run belle".
I for one dont make the mistake of going close to any of my ex's, if i must, i'll do it in company of someone most trusted like my wife.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by teefash01(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2012
lalala one day you will bleep her, if konji grab you for office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stereotypes And Relationships / Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.