Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,159 members, 7,928,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

A U.s Scholarship For Undergraduatesstudents From And In Developing Nations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A U.s Scholarship For Undergraduatesstudents From And In Developing Nations (911 Views)

Apply Now For NIIT Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2015 / O.a.u Admission/post Utme For The Year 2013/2014 (official Page) / Nnpc/chevron 2011/2012 Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A U.s Scholarship For Undergraduatesstudents From And In Developing Nations by DAILYCAST: 12:55pm On May 09, 2012
FREE SCHOLARSHIPS! FREE SCHOLARSHIPS!! FREE SCHOLARSHIPS!!!

DEAR FELLOW STUDENTS,

I, AM HERE TO GIVE OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY THAT I HAVE BEEN IN POSSESSION OF,

ACTUALLY THERE ARE GENUINE SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES OUT THERE,BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT STUDENTS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET AT THEM.

I DECIDED TO GIVE THIS OUT FOR A TOKEN INSTEAD OF WITH HOLDING IT

AND IT'S FOR DEVELOPING NATIONS STUDENTS THAT ARE STUDYING OR ABOUT TO GAIN IN ADMISSION INTO TERTIARIES INSTITUTIONS,SUCH AS SCHOOL OF HEALTH,CATERING SCHOOLS,WELDING SCHOOLS)POLYTECHNICS,COLLEGES,UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA,GHANA,KENYA,COLUMBIA,CAMEROUN,BENIN REPUBLIC,ETC.AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN ANY OF THE DEVELOPING NATIONS SUCH AS THE ONES I MADE MENTION OF ABOVE YOUR ELIGIBLE TO APPLY, IT'S AN ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP SETTLEMENT TILL THE DAY YOU GRADUATE: FROM SCHOOL.IT WOULD COST YOU ONLY #3,500 TO GET THE E- MANUAL IT INCLUDES THE STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FREE SCHOLARSHIP AND ALL THE REQUIREMENTS SUCH AS YOUR PASS-PORT PHOTOGRAPH, ID CARD,ADMISSION LETTER FROM YOUR SCHOOL,SELF STATEMENT ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY NOT LESS THAN FIVE HUNDRED WORDS,TWO RECOMMENDATION LETTERS FROM EITHER ANY OF THESE PERSONALITIES:RELIGIOUS LEADER(PASTOR OR HOME CELL LEADER)TEACHER,EMPLOYER OF LABOR. THESE ARE ALL IT WOULD TAKE TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP AND THE SCHOLARSHIP RANGES FROM US$480.00 TO $3,000.00 ANNUALLY

COST TO APPLY:#3,500

ACCOUNT NAME:IFEZURUOHA KINDLY IFEANYI

ACCOUNT NUMBER:0017065010

BANK:ACCESS BANK PL C

Pay into the the above written account and text your teller number that you used to make deposit,text your Email address,Your full names to the following phone number or email

TEL:070 696 72563 EMAIL:kindly4real2@gmail.com upon receipt of your payment i will forward the mannual to your email address. And for hard copy of the manual after payment, text the details of your payment and pay extra #500 that's total payment of #4,000 and text your house address it must get to you any where you are in the country

GOD Bless You

Good Luck.
Re: A U.s Scholarship For Undergraduatesstudents From And In Developing Nations by bambi17: 4:58pm On May 09, 2012
Scam scam scam please ppl dnt fall
Re: A U.s Scholarship For Undergraduatesstudents From And In Developing Nations by osram(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2012
DAILYCAST: FREE SCHOLARSHIPS! FREE SCHOLARSHIPS!! FREE SCHOLARSHIPS!!!

DEAR FELLOW STUDENTS,

I, AM HERE TO GIVE OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY THAT I HAVE BEEN IN POSSESSION OF,

ACTUALLY THERE ARE GENUINE SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES OUT THERE,BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT STUDENTS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET AT THEM.

I DECIDED TO GIVE THIS OUT FOR A TOKEN INSTEAD OF WITH HOLDING IT

AND IT'S FOR DEVELOPING NATIONS STUDENTS THAT ARE STUDYING OR ABOUT TO GAIN IN ADMISSION INTO TERTIARIES INSTITUTIONS,SUCH AS SCHOOL OF HEALTH,CATERING SCHOOLS,WELDING SCHOOLS)POLYTECHNICS,COLLEGES,UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA,GHANA,KENYA,COLUMBIA,CAMEROUN,BENIN REPUBLIC,ETC.AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN ANY OF THE DEVELOPING NATIONS SUCH AS THE ONES I MADE MENTION OF ABOVE YOUR ELIGIBLE TO APPLY, IT'S AN ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP SETTLEMENT TILL THE DAY YOU GRADUATE: FROM SCHOOL.IT WOULD COST YOU ONLY #3,500 TO GET THE E- MANUAL IT INCLUDES THE STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FREE SCHOLARSHIP AND ALL THE REQUIREMENTS SUCH AS YOUR PASS-PORT PHOTOGRAPH, ID CARD,ADMISSION LETTER FROM YOUR SCHOOL,SELF STATEMENT ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY NOT LESS THAN FIVE HUNDRED WORDS,TWO RECOMMENDATION LETTERS FROM EITHER ANY OF THESE PERSONALITIES:RELIGIOUS LEADER(PASTOR OR HOME CELL LEADER)TEACHER,EMPLOYER OF LABOR. THESE ARE ALL IT WOULD TAKE TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP AND THE SCHOLARSHIP RANGES FROM US$480.00 TO $3,000.00 ANNUALLY

COST TO APPLY:#3,500

ACCOUNT NAME:IFEZURUOHA KINDLY IFEANYI

ACCOUNT NUMBER:0017065010

BANK:ACCESS BANK PL C

Pay into the the above written account and text your teller number that you used to make deposit,text your Email address,Your full names to the following phone number or email

TEL:070 696 72563 EMAIL:kindly4real2@gmail.com upon receipt of your payment i will forward the mannual to your email address. And for hard copy of the manual after payment, text the details of your payment and pay extra #500 that's total payment of #4,000 and text your house address it must get to you any where you are in the country

GOD Bless You

Good Luck.

u r a bad fellow,y r u sellin information dt u got for free..u disgust me alot,i rili hate people lyk yhu..nonsense.evri1 d scholarship actualy exist and am goin to post a link abt d scholarship.heartless fellow. http://internationalscholarships.ca/wells-mountain-foundation-scholarships/
Re: A U.s Scholarship For Undergraduatesstudents From And In Developing Nations by osram(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2012
bambi17: Scam scam scam please ppl dnt fall
it nt a scam its ril,its jst dt i dnt lyk d way he presented it..fellow nairalanders pls learn to help each other....no b money b evritin o
Re: A U.s Scholarship For Undergraduatesstudents From And In Developing Nations by raw007(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2012
U re a fake guy trying to fraud innocent student. Repent
Re: A U.s Scholarship For Undergraduatesstudents From And In Developing Nations by osram(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2012
raw007: U re a fake guy trying to fraud innocent student. Repent
who is fake?
Re: A U.s Scholarship For Undergraduatesstudents From And In Developing Nations by valdubem(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2012
osram: who is fake?

U wan scam ur fada abi? fool!!!!!!!!! Seun, abeg take this fraudster off NL
Re: A U.s Scholarship For Undergraduatesstudents From And In Developing Nations by osram(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2012
val_dubem:

U wan scam ur fada abi? fool!!!!!!!!! Seun, abeg take this fraudster off NL
u idiot am nt a fraudster,i was onli tryn to help dts y i provided a link of d scholarship dt d poster waz teln pple to pay 3500..nxt tym dnt bhave lyk a goat..read n reason

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2012/2013 Pre-admission Screening Exercise / Fedpolyoko Postume Form 2012 / Lectures To Final Year Students : Pay Project Fees Or Fails To Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.