Stats: 3,201,341 members, 7,978,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:53 PM

Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (96546 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by tpia5: 1:55am On May 11, 2012
yoruba phantasmagora/folklore actually speak of babies born with strange mannerisms, etc.

eg esu kekere ode [i think it was] from ogboju ode who was born with a fully developed set of teeth, the ability to talk immediately after delivery and i think he walked as well as soon as he came out.

his first action was to beat up all the well wishers who came to greet the mother. After that, he drank like 5 kegs of palmwine or so per day, and also consumed pounded yam in great quantities.

i think that's how the story went.

fiction of course, but very funny.

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by oluoma1: 2:34am On May 11, 2012
''WHO IS FOOLING WHO'' ''END TIME'' BEWARE OF THE MARK ''666''. ANTI-CHRIST ON THE HORIZON. AM NOT EVEN SURPRISE COS IS IN THE SCRIPTURE. NA TODAY NOT A NEW TIN IN NAIJA, WERE USED TO FALSE AND FAKE NEWS IN THIS COUNTRY. A WOMAN DON'T DELIVER GOAT, MONKEY, LIZARD, SPOON. SO THIS IS THE SIGN OF THE END TIME. I'VE SPOKEN.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Bayils(m): 3:00am On May 11, 2012
Tricici: Aha. Any picture to back up this so-not-possible story? Msheeewww
just take a look....

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by cerruti(m): 3:01am On May 11, 2012
kaaycee: PM News is 10 Naira, so wat do u expect? TATAFO LTD. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:11am On May 11, 2012
I dnt know why,people are judging them selves,nothin is impossible 4rm God,i saw it,it ws true wit my eyes koro koro
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by nlofficial(m): 6:16am On May 11, 2012
[size=20pt]PM News: Poor Man's News. Shikena![/size]
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Abbey2sam(m): 6:54am On May 11, 2012
shocked nairaland should respect us nah! why tellin us such fat lies....pls try to always verify your stories..abeg ooh! joooor ooooooh!!!.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by chimney(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2012
eledalo: The baby was also born with a large beard, wearing a turban and shouting Allahu akbar!
LWKMD,hehehehehe ì feel u joor.mychievious tales
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by dont8(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2012
kayusfit: Another way of promoting Islam the terrorist cult. Boko haramist will be glad to have him in future. I suggest that baby be beheaded before he becomes another osama bin laden.
Why are people so silly? Some people have Boko Haram gene in their body, but waiting for opportunity to bring out the beast in them. Why behead an innocent child that doesn't know when they placed the quaran in his hand just to generate sympathy?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Tnot(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2012
Allahu'akbar!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 8:40am On May 11, 2012
aurenflani: christianity the cult of thieves and vulgarity. The one stop shop soddom and gomorra part two.

Don't be harsh brother.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 8:50am On May 11, 2012
all of you using this story to attack islam should please note the following:
1) the birth of the baby took place at a church
2) the mother is christian
3) A reverend corroborated the story

why then are you attacking Islam?

You guys should accept the truth of Islam before it is too late. Any body interested in miraculous pictures of islam should visit www.islamcan.com
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by jimlat: 8:51am On May 11, 2012
while we look for evidences and want to explain things scientifically, we should know and recall that alot of things are yet to be discovered and explained. meanwhile some1 said "it is difficult to say what is impossible for the impossibilities of yesterday are now possible and are challenges of tomorrow". the nigerian thomases should try to believe
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Nobody: 9:31am On May 11, 2012
Below is the Compass newspaper version of the story:

Mystery baby born clutching Qur’an

Friday, 11 May 2012 00:00
Written by Juliana Francis

Could a baby have been born into this world clutching a copy of the Holy Qur’an? This was one of the questions agitating the minds of a lot of people who trooped into the home of Kikelomo Ilori, at Ijesha area of Lagos State to catch a glimpse of her miracle baby. The Nigerian Compass tried to get all parties connected to the mystery of the birth of the baby.
Kikelomo, 32, delivered a baby boy on May 7 and the baby had come crying into the world, with his right hand clutching an item. The mid-wife, Victoria Moses, who took his delivery, said she did not know the item was a Qur’an until she baby’s grandmother arrived to identify it.
Since the news got out, it has travelled like wildfire, compelling many to come from places as far as Ikotun, Igando to see the wonder.
It was an invasion of Kikelomo’s home by people. The Nigerian Compass gathered that from morning till night, people kept trooping into Kikelomo’s home.
The crowd was so much that the baby was constantly sweating. Though Kikelomo looked tired and told people to leave, her voice was feeble, nobody paid attention.

The crowd continued on May 9, until policemen from the Ijesha Police Station, came to control the situation
The family members of Kikelomo promised the crowd, that they would bring the baby and the Qur’an to the Ijesha Central Mosque, where everybody would watch to their satisfaction.
The tiny Koran was placed inside a transparent box, probably for protection.
Muslims who came to catch sight of the baby and the Qur’an chanted Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
Kikelomo told the Nigerian Compass that she had her baby in a white garment church, located at Ejigbo.
Kenny Ogunlana, one of her friends, took her to the church after the pregnancy was past nine months and on to 11.
Speaking with the Nigerian Compass, Kenny, 31, said: “ I took her to the church after she confided in me that she was overdue. She was already into her 11 months. I used to attend the church and had delivered there myself.

I assured her that everything was possible with prayers. I narrated a case where somebody was overdue, but later delivered at the church, she begged me to take her there and I did. The mid-wife told me that the baby was big, but I didn’t tell Kikelomo because she was unusually scared. On Sunday, she called me that her water had broken. I later received another call, saying she had put to bed. The baby came with a Qur’an and water was used to wash it before we knew it was a Qur’an.”
When Kikelomo reached the church, a Cherubim and Seraphim-Morning Star- she met the mid-wife, Victoria Moses, who used to take delivery of pregnant women.
Four days after she started going to the church, she delivered.
The midwife, Moses, said she was a Christian, thus was not too much certain about the item found in the right hand of the baby.

The woman, who said she was in her 60s, stressed that everything that happened on the day Kikelomo came to deliver was all a mystery, symbolising that the baby’s was a great. One of the signs was said PHCN supplied power just as the baby head appeared and interrupted it after she had cleaned up the baby.
She added: “I tell you, it was God who delivered that baby. I’ve seen cases where babies come into the world, holding a rope, but nothing like this! I used to help mothers deliver babies, I’ve delivered a lot, but I’ve never seen anything like this. When the mother of the woman came, I showed her the item I found in the right hand of the baby.”
The Nigerian Compass gathered that it was Kikelomo’s mother who instantly recognised the item as the Holy Qur’an and dashed off to call Imams in her area at Ijesha, begging them to explain the meaning of the strange coming of the baby with a Qur’an.

One of the Imams is Alhaji Ashimuyu Omotosho, Imam of Ramatu Ishamiya Mosque, Ijesha.
He said: “When they came to call me, I quickly rushed over. The mid-wife had already discarded it, not knowing what it was. How can you throw something away without waiting for the girl’s mother? It was the mother that now came to call me. This is the mark of God. The amazing thing is that the family is Christians. It shows we are one from God, but came into this world to choose and go our separate ways.”
The mother of the baby said she had been told that the baby was from God, that she should not terminate it, but she felt it was one of those sayings to discourage abortion.

She repeatedly tried to abort the baby, but it remained steadfast, growing stronger everyday. Not knowing what else to do, she let it be.
She recollected that after she took the decision to leave the baby, she had started wearing a Cross around her waist for protection of her life and that of the baby, but the Cross refused to stay, she said.
“Everytime I put on the cross, it would fall off my waist. When it was 11 months, I told my friend that the baby was long overdue. She took me to the Morning Star Church. There I delivered the baby,” narrated Kikelomo.
One of the women who came to the house and spoke with the Nigerian Compass on condition of anonymity said: “The father of the baby rejected it, denying its paternity. Now, look at the great and wonderful thing God had done with a baby that was rejected. The father will regret this now for sure.”
The Qur’an was said to have come into the world wrapped in a transparent waterproof. At first glance; it looked like it was wrapped in nylon, making it difficult to flip through.

Attempt to tear off the nylon-like covering was rebuffed by family members.
Islamic scholars who were at Kikelomo’s place explained that the Qur’an came in such a wrapping because it was a taboo for a woman’s blood to touch it. According to them, God knew what he was doing.
The Executive Director of Zakat and Sadaqat Foundation, Imam Abdullahi Shuaib, who is also the Deputy Chief Imam of Central Mosque, Ikoyi, opined on what he thought was the significance of such a baby coming into a christian family:
His words:“We give thanks to God for his favour. This incident is not coming as a surprise to me as a Muslim! If you look at Qur’an 41: 52, Allah says that soon shall we show to you in the Universe among you to be certain that this book is the truth. What happened is the manifestation of the word.”
Asked if the event might make the family where the baby was born to convert to Islam, Shuaib said: “Allah also mentioned to us that the truth comes from God. Even if God comes down, those who won’t believe will not believe and those who want to believe will believe without God coming down! This issue is clear to somebody who understands Islam and God. Islam draws and makes someone to reason. God has sent us an SMS message, that message is the Koran in the baby’s hand.

“ Allah wants to pass a message to us through this baby. The truth is Allah, Allah is the truth. It’s now left for people to understand and to reason. This affirms to us that the only way of life, recognised by Allah, is total submission to Allah. If you take the state of insecurity in the nation right now, with this event, it means Allah is peace! Let people understand how to live in peace with God and our neighbours, Allah is the only one who can pass final judgement on anybody.”
The Nigerian Compass further journeyed to Ejigbo to speak with others who might have witnessed the delivery of the baby. Though Moses did not mention taking the delivery with any other person, but she did not say she was the only person who took the delivery either.
Our correspondent spoke with people residing and selling around the church.
One of the women selling cooked rice, said she was not around on Monday, which was the day the baby was born.
Two other women said they were around, but did not hear a thing.
The Nigerian Compass also spoke with two men.
One of them lives opposite the church. He said he travelled and had only just returned on Tuesday.
The second man is a teacher, whose school was adjacent to the church. He said he did not hear of such a birth or story.
The phone number of a member of the church was called, but she too said she did not know if such a thing happened at her church.
According to her, she went to church last on Sunday, while the incident happened on Monday.
The neighbours further told the Nigerian Compass, that the Alagba (Pastor), of the church, lived down the street, though they did not know the particular building.

http://www.compassnewspaper.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3167&catid=32&Itemid=47
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by mufc009(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2012
abubello: all of you using this story to attack islam should please note the following:
1) the birth of the baby took place at a church
2) the mother is christian
3) A reverend corroborated the story

why then are you attacking Islam?

You guys should accept the truth of Islam before it is too late. Any body interested in miraculous pictures of islam should visit www.islamcan.com
May God lead us  the right part not  the part of those who will go astray.... Those who have ear let them hear.
Walilah-l-amd
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by jusbal(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2012
i strongly believe dat those criticising dis fact will surely av 2 repeat dia statement in d sight of almighty allah on d day of judgement.when our beloved prophet ISSA(JESUS) was born with a divine pregnancy,why dnt we dispute d fact dat is not scientific.....in anything u do or say always fear ur creator.....cuz d road 2 dis world is unexplainable by anyone.....Can someone tell me how he/she got into dis world....we all woke up one day and discover dat we are existing......so dnt dispute any fact dat is beyond human raesoning and comprehension
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by shawl: 10:58am On May 11, 2012
Arysexy: more of islam miracles

These branches are supposed to resemble the word Allah. However this is a forgery. The loop on the right that is supposed to form the H of Allah is attached to the plant.

Imam Ghazzali’s said:

“ When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible “ (Ref: Ahmad Ibn Naqib al-Misri, The Reliance of the Traveller, translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller , Amana publications, 1997, section r8.2, page 745).

What goal better than creating miracles for Allah and advancing his faith?

The above miracle is forgery, but the ones below are not.

If your wife asks you how she looks, there is only one answer to this (an answer in the positive) irrespective of how she actually does look. This is the kind of permissibility pointed to here, not your own conclusion.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by spicyhoney(f): 11:01am On May 11, 2012
Story!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by hexcraft(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2012
Story story!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Bizoo: 11:09am On May 11, 2012
Carmall: pictures please...
its actually thru i saw d pics

Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by blank(f): 11:25am On May 11, 2012
Please keep hiding my post but I will continue posting the truth.

Where did the koran come out from the woman? How holy is that?
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by Arysexy(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2012
@ blanc pls help me ask them if a woman seeing her menses dont touch koran, how come allah decided to prove d koran holiness thru a woman's abunna? make una take time oooo!
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by lawala: 12:38pm On May 11, 2012
If the baby was given birth to with him holding bible, what would peoples opinion look like ? A food for thought for those that reflect.......
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by lawala: 12:49pm On May 11, 2012
Expecially the xtains
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by joe4christ(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2012
[size=15pt] And who says satan and the forces of darkness are incapable of initiating this?

Watch out, that child is demonic! [/size]
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by steeving(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2012
am very sure den,dat am gonna av a baby holding raw gold to his hand 4rm birth.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by ozao(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2012
There is something fishing about the whole story,the baby's mother say a disable nurse delivered her baby.was that suppose to be in a church?Anyway,d plague they refer to as Quran must be as d result of d contraception pills d mother must have swallow during attempted abortion...WITCH CRAFT IN DISGUISE.
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by gameaddict(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2012
Here you go: Compass article - the midwife says she's also seen babies holding ropes...
Re: Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State by koolbenny: 3:42pm On May 11, 2012
dejovu:
Na ur house e go first bomb oponu tongue
why u come dey insultam shey no be question him dey ask neh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52