Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,790 members, 7,935,371 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:15 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (75213 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
"Here is how Africa voted this week (24 June 2012) – We bid farewell to South African model, Barbz.

Here's who which country voted for:

Angola: Keitta
Botswana: Barbz
Ghana: Keitta
Kenya: Keitta
Liberia: Keitta
Malawi: Keitta
Namibia: Keitta
Nigeria: Junia Keitta br />South Africa: Barbz
Sierra Leone: Barbz
Tanzania: Keitta
Uganda: Keitta
Zambia: Keitta
Zimbabwe: Keitta
Rest of Africa: Barbz

Total: Keitta = 11; Barbz = 4. (Total: 15 Votes)"

Source: Big Brother Aafrica.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2012
fork adict:

I am beginning to get worried that that sissy Keita might win the prize money. I only wish Keagan can stop him

Ordinarily, keagan has a good personality that can score him loads of votes. However, if he's been put up against Keitta, Africa will vote based on sentiments (East and west Africa Vs SA and Botswana) grin

This kind of sentiment is very evident in our political system.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
Keitta ain't winning sh1t so y'all can just shelf that idea, when finals reach, everybody go answer im papa name, na just because plenty people no like Barbz na im Keitta vote plenty, after all, didn't Lady May have a large amount of votes when she was up? Doesn't mean squat, the psycho chic will even kick Keitta out, that dude is so friggin annoying with his poto poto body, @otumfor, I'm a gurl and there's nufn attractive bout that lil pu5sy that's always tryna form gangsta, any chic that finds such a dude sexy needs to raise her standard. And as for that ode mumu useless ogbono 0.5-carat Goldie, I've prepared special koboko for her, forkadict took the words outta my mouth, she just stood there crying like a kid who was caught with stolen akara and faced public humiliation, as if that wasn't enough display of sheer stup1d1ty, she went on to break her record of 'Dumbest Actions In 5 minutes' by kneeling down, what does she think BBA is? A setting for yoruba movies? She should've just prostrated to bring an end to her RAZZI deserving performance. To ri Olorun, if that gurl show for Naija after that show ehn, Na hot oil na im we go troway her way. Goldie ni, Copper ko.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2012
safarigirl: Keitta ain't winning sh1t so y'all can just shelf that idea, when finals reach, everybody go answer im papa name, na just because plenty people no like Barbz na im Keitta vote plenty, after all, didn't Lady May have a large amount of votes when she was up? Doesn't mean squat, the psycho chic will even kick Keitta out, that dude is so friggin annoying with his poto poto body, @otumfor, I'm a gurl and there's nufn attractive bout that lil pu5sy that's always tryna form gangsta, any chic that finds such a dude sexy needs to raise her standard. And as for that ode mumu useless ogbono 0.5-carat Goldie, I've prepared special koboko for her, forkadict took the words outta my mouth, she just stood there crying like a kid who was caught with stolen akara and faced public humiliation, as if that wasn't enough display of sheer stup1d1ty, she went on to break her record of 'Dumbest Actions In 5 minutes' by kneeling down, what does she think BBA is? A setting for yoruba movies? She should've just prostrated to bring an end to her RAZZI deserving performance. To ri Olorun, if that gurl show for Naija after that show ehn, Na hot oil na im we go troway her way. Goldie ni, Copper ko.

Thank you very much for this. Abeg help me tell them o. Face, the guy no get. He's just there. Body sef, he no get. No firm muscles anywhere. Na real poto poto body he get. Yet some ladies are dieing for him. Na wa o. I fit bet sef say na small deak he get cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2012
I don't watch these crap show, THANK GOD.

But I've seen some clips and pictures and then read some comments. Can't this st[i]up[/i]id goldie girl read online comments and see how foolish she's been acting? Is her beau not a married man?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2012
fork adict:

I am beginning to get worried that that sissy Keita might win the prize money. I only wish Keagan can stop him

Wich mumu keagan,dt boy is a serios disapointmnt,he just turned dry in upville,I had high hopes for him,abi Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ many years will it take him to understand his soroundings,keita is d only guy I see so far winnin d money,he and wati(dats if he brings his game to upvill sha),and then again I aint underestimatin prezzo o,though I hate his guts but that guy has got his game tight,
Safari be careful o,Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ go talk say my keita get potopoto body,i fit track Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ down for dat statement wey Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ make, cheesy cheesy tongue tongue lolz at ur comment bout goldie, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ no go kee mi for hia, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ shud av seen Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ puffy and ugly her face was after her crying session,she now had d guts to be tellin my keita dt she shud ave put herself up for eviction instead of him, steewwpid overacting karen wannabe groundnut for brains girl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2012
tjskii:

Wich mumu keagan,dt boy is a serios disapointmnt,he just turned dry in upville,I had high hopes for him,abi Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ many years will it take him to understand his soroundings,keita is d only guy I see so far winnin d money,he and wati(dats if he brings his game to upvill sha),and then again I aint underestimatin prezzo o,though I hate his guts but that guy has got his game tight,
Safari be careful o,Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ go talk say my keita get potopoto body,i fit track Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ down for dat statement wey Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ make, cheesy cheesy tongue tongue lolz at ur comment bout goldie, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ no go kee mi for hia, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ shud av seen Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ puffy and ugly her face was after her crying session,she now had d guts to be tellin my keita dt she shud ave put herself up for eviction instead of him, steewwpid overacting karen wannabe groundnut for brains girl

Wati Ke? Na beer dat one go take all the money shak finish! Abeg forget Prezzo. That one no fit win lai lai.

If you are sincere, youll agree with me that Keita's current standing is NOT because of the entertainment he brings. Its strictly by his looks. At this juncture, i have 2 prayer points:
1. That Keegan wakes up and shakes UV right to its foundation like he did in DV.
2. That Africa votes wisely and sends my girl Tamara to UV. That is another chic that got what it takes.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2012
If we really want to be sincere who out of d remainin bb housemates is actually entertainin,none of em including keagan,so of course looks and a likeable personality,is all we av to go on,forget tamara bro,she has too many deeprooted issues,shez no fun,just realy thorny and prickly,talia is most def goin upvil
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2012
fork adict:

Wati Ke? Na beer dat one go take all the money shak finish! Abeg forget Prezzo. That one no fit win lai lai.

If you are sincere, youll agree with me that Keita's current standing is NOT because of the entertainment he brings. Its strictly by his looks. At this juncture, i have 2 prayer points:
1. That Keegan wakes up and shakes UV right to its foundation like he did in DV.
2. That Africa votes wisely and sends my girl Tamara to UV. That is another chic that got what it takes.

Keegan na sedative...hez been boring since he got to upville, perhaps the 'star like persona' is affecting him
2)I like Tamara and Talia...and share ur belief that Tamara will rock UV but am voting Talia and so will a lot of others.
So its Wati and Talia to UV
@forkadict....some people are just content with taking things @ face value...Keitta face or Talia's might just win them the money and i dont think a guy that refuse to sleep with a chick throwing herslf @ him is a SissY! Dont think Mildred runs the relationship, just think i will expect her to behave herself if she is the one still in the game
@safarigirl..when a guy does that (sleep with a free chick) hez a Gee, when its a girl, shez a slut. Society double standard. Dont understand why a female will beef a guy for that
@forkadict....watch the video again, put it in slow mo, toook time before i was convinced too but ZAINAB SLAPPED DKB 1st and sneered saying 'i slapped ur ass first'.
Goldie, Goldie, Goldie....waste of space, let me not waste our time.
Enjoy!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2012
fork adict:

Keegan na sedative...hez been boring since he got to upville, perhaps the 'star like persona' is affecting him
2)I like Tamara and Talia...and share ur belief that Tamara will rock UV but am voting Talia and so will a lot of others.
@forkadict....some people are just content with taking things @ face value...Keitta face or Talia's might just win them the money and i dont think a guy that refuse to sleep with a chick throwing herslf @ him is a SissY! Dont think Mildred runs the relationship, just think i will expect her to behave herself if she is the one still in the game
@safarigirl..when a guy does that (sleep with a free chick) hez a Gee, when its a girl, shez a slut. Society double standard. Dont understand why a female will beef a guy for that
@forkadict....watch the video again, put it in slow mo, toook time before i was convinced too but ZAINAB SLAPPED DKB 1st and sneered saying 'i slapped ur ass first'.
Enjoy!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2012
Not watched for a long though, Me is rooting 4 Talia and Wati, mehn av enjoyed both characterz since sat, talia bloody waist, slim just the wway I lyke it, got that bad ass smily face, Tamara too de strng face, Wati, oh men thz guy is just a package, I mean sleepz on duty. U can imagine when he wants to read the task manual, he will relax and do so,he's funny too, well, I believe he migght eventualy win it.
Hiz got prospect!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2012
while Africa gaga' imagine gaga' her sobrequet, na wa o! Same thing vector said in sha ma walo, rapperz be forming dangote in their vidz, when all they do is rent,,, seriously I expected a strong personality from g-OLDIE, I mean u dnt bear names yhu cant live up to their rep.na!

Switched to Jersey shores, o men Ronnie tidied Mike tha situation ova sam, gosh sweet me die, Africa shud borrow a leaf from their western counterparts on what entertainment is about.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2012
sigmundfreud:

Enjoy!

Wow wow wow! I've watched that video over 20times but this comment of your got me watching it again. Zainab actually slapped him first..almost like a reaction to his push, but it ws so fast, light and 'hidden'. I had tot her 'I slapped him first' was just to massage her ego.

In as much as I like tamara a lot, talia is too sweet to miss africa's votes. I see wati and talia in upville.
We all dislike prezzo, but come to think of it, he's been a good entertainment in upville. His gossips and manipulative ways give us something to discuss. He exposed goldie emotional and intellectual status to nigerians,lol.

I see keitta winning also if that sleepy keagan doesn't step up his game. #teamNoOne

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2012
I'm wth Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ 100%,I'm also #teamnoone,until wati gets to upville,then I'll decide btw him and my keita bobo,cos he fit go fall hand like dat hotyaminmouth wenspeakin keagan cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
sigmundfreud:

Enjoy!

I agree with you absolutely on Keegan. That is why he is the subject of my number one prayer point. I need him to wake the fork up!

I expect Talia to make it to UV again based on looks cos tamara is more capable of bringing drama to the house. Now, this is what i have been campaigning against from time immemorial on any BB thread. You agree Tamara is more entertaining but you are voting talia for UV. Why so? It's your money tho and you reserve the right to spend it as you deem fit voting for anyone you desire even Goldie.

In case Keegan chooses to sleep in UV until he is evicted, then I root for Lady May to win. But most def not Keita or some other pretty boy or chic. I dont roll like that. We are talking about $300K here. It must go to the most deserving housemate on the show.

Regarding Keita and Mildred. there are more mature ways Keita would have handled Maneta's advances. The way he keeps screaming Mildred this, Mildred that is enough to convince anyone that Mildred calls the shot in their relationship. It's like her fear is deeply rooted in his mind. If he was going to reject Maneta's advances, then he could have done so based on moral principles and i might have forgiven him. But the way he kept on screaming Mildred's name at every opportunity was just disgusting. Besides, i would have been cool with him just flirting with Maneta and not necessarily forking her. But if he can do that as well, then from me, its thumbs up. For these reasons, i insist that a guy that behaves like a chic particularly where he consistently fails to demonstrate independence of will from that of his partner's is as far as I'm concerned, a cissy.

As for DKB and Zainab's case, I will take my time to search for the orijo clip. E be like say na pirated copy you see. As soon as i get it, I'll post the link. Or better still, can you post the link you have of the video hwre Zainab slapped DKB first?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
Lemme answer one by one. 1) Sigmund, like forkadict said, it's his manner of refusal that sucks. Plus, the fact that he's not doing it on tv, doesn't mean he won't do it if he got the chance out of the house, he's dulling cos he knows his benefactor, Mildred, is watching, that automatically makes him fake. I'm not buying his excuse of 'I love Mildred blah blah blah', Kobe loved Vanessa and Ashley Cole loves Cheryl, but that didn't stop em from getting some. A sweet tongue and presents will get you anywhere with ladies. 2) Keitta IS NOT winning, how can anyone think that? Even Talia has a better chance than that snitch, why should Keitta even sail through on looks? There are better looking Abokis in my area than that lard o'fat, bet they too can win BBA, hun? At least Talia's dancing is interesting, Keitta dances like a sixty year old having a seizure, when he's not waving his hand like he's got no bones in em. 3) Wati and Talia are going upville, @forkadict, sowie, I'm not voting this week, none of em is important enough, I don't even like what's left in either house...well, save for Keagan, hope he doesn't dull me, dude needs to step up his game, Upville just sucks out the spark from downvillers, wonder why.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
safarigirl: Keitta dances like a sixty year old having a seizure, when he's not waving his hand like he's got no bones in em.

LMFAO! Kai! this girl don kolo i swear!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
^^cheesy cheesy I swear I dey biff d babe die
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
tjskii: ^^cheesy cheesy I swear I dey biff d babe die

But you sef, you no try at all. You really need to up your standard chico ****Speaking in Prezzo's voice*****
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
Kwaaaaaaah *in prezzoz voice*
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
sigmundfreud:

Just watched the video again. But guy, you are fond of viewing issues partially. Case in point number one you said about keita '...... Kaita is a cool dude minus his snitching.' and i suggested we should consider his total package which means we will consider keita plus his snitching abilities altogether.

Case in point number two. The video in question. You said zainab slapped DKB first. Now that may be true. However we need to again consider the holistic view. DKB was the first agressor. He actually thumped her in the chest first. Now that was similar to what Hannington of BB all stars did to Lerato before being disqualified. He touched her first. Comm'on man you can't go to a court of law showing that clip and hope to prove to a sensible judge that Zainab slapped DKB first. Cos when you say Zainab slapped DKB first, a neutral observer or bystander will have the notion that Zainab was the first agressor which is clearly not the case. The question is who attacked who first? answer that mon ami.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
@ forkadict and tjskii, y'all know safari got no euphemistic side, I say it as it is, sowie tj, don't mean to diss your dude (ok, maybe I do), no beef against Keitta (ok, maybe a lil) but that dude ain't doin it for me, so not my style. True story yo *in Prezzo's voice*
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
[quote author=fork adict]

Just watched the video again. But guy, you are fond of viewing issues partially. Case in point number one you said about keita '...... Kaita is a cool dude minus his snitching.' and i suggested we should consider his total package which means we will consider keita plus his snitching abilities altogether.

Case in point number two. The video in question. You said zainab slapped DKB first. Now that may be true. However we need to again consider the holistic view. DKB was the first agressor. He actually thumped her in the chest first. Now that was similar to what Hannington of BB all stars did to Lerato before being disqualified. He touched her first. Comm'on man you can't go to a court of law showing that clip and hope to prove to a sensible judge that Zainab slapped DKB first. Cos when you say Zainab slapped DKB first, a neutral observer or bystander will have the notion that Zainab was the first agressor which is clearly not the case. The question is who attacked who first? answer that mon ami.
Its that thing called bias...when u like sumtin or someone, u look @ their positive side.(and dont start taking me up on objectivity!)
Glad u watched the video again...av watched it so many times that i can actually play, pause and rewind the frame in my mind. So this is d breakdown
1. DKB approached Zainab chatting with lady may...angry and told her not to try that again.
2. She left her seat to meet him when he said he will slap her if she repeats it
3.Zainab then 'chested' DKB..tht was the first contact...she was pushing back with her chest....the rest happened very fast
4. Then DKB pushed her back with his both hands to which Zainab ?reflexly slapped him with her left hand as she was going back and DKB replied instantly!
Zainab...was the first aggressor!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
being ur boyfriend will be easy for most dudes........dem go dey furk gurls fokin' cheesy, after all safari is cool wit it....innit
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
@safarigirl.. There
are better looking Abokis in my area than that lard o'fat, bet they too can win BBA,
hun? At least Talia's dancing is
interesting, Keitta dances like a sixty year
old having a seizure, when he's not
waving his hand like he's got no bones in
em.

LWKMD!!! U must really hate this guy
Keitta is actually a model( a wannabe i guess) but it seems the Abokis in ur area av better chance of getting a contract than him. I agree he could av handled the ladies better, there are mature ways of refusing a woman but some people just cant handle it!
The guy is actually fatter than when he came, give im a break!
Why are u all imitating the Masai warrior?!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by hauwabd(f): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
Goldie Abiku/Ogbanje don start again. she is talking and crying to herself after arguing with Prezzo! Which way Goldie?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
@otumfor, yeah, being my boyfriend will be very easy, unlike some gurls, I beleive there's love in sharing, and since I won't be banging no dude to prove my relevance in a relationship, he can get serviced by any other chic without my knowledge and I'll be cool with that. We've seen Keitta with Mildred and we all can tell who wears the shokoto in that relationship, don't bother painting the douchebag as the faithful beau. In fact, if my guy rejects chics like Zainab and Maneta, I'll be forced to question his sexual preference, a faithful man is nothing but a myth.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2012
Ok people its either Goldy is bout avin a mental breakdown or d rumours r true dt shez bin using a strategy for d game

Yesterday after avin a fite wth prezzo(dis guy by d way is a sadist)who was angry wth her cos she askd him nt to wake her up wen shez sleepin,she apologizd but prezzo no gree. That is how I saw goldy talkin to herself whil washin dishes o,fear catch me sef,she was sayin shebi she aologizd to dis guy,and y did he keep harpin on d matter,and dt she dosnt thnk he cares bout her,cos if he did he wudnt be remindin her of d tins he had done for her,and she thnks hez just acting and planin fites for d camera cos she dosnt undstnd wat she said dt was so bad,and no be say he(prezzo)buy me(goldy)anytin o,she now said lailai never again

Does dis mean 'our'goldie has finaly seen d lite,cud dis be d end of d goldezzo rltnshp,dis singular act cud change d course of goldyz destiny and redeem her image befor vexing nigerian bb viewers
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2012
Prezzo the actor,
Ystdy he decided to show bb d picture of his daughter(d girl looks so much lik prezzo, *in manetaz voice* its not even funny)he did dis cos he feels he has a bond wth bigbrother and bb kips him going bla bla bla

Now to downville,wati d drunken master,get serios issues o,he got high again ystday,poured dirty water into janettez chiken,and had to be cald in to d diary room,wen he was done,d housmtes carid him to bed,hopin he wud sleep it off but for wia,I laffed my buttt off at his antics,dt boy is most def goin upville hehehe grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=sigmundfreud][/quote]
Its that thing called bias...when u like sumtin or someone, u look @ their positive side.(and dont start taking me up on objectivity!)
Glad u watched the video again...av watched it so many times that i can actually play, pause and rewind the frame in my mind. So this is d breakdown
1. DKB approached Zainab chatting with lady may...angry and told her not to try that again.
2. She left her seat to meet him when he said he will slap her if she repeats it
3.Zainab then 'chested' DKB..tht was the first contact...she was pushing back with her chest....the rest happened very fast
4. Then DKB pushed her back with his both hands to which Zainab ?reflexly slapped him with her left hand as she was going back and DKB replied instantly!
Zainab...was the first aggressor!

Ok. Now you admit you were biased in evalutaing keita's entertainment worth.
You said Zainab was the first agressor. LOL. During Prezzo's and DKB's face off, Prezzo touched DKB anumber of times with his hands. Why didn't that qualify as an act of agression? I don't know how on earth an act can be counted as agression with your hands and legs all down? With no form of impact involved? I will be glad if you can explain.
You sound Ghanian by the way or are you not?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2012
tjskii: Prezzo the actor,
Ystdy he decided to show bb d picture of his daughter(d girl looks so much lik prezzo, *in manetaz voice* its not even funny)he did dis cos he feels he has a bond wth bigbrother and bb kips him going bla bla bla

Now to downville,wati d drunken master,get serios issues o,he got high again ystday,poured dirty water into janettez chiken,and had to be cald in to d diary room,wen he was done,d housmtes carid him to bed,hopin he wud sleep it off but for wia,I laffed my buttt off at his antics,dt boy is most def goin upville hehehe grin

How many DV housemates has biggie provided for to go to UV? if it's just one, what makes you so sure he is going to be the one?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2012
So happy for Goldie, this morning the chic is just smiling and chatting with Keitta and Keagan as she cooks for them. She even offered to prepare egusi for him if he gets to naija or even teach Mildred how to make it for him. And the guy's actually being friendly. We all hope this is permanent and Prezzo is finally past tense. Btw, anyone else noticed Keagan looks like Muna Obiekwe, or is it just me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.