Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,063 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Muna Fights Mode 9 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Fights Mode 9 (1029 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muna Fights Mode 9 by peter2012: 8:15pm On May 09, 2012
The show, ‘Nokia don’t Break Da Beat” Rap competition has come and gone. But the fight between Rap star Mode 9(Chief judge) and Muna(host) is now the latest gist.
Mode 9, together with co-judges, had picked T.K.O. as winner while Black Jeez is the first Runner Up.
But Muna disagree with the decision of the judges. She replied to Mode 9 rudely before the huge Crowd below:
‘I’ve also been listening to Hip-Hop for a long time, I respect your decision but my opinion matters, please pass the mic men’, Muna rudely replied Modenine right in front of the mammoth crowd.
As a presenter, she has no power over the judges decision. Muna is wrong. Well, That’s my opinion.
http://www.gistnaija.com/2012/05/mode-9-vs-muna.html

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In Storm 360 As Obi Asika And Olisa Adibua Part Ways / Late Goldie Harvey’s Account Now Tweeting Links To Movies & Tonto Dike’s Music / MTO WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Beyonce Is Pregnant . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.