Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,331 members, 7,891,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

Sponsors Needed For The Development Of First Ever User-friendly Cooker. with pix - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sponsors Needed For The Development Of First Ever User-friendly Cooker. with pix (548 Views)

Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations / Nigerian Banks: I Think Gtb Is The Most Customer-friendly! / Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sponsors Needed For The Development Of First Ever User-friendly Cooker. with pix by winexviv: 3:05pm On May 10, 2012
Up to now, most of people are still cooking in the kitchen, which makes them feel fatigued, requires so much attention and also makes air polluted, and this process has a number of undesirable attributes involved in the operation which entails, the demand of the cook’s time to continually monitor the food stuff and the discomfort caused by the heat from the heat source.
The traditional method of cooking operation involves the use of cooking stoves or stone guards and the heating source which is usually wood fire. The cooker sits near fire on which the pot is heated then introduces some quantity of the food stuffs into the hot pot, and continues monitoring the food stuff till is completely cooked.
A User-Friendly Cooker is designed to be a kitchen appliance that will look similar to a gas cooker but is used for cooking food items automatically. The food item is placed in a cooking pot after washing properly. The cooking pot is then placed on the ring which is above the heating element in the cooking machine, then a cooking time is set before cooking commences. Once the food is ready, there will be an alarm notifying the cook that the food is ready which will make it switch automatically to warm mode.
User-Friendly Cooker automates the process by mechanically or electronically controlling heat and timing, thus freeing up a heating element on the cooking range that had to be occupied. Although the User-Friendly Cooker does not necessarily speed up the cooking process, with an User-Friendly Cooker the cook's involvement in cooking food is reduced to simply measuring the food item, preparing the food item properly and using the correct amount of water. Once the User-Friendly Cooker is set to cook, the food item will be cooked with no further attention.

Re: Sponsors Needed For The Development Of First Ever User-friendly Cooker. with pix by Okijajuju1(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2012
Let me make sure I get this clearly;

- You have a contraption that is no different from your convention electrical cooker.

- Uses the same thermostat timer like a regular electric cooker.

- Has an alarm like most conventional electric cooker.

- Looks uglier than a conventional cooker,

- Is bigger than a conventional cooker.

- Dosent have any extra ability to cook the food, stir it or regulate the spicing.

I am not inpressed.
Re: Sponsors Needed For The Development Of First Ever User-friendly Cooker. with pix by winexviv: 3:36pm On May 10, 2012
This one with in the pix is the simple one i build. The one i'm embarking on currently is a complete robot. The cook has no participation. What you just need to know is when the food is ready. It understands the cooking temperature and timming for different food types and it does bot the stiring and adding of the ingridients and also water. Its a complete robot and will be very beautiful after production. If you are a potential sponsor pls send me ur email so i can forward my number lets talk on phone. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advise On This Bussiness..please / Freelancer Needed To Push A Fast Moving Product / "Do You Want To Make Money?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.