Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,380 members, 7,968,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:12 PM

Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian (40143 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by jayriginal: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Ironically, some Nigerians talk about a topic, and do not put the example of Nigeria, but the United States ...

You noticed !
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2012
Niflheim:

olaadegbu,the photograph says it all,for it was crowley who once said and i quote...............'i pluck out the eyes of jesus as he hangs on the cross',he also said that only lunatics believe in the bible.

Are you also a fan of Aleister Crowley? Will you vote for Obama if you happen to live in the U.S. of A?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2012
The 5th Reason why Obama is not a Christian. Citing his Islamic roots and bias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA9D9_x9bgY
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2012
Niflheim: tell me,did you suck obama's dick?whoever denies obama is a servant of satan?do you worship him?he legalized sex with animals and you have the guts to say he receives advice from jesus?

Dear brother.
The priests of the time also criticized Jesus for being with prostitutes and dinner with people of low repute.
Sex with animals, and adultery were common in the days of David, Solomon and Abraham ... Read the Bible.
How to say that Obama is a servant of Satan? When he is an anointed of the Lord!
You believe that God will defeat Satan putting Obama in front of the most powerful country? Obama is an elected Mr. ... is the most prominent Christian ... chosen by God himself ...
Obama has been anointed by the Lord, as was Moses, Noah ...
You say it is a servant of Satan? Watch out!
You should fear God and respect their decisions, you have called God "Satan."

Pray save your soul ...
Aleluiah
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Are you also a fan of Aleister Crowley? Will you vote for Obama if you happen to live in the U.S. of A?

All good Christians should vote for him. Satan will try to destroy it ... Satan knows that our Lord has placed in front of the United States a Christian anointed by God! Satan will do everything we can to change that ...
You do not vote? Perhaps you would not vote for a Christian?
You vote for an agent of Satan?
Come on Olaad, you are an intelligent man, and respectful of Christ!
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Niflheim(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2012
@ptolomeus,obama has never denied the fact that he carries the image of the hindu monkey god,lord hanuman,in his pocket.But i know what you will say,you will say that it was god who told him to do it.this is why people hate christians.they are always denying the truth.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
Niflheim: @ptolomeus,obama has never denied the fact that he carries the image of the hindu monkey god,lord hanuman,in his pocket.But i know what you will say,you will say that it was god who told him to do it.this is why people hate christians.they are always denying the truth.
Dear friend.
Many Christians worship idols, or books, and attend other cults. That does not make Obama less Christian. God himself has chosen him for the great mission ... Is God himself who is currently governing America!.
You remember that Obama, in his presidential campaign announced the closure of Guantanamo ... but God did not agree with that, so Obama had to abandon that idea.
God believes in punishment as a way to correct their children.
Read the Bible.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2012
Ptolomeus:

All good Christians should vote for him. Satan will try to destroy it ... Satan knows that our Lord has placed in front of the United States a Christian anointed by God! Satan will do everything we can to change that ...
You do not vote? Perhaps you would not vote for a Christian?
You vote for an agent of Satan?
Come on Olaad, you are an intelligent man, and respectful of Christ!

You have not answered my questions. Are you a good Christian?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You have not answered my questions. Are you a good Christian?

I said:
All good Christians should vote for him
That has to do with me?
All good Christians should vote for Obama ... he is a Lord's anointed!

Are you a good Christian?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ptolomeus:

I said:
All good Christians should vote for him
That has to do with me?
All good Christians should vote for Obama ... he is a Lord's anointed!

Are you a good Christian?

The thread is about reasons why Obama could not possibly be a Chistian. Why then would you expect "good Christians" to vote for him?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
6th reason why Obama is not a Christian. Obama's church and mentor comes under investigation here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA2Sg9qADNE
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by jayriginal: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

The thread is about reasons why Obama could not possibly be a Chistian. Why then would you expect "good Christians" to vote for him?

Should a christian pick the inferior of two candidates simply because the superior candidate is not a christian and the other is ?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Dear friend Olaa:
The problem is that you have the idea that Obama is not Christian or not a good Christian. I can assure you that Mr. Obama is anointed, he is the perfect Christian.
I know you, friend Olaa, is a very good Christian therefore you will vote for Obama, or his successor, as are the candidates of Christ.
Obama is very good Christian, he does not enjoy the Arabs tortured in Guantanamo, nor the abuses of the American army in Iraq, or anything like that he does it with great sacrifice and Christian sense.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Dear friend Olaa:
The problem is that you have the idea that Obama is not Christian or not a good Christian. I can assure you that Mr. Obama is anointed, he is the perfect Christian.
I know you, friend Olaa, is a very good Christian therefore you will vote for Obama, or his successor, as are the candidates of Christ.
Obama is very good Christian, he does not enjoy the Arabs tortured in Guantanamo, nor the abuses of the American army in Iraq, or anything like that he does it with great sacrifice and Christian sense.

You can only assure me that Obama is a Christian when you answer my question whether you consider yourself to be a good person or not.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2012
This 7th videoclip nails the nail on the head and concludes the main reason why we as Christians are convinced that Obama is not a Christian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu9k9zbcUMw
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by ow11(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2012
Just so i am clear. Why is it necessary for a leader to be christian anyway? OR as far as you are concerned better a professing incompetent hack as president that a competent non-christian?

I think Obama's government should be judged on the merits of governance rather than who/what he prays to at night. If his policies are taking the country backward, then he should be voted out.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2012
ow11:

Just so i am clear. Why is it necessary for a leader to be christian anyway? OR as far as you are concerned better a professing incompetent hack as president that a competent non-christian?

I think Obama's government should be judged on the merits of governance rather than who/what he prays to at night. If his policies are taking the country backward, then he should be voted out.

The question is not whether a Christian is competent or not. Obama claimed to be a Christian but his policies are anything but Christian. Christians, especially the Africa Americans have allowed themselves to be hoodwinked when the obvious is clear for everyone discerning Christian to see.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
The question is not whether a Christian is competent or not. Obama claimed to be a Christian but his policies are anything but Christian. Christians, especially the Africa Americans have allowed themselves to be hoodwinked when the obvious is clear for everyone discerning Christian to see.

Okay, he's not a christian.
Now what do you want them to do about it? You've created the disease, so what's the cure?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
Martian:

Okay, he's not a christian.
Now what do you want them to do about it? You've created the disease, so what's the cure?

I know unbelievers know that he could not possibly be a Christian but my fellow Christian brethren are not yet convinced.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
I know unbelievers know that he could not possibly be a Christian but my fellow Christian brethren are not yet convinced.

Ok, after you convince them, what will be the solution to this monumental problem of this one man not being a christian?

He's not a christian. So..............
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
Martian:

Ok, after you convince them, what will be the solution to this monumental problem of this one man not being a christian?

My dear friend Olaadegbu insists.
The problem is that Obama Olaa has made things very ugly.
First, he promised to change the direction of the State, eliminating Guantanamo. and many other things ....
But Obama continues to allow torture of Arabs in Iraq, Guantanamo, and probably soon try invador to Iran in order to rape women, kill children and the elderly ... Obama continues the inhumane blockade against Cuba ... All that appears is not a Christian.
But as a pastor one day be tempted by Satan (Jimmy Swaggart) and is found with five prostit.utes, Obama is human ... But man does not mean not being a Christian. Obama is an anointed the Lord Jesus Christ. We must believe in him as the purest of Christians. I have the certainty that it will vote Olaadegbu, and he will do it with love and devotion. All Christians will vote for Obama ...

Aleluiah
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2012
Martian:

So, Christians, especially the deceived ones should wake up and smell the coffee as this videoclip reveals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kURU_1eHspY
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
So, Christians, especially the deceived ones should wake up and smell the coffee .

Smell the coffee or the roses. Doesn't matter. What do you want them to do exactly. Not what some video creator wants but what YOU want.

What should be done about Barrack Obama not being a chritian.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
Martian:

Smell the coffee or the roses. Doesn't matter. What do you want them to do exactly. Not what some video creator wants but what YOU want.

What should be done about Barrack Obama not being a chritian.

Are you part of the Obamanation list? I've discovered that African Americans now take their final authority from Obama. This is reflected in the videoclip above. This is just a wake up call for those whose still have faith in God.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
Are you part of the Obamanation list?

No, I'm not one of those people who think he is special. I'm not on any "obamanation" list and I view him as i view other politicians. Warily.

OLAADEGBU:
I've discovered that African Americans now take their final authority from Obama..

I'm not part of the African American herd mentality either but I'm surprised that you know so much about the African Amercian community from wherever it is you live. Anyway, you fit in with the african herd mentality of christianity. That is one idiotic tradition you share with them. And African Americans do not take any final authority from Obama. They are more liable to hyprocritically follow and get their authority from the book that was forced on them during slavery. lol

OLAADEGBU:
This is reflected in the videoclip above. This is just a wake up call for those whose still have faith in God.

So what do you want your African American christian herd to do about Obama not being a christian?
"WAKE UP CALL". Wake up and do what?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Martian:

No, I'm not one of those people who think he is special. I'm not on any "obamanation" list and I view him as i view other politicians. Warily.

You better be wary.

Martian:

I'm not part of the African American herd mentality either but I'm surprised that you know so much about the African Amercian community from wherever it is you live. Anyway, you fit in with the african herd mentality of christianity. That is one idiotic tradition you share with them. And African Americans do not take any final authority from Obama. They are more liable to hyprocritically follow and get their authority from the book that was forced on them during slavery. lol

But you will agree that you are part of the human secularist mentality that share the belief of Abortion, Eugenics, Euthanasia, LGBT, "Separation of Church and State", the elimination or replacement of Christianity from the public places with the theory of evolution which you take as your final authority in all matters. It is the practise and belief in this that qualify you as an Obamaniac.

Martian:

So what do you want your African American christian herd to do about Obama not being a christian?
"WAKE UP CALL". Wake up and do what?

This is the wake up call to all slumbering Christians:

"Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul (Ezekiel 33:1-5).
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
@Martian, Dear friend.
I'll explain, because my friend Olaa does not want.
Olaadegbu opened this thread ...
Obama is a Christian (said Christian), who defends torture at Guantanamo, Cuba blocking and rape and murder of Arabs in Iraq and other Arab countries.
Not good for the image of Christians, another Christian to be a filthy so low.
opened this thread, to try to make people believe that it is a Christian who commits these atrocities. He himself () feel ashamed of belonging to the same sect that Obama ...
So Olaadegbu try to remove responsibility to Christianity ...
But it is impossible.
Obama promotes and ordered the torture of people shackled in Guantanamo hunger of civilians in Cuba, the killing of civilians ra.pe of women and torture of innocents in Iraq ...
and likes or does not like .
OBAMA IS CHRISTIAN!
That is the great preoccupation of my friend Olaa!
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ptolomeus: @Martian, Dear friend.

I'll explain, because my friend Olaa does not want.
Olaadegbu opened this thread ...
Obama is a Christian (said Christian), who defends torture at Guantanamo, Cuba blocking and rape and murder of Arabs in Iraq and other Arab countries.
Not good for the image of Christians, another Christian to be a filthy so low.
opened this thread, to try to make people believe that it is a Christian who commits these atrocities. He himself () feel ashamed of belonging to the same sect that Obama ...
So Olaadegbu try to remove responsibility to Christianity ...
But it is impossible.
Obama promotes and ordered the torture of people shackled in Guantanamo hunger of civilians in Cuba, the killing of civilians ra.pe of women and torture of innocents in Iraq ...
and likes or does not like .
OBAMA IS CHRISTIAN!
That is the great preoccupation of my friend Olaa!

This is thread is not necessarily directed to non Christians but if you have valid points to make you are more than welcome to share them. Christians should beware of the anti-christ's spirit operating upon Obama's administration.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

This is thread is not necessarily directed to non Christians but if you have valid points to make you are more than welcome to share them. Christians should beware of the anti-christ's spirit operating upon Obama's administration.

Of course you do!
May exist in the Obama administration Anti-Christs, Islamists (although this is difficult), and even some babalawo ...
But perhaps those who are dangerous are those people, as was the case with previous administrations ...
The danger is not Obama, because he is a pure Christian, fearful of Christ and under the shadow of the cross.
Dear friend .. you will remember the Clinton administration and its pleasant encounters with Monica Lewinsky. No one can doubt the Christian affiliation of Clinton ... who also, he felt that oral se.x is not a sin ...
Obama is different ... apply torture and assassinate civilians, but is a faithful Christian and does not require the secretary to perform oral se.x.

Obama is an excellent christian
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

So, Christians, especially the deceived ones should wake up and smell the coffee as this videoclip reveals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kURU_1eHspY

"Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul (Ezekiel 33:1-5).
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Here is a private message from G. Lewis who had discerned the times before it became obvious to his fellow Americans.

From G. Lewis

March 19, 2008, 07.00 pm

To: (Undisclosed)

Re:

Could you choose between Christ and a charismatic black man who was going to make history? Many of us are like zealots (Judas). A zealots main agenda is to forward a political agenda of their own people (Barrabas was also a zealot). Judas was only with Christ for political reasons and when Judas had to choose between Christ & his politics - he betrayed Christ for his politics.

I know its strong words but these are dangerous times. Jesus said take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, SAYING, I am Christ, and shall deceive many. Obama is definitely coming in the name of Christ, and he is deceiving many - but let it not be any of us . . . Nuff said!
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by vescucci(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2012
Obama is a politician. He's in a position over many people. What is wrong with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / Biblical Meaning Of Palm Fruits In The Dream / "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.