Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,443 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

.NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested (18149 Views)

Best Laptops & Desktop Computers For Programmers?? / [Project] CGPA Mgt System VB.NET Project: Come In Let's Share Ideas On This / Please Help! Difficulty In Deploying A Finished And Running Vb.net Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested by ridott02: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
Kobojunkie: Thank you all for showing interest. I am in the process of setting up a server machine for this project and digging for freeware that will allow us keep tabs of the project and who is doing what so that we can all know how far we are in the project.

In the meantime, if you have any suggestions for how we should go about doing this or what we could add, please feel free to post your ideas and we can all discuss and make a decision as a team.

If you need to brush up on .NET skills or like to learn a new thing, Please visit

http://windowsclient.net/learn/videos.aspx

http://www.asp.net/learn/

http://www.learnvisualstudio.net/Members/Default.aspx ( if you need a video from this, let me know so I can download it for you)

http://silverlight.net/Learn/

http://www.iis.net/default.aspx?tabid=1

Brother I will appreciate you video hope I can save it in a flash drive?A̶̲̥̅♏ a java programmer and I want τ̲̅ȍ know about this too.
Re: .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested by ridott02: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2013
[quote author=FemiATL]Interesting!--------I and some other guys started the now online students registration system that some universities are using in Naija now in 1999/2000----actually development kicked of in 2000. Even with the little resources it eventually evolved into what some banks have now turned into a money making machine.
However your project will introduce other stuff that we did not plan for the portal due to scalability, since internet was epileptic at that time.
It is a good plan and I
Bother,in .Net and Java,which one is more rewarding in Nigeria?I love something like this where we can all share ideas together soonest we can invent.Am in java programmer and planning to study webdesign and ceh.soon.
Re: .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested by harryobas: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2013
@kobojunkie do u have a rough idea of the project scope? by this i mean the establishment of a system boundary/context.
Re: .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hey guys, I'm a Computer Science graduate with special interest in programming and algorithm development. I'm currently serving in Ogun state. I did my final project, Software as a Service Office Tool, with VB.Net and ASP (asmx) web service (since it was a client/server application). Though today, I write more of PHP and is currently handling the contract of OgunKopa Forum. To say I'm interested in this project is an understatement regardless of its financial benefits. Now, the major aspect of SDLC is Analysis (planning to a layman) and due to excitement, we forget this most atimes only to run into problems later on. If we can plan, gather materials, tools, skills, analyse (is it OOP?, what technologies or skills are needed?, how to share work laod?, how to be at each other's aid? etc) and understand the totality of the project from a common perspective, then they will be no limit to our success. We also need to have an agreement to avoid problems in future. I'm Gozie. No:
Re: .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested by ridott02: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gozie Diora: Hey guys, I'm a Computer Science graduate with special interest in programming and algorithm development. I'm currently serving in Ogun state. I did my final project, Software as a Service Office Tool, with VB.Net and ASP (asmx) web service (since it was a client/server application). Though today, I write more of PHP and is currently handling the contract of OgunKopa Forum. To say I'm interested in this project is an understatement regardless of its financial benefits. Now, the major aspect of SDLC is Analysis (planning to a layman) and due to excitement, we forget this most atimes only to run into problems later on. If we can plan, gather materials, tools, skills, analyse (is it OOP?, what technologies or skills are needed?, how to share work laod?, how to be at each other's aid? etc) and understand the totality of the project from a common perspective, then they will be no limit to our success. We also need to have an agreement to avoid problems in future. I'm Gozie. No: .
SHOW SOME OF YOUR WORK ONLINE.I WOK JAVA.
Re: .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2016
ridott02:

SHOW SOME OF YOUR WORK ONLINE.I WOK JAVA.

Help me delete my number from that quote. I'm getting strange calls
Re: .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested by sparkle7: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2019

Help me delete my number from that quote. I'm getting strange calls
Re: .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested by nagalee(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Please is anyone here that have a vast knowledge in VBA do reply. I have a problem and there is a reward. Pm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously / What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? / Are All Interns Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.