Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,711 members, 7,882,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Black Race And White Race Secret - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Race And White Race Secret (10547 Views)

Revealed: True Reason Why The Black Race Have Remained Backwards...(must Read) / White Race More Superior Than Other Races- Watchtower / Is The Black Race Cursed In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by cgift(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2008
Horus:

Our ancestors knew about God,long time before the white man and the arab man came to Africa.God was already here.Well comeback thesilent1. Are you still championing the cause for the "white man"?

Our ancestors knew about which God? Obviously not Yahweh because they were serving gods made by the hands of men. God is not in those objects - the bible gives a complete description of idols in Psalms 115:

4 Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.
5 They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
6 They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
7 They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
8 They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.

They really did npt grasp or could comprehend the revelation of Yah through Yahshua.

So, throw your gods into the ditches and gutters if it is different from Jehovah El-Shaddai.

IDINRETE:

which god? if you mean yahweh,jehovah, elhoim or el-whatever, personally not only have i thrown that god in the ditch i have thrown him in the gutter where he belongs smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

You will one day see the folly in your choice and bite your finger in regrets.

jagunlabi:

Yes,throw the jewish tribal god into the ditch and welcome OBATALA OBATAASHA into your life.Eeem,are you yoruba,by the way? grin

Is it not the same idolatary that has plunged the so-called "black man" into servitude and complete backwardness. The hope of the so called "blacks" is in Jehovah God. Obatala will never make you actualise your identity as a convenated people with Jehovah but rather drift you farther away. My heart longs for "Africans" to know why they are like this today and return to God of the Bible. He is the only one that has the blueprint for the restoration of the dignity of the so called "black man".

One Love.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by pilgrim1(f): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2008
cgift:

Obatala will never make you actualise your identity

Whatever identity that is, perhaps that explains the reason for their uneasiness. wink
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by IDINRETE: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2008
jagunlabi:

Yes,throw the jewish tribal god into the ditch and welcome OBATALA OBATAASHA into your life.Eeem,are you yoruba,by the way? grin

I am a Yoruba to the core, mi o ki nse omo ale ti n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re

cgift:

You will one day see the folly in your choice and bite your finger in regrets.

im not one bit perturbed by the infantile and idle threat, im way way beyond that balbative talk.

have you ever considered those atrocities committed and sanctioned by the bloody thirsty, brutal, savage jehovah/yahweh or whatever in that filthy pentateuch which is part of your so hallowed bible.

is it a folly to denounce a tribal god of hebrew that ALLOWED SLAVERY, COMMANDED VIRGINS TO BE RAVISHED, REVELED IN ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND BURNT OFFERINGS, COMMANDED BABIES TO BE DESTROYED, even his beloved david would dash babies against rocks, what a fiendish king!

such tribal deity impinges my sense of sensibility and I will not subscribe to that savage monster,

YEAH! ONE LOVE IF WE ESCHEW THAT ATTITUDE OF "WE ARE RIGHT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL"
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by Horus(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2008
Our ancestors knew about which God? Obviously not Yahweh because they were  serving gods made by the hands of men. God is not in those objects - the bible gives a complete description of idols in Psalms 115:
I have nothing to with idols.
But Christians are the biggest Idols worshipers[/B]. Just go to their church and you will see that they worship a  [b]man-made statue representing this Jesus.
This statue of jesus is the work of men’s hands: an idol.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by cgift(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2008
IDINRETE:

I am a Yoruba to the core, mi o ki nse omo ale ti n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re

Omo ale ni eni ti ko ba mo Olorun Jehovah ni Oluwa re smiley

im not one bit perturbed by the infantile and idle threat, im way way beyond that balbative talk.
lol, Not a threat really. Though harsh but some warning nevertheless. But its like you would want the town crier to hold his eace. I do.

have you ever considered those atrocities committed and sanctioned by the bloody thirsty, brutal, savage jehovah/yahweh or whatever in that filthy pentateuch which is part of your so hallowed bible.

is it a folly to denounce a tribal god of hebrew that ALLOWED SLAVERY, COMMANDED VIRGINS TO BE RAVISHED, REVELED IN ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND BURNT OFFERINGS, COMMANDED BABIES TO BE DESTROYED, even his beloved david would dash babies against rocks, what a fiendish king!

I understand your feelings and I sympathise with you. Look at this:

Isa 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
Isa 29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter‘s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

You were created by Jehovah God. If he decides to destroy you, what can you do? He owns you. No body would even quiblle if a kid destroys his mudhouse after creating it. Thats the exact picture. He creates/gives - he destroys/takes away. You too create yours and take it away - no one will question you.

The reason why you find it difficult to come to terms with this is because you are yet to identify with your creator. Idirente my guy, you did not evolve, you were created Ps 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother‘s womb..

Now this is not to say there are no reasons for the scenarios you have painted above. There are of course and the summary of it all is that: He (Jehovah God) has a chosen people/generation who carry his convenants and in the course of establishing them, he would not mind to remove all impediments to makesure His convenant is manifested. Its a case of liking one of His creatures above the other - He owns them both and nobody questions His preferences.

such tribal deity impinges my sense of sensibility and I will not subscribe to that savage monster,
When you come to terms with him, your sensibilities will be brought under his love.

YEAH! ONE LOVE IF WE ESCHEW THAT ATTITUDE OF "WE ARE RIGHT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL"

Ok. you wont go to hell but please avoid eternal damnation.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by cgift(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2008
Horus:

I have nothing to with idols.
But Christians are the biggest Idols worshipers[/B]. Just go to their church and you will see that they worship a [b]man-made statue representing this Jesus.
This statue of jesus is the work of men’s hands: an idol.

Christians (Pentecostals) are not idol worshippers that you think they are. No. The only being they worship is God through his Son Jesus by the help of the Holy Spirit. If you believe in the Christain Bible since you have been using it to support your assertions, then I dont think you should have a problem with the Jesus that Christains worship. I wont join issues with you are it regards the pictures they hang on their walls. For starters, do you have any problems with their professing Jesus Christ? I want to know.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by paddylo1(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2008
[b]I personally think the bible is rubbish. . . .

but for those of you that believe in it,i wonder why its so hard to see the so called white man as the devil. . .

who owns the world now,(the so called white man),who tempted God with the world(the devil). . .

who is pushing the new world order.  .(the so called white man).  . .

who is implanting computer chips in the body,here in the US. . .who is trying to conquer the space and stars. . . .

again where did this so called white man come from?

if Adam was black. . .as forensic and biblical sources tell us. . .,then where and whence did this so called white man show up from,and how the hell did he manage to brainwash you into believing that his inferior skin cancer,non sun loving skin is superior to yours?don't u know the sun is the source of life?
how can something that is incompatible wit the sun be superior to you whom were created and told to roam the earth without fear of sun or need for sunscreen?

Tufiakwa. . . . .white skin after 30ys starts to deteriorate. . hence need for botox and so on. . . .but i digress. .

again if u look at rome and the pope and all that crap u will see its a man playing God. . .so called papal infalliability,when he is sitting on a throne,what a load of crap. . . .

and isnt it a little bit funny,that those that killed Jesus christ(the romans),turn around in about a couple of 100yrs and turn christians themselves but they twist and add lots of pagan ceremonys and use christianity as a form of war to conquer lands in africa and the new world. . .

if u fools on here want to think please do. . .if not go back into the matrix and keep being ignorant. . .basically it boils down to 2 things. . .its either the bible is crap/bullsit and the so called white man is just a little more tricky. . . .or the bible is the truth and the so called white man is the devil it speaks about that the world has been given unto. . . .

and by the way IS-L-AM is bullshit too by the way. . .[/b]
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by focused(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2008

@Idinrete :

You are talking about slavery perpetrated by Whites, what about slavery perpetrated by M'uslim Arabs?

Do you know that Arab M'uslim arab started slavery 1000 years in Africa before the white started their own slavery?? Why are black m'uslims not condemning the heinous , inhumane acts perpetrated by these thuggery, wicked, satanic m'uslim arabs ?? Shame on all black m'uslims because they do not know their history. All black m'uslim seems to turn a blind eye on the crime against humanity committed by their m'uslim arab slave master .

More than 140 Million black Africans died in transit when they were brutally trafficked to Saudi Arabia through the horrible desert. The male black m'uslim slaves were castirated by M'uslim Arabs and most of them died as a result, while the children born to the black women as a result of rape were killed by these satanic M'uslim Arabs.

US and Europe ended their slavery long time ago. The slaves in America and Europe became free ,and become citizens of that country but the arab m'uslim are still enslaving black africa till tomorrow.

Have you ever asked why is there no many black Saudi Arabian citizens just like we have many black african Americans today?.

Take a look at Darfur and see what is going on.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by scorpio1(m): 1:12am On Mar 28, 2008
And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. (Blacks are masters of music)

What the hell do blacks know about music, i think that refers to the white man!
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by scorpio1(m): 1:18am On Mar 28, 2008
@cGift

I like your analysis,you are a christian and i dig your style and opinions, ,i just pray the Good Lord to touch the lives of these Unbelieving nairalanders, that they might see the truth, so it can set them free.likewise all black men, !!!
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by IDINRETE: 1:56am On Mar 28, 2008
scorpio1:

@cGift

I like your analysis,you are a christian and i dig your style and opinions, ,i just pray the Good Lord to touch the lives of these Unbelieving nairalanders, that they might see the truth, so it can set them free.likewise all black men, !!!

which truth and where is it?
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by redsun(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2008
Oh,i wish the blind can see, Whiteman is following the trend of civilizations that have been,including ancient africa,while present blackman is lost in a in a limbo,without an inkling of the fundamentals,what makes one a being,not even what makes the dawn and dusk.

In this world based on the irrational thinking of man from the word go,it is either you are a slave or a master and what makes you a slave or a master depends on who you think you are and what life is all about.Majority of africans today are mentally and physically enslave because they refuse to see beyond the fairy tales stories of whiteman,and take the bull by the horn.

History,the story of life and universe to typical africans start with the story of moses to the present,even the educated ones,amoung them medical doctors,that should understand the simple but complex workings of a human body,then you have the archaeologists that should be able to analyze and backdate history with physical evidence and findings yet this people are adamant to reality.Talk of the engineers that should understand the workings of calculations and additions,yet you see them in the church with their fat shiny baldheads,wearing suites like dressed up chimps, listening to in most cases an illitrate and desperate pastor talking bullshit,i wonder what they are going to learn from a bimbo,rather i think they should go to psychiatrists,they are crazy.

This goes on and on,they pass it on to  innocent children,who grow up  thinking that the world is just a mystery full of hunger and strife and only god can provide clean enviroment,reasoning,food and shelter,living deads.
Re: Black Race And White Race Secret by ckz: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2008
hahahahahah where in the bible have they written that the devil is white or black the devil is a spririt so he does not have a color in the same way God and jesus dont have a color ba if they have how will you know until you get to heaven then you will know cause it is not stated in the bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There A Difference Between A Church And A Ministry / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way / Most Nigeria Top Pastors Are Tied To Ilorin(kwara State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.