Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano (34080 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 1:03pm On May 12, 2012
Not until am done crushing you brainless idiots. cool

achi4u: Rhino_419,he who fight and run live to tell the story,u've fought like a man from a cowards linage.so YouWin,go take a nap ur head is burning
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by nduchucks: 1:14pm On May 12, 2012
Onijogbon ni bobo Rhinoceros yi. Oro e ti su mi. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by aljharem(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2012
I have already said that Boko haram is NOT a northern problem alone but the entire country.

Now It does not come as a surprise to me.

Although I am still shocked the way[b] Igbos people[/b] on this forum lie a lot and do false propaganda

Imagine someone saying "Yorubas plot to destablise the north" Another saying "Yorubas formed Boko haram"

For what propose I ask ?

Chai !!!! Yorubas get enemies o !

Even funny is " SOE in the SW" LOL grin grin grin
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by maipeople(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2012
shymmex: grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Propaganda!!!!

How come he's Yoruba and from Osun state - the same state PDP has a problem with??

Everything is a scripted, I tell ya - and Nigeria is definitely going to break up in 2015.. The signs are there...

The bombing in Syria two days ago, proves that CIA/MI6 is behind boko haram.. Only them can pull all these large explosions synonymous with the new boko haram off - just as they're doing in Syria....

And the CIA undercover pant bomber arrested in Yemen last week shows even Muttallab's story is dubious.. The undercover also has British background..

It's all a chess game, but most are blind to see through it. lipsrsealed

Bros I salute you, because you really understand the whole problem and its solution. The whole scheme is beyond northerners or southerners rather it is grand plan to weaken the country. For those that are supporting the break up, do they think after break up they will enjoy the oil money while america has a troubling economy? Sudan, Libya, Iraq are good example for the wise.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by SamIkenna: 1:51pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem: I have already said that Boko haram is NOT a northern problem alone but the entire country.

Now It does not come as a surprise to me.

Although I am still shocked the way[b] Igbos people[/b] on this forum lie a lot and do false propaganda

Imagine someone saying "Yorubas plot to destablise the north" Another saying "Yorubas formed Boko haram"

For what propose I ask ?

Chai !!!! Yorubas get enemies o !

Even funny is " SOE in the SW" LOL grin grin grin

Funny right? If I ask you to back the bolded up hope you wont disappear again.

Anyway, I'm not sure I have time for a fruitless venture this morning, I'll only say this little - when Boko Haram finally goes down I wont be shocked at the sect's complete ethnic representantion. I've braced and consoled myself on the possibility of a minor chunk of BK being from the East (some indoctrinated wahabi wanna bes). My plea to FG is that when all is over - please lock all BK, seal off the prison, and throw away the keys.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by xxyz17(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2012
ekt_bear:

Eh.

The man is part of an Islamic terrorist organization, no?

So I should ignore that his actions are motivated by his religious beliefs?

Why do you all enjoy hiding your heads in the sand?

It is impossible to defeat problems unless you are willing to admit that you have them.

So Boko Haram has absolutely nothing to do with Islam, I take it?

If a new terrorist organization springs up today somewhere in the world and you are only told that they are religious, you will believe that there is a 15% chance of them being catholic, 15% chance protestant, 15% muslim, 15% hindu, 15% Chinese traditional religion, etc?

Or won't it be a pretty good bet to think that 95%+ of the time this is going to be a Muslim terrorist organization? grin cheesy

Let us be honest with ourselves.

Lying to yourself makes life harder and more complicated than it has to be.

SO SO ON POINT MAN.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by cornor(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2012
Dats cool sha,I hope he won't escape
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Concept(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2012
Ogbomosho in Osun State indeed. ok. It is now I know the importance of state & capital my kids do recite, oga police/reporter ask your pikin where Ogbomosho dey?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by achi4u(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Not until am done crushing you brainless idiots. cool

you should be happy i called you a 419er,can u convice anybody talk more of defrauding him/her with this your analogue brain.
may ur children never resemble you Amin
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by aljharem(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Funny right? If I ask you to back the bolded up hope you wont disappear again.

Anyway, I'm not sure I have time for a fruitless venture this morning, I'll only say this little - when Boko Haram finally goes down I wont be shocked at the sect's complete ethnic representantion. I've braced and consoled myself on the possibility of a minor chunk of BK being from the East (some indoctrinated wahabi wanna bes). My plea to FG is that when all is over - please lock all BK, seal off the prison, and throw away the keys.

LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 12, 2012
maipeople:

Bros I salute you, because you really understand the whole problem and its solution. The whole scheme is beyond northerners or southerners rather it is grand plan to weaken the country. For those that are supporting the break up, do they think after break up they will enjoy the oil money while america has a troubling economy? Sudan, Libya, Iraq are good example for the wise.

Thanks, bruv..

I'm just a lonely voice, in the midst of whitewashed Nigerians - who critical thinking is elusive to..
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by macrollyshemrun: 3:04pm On May 12, 2012
Struts2 JQuery ya its good aarested if they kill them its beautiful angry i more understand here http://www.ezdia.com/epad/tutorial-jquery-struts-2-framework/319/ because population decrease is so much nessesary
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Johndoe100(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2012
Boko haram is a northern problem. That Yoruba people can join is not surprising since it's a muslim thing. Northerners are lousy and sio are the Yoruba.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 12, 2012
passionate88: No... I stayed around yorubas honestly I'm just suprised hearing about liberal or moderate yoruba muslims... They that disown their children just for going to church or marrying christians are now been presented as moderate to us.... I believe there is an element of truth about aregbesola nd his islamic extremism..

I thought I was the only one to have noticed this among the so called "moderates muslims".
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by caye(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
You'll be shocked at the dumbness of these guys.

Pls check out these true life scenarios: 1. A guy in kontagora, Niger state bears the name Seun. (not Osewa). But on enquiries, his late father is a Fulani,mother is a Ghanaian, but they've lived in Ogbomoso among Yorubas for long, so had to adopt a Yoruba name for social acceptance. Tell me: is he Yoruba? 2. Bukola Saraki, former governor of Kwara state ,though bearing Yoruba names,his ancestors are actually fulani. Tell me again: is he a yoruba man? 3. Many fulanis speaking Yoruba in Oyo, can they be regarded as Yoruba , even when they claim to be? PLEASE THINK ON THESE.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2012
It doesn't seem likely that a high-ranking BH is a southerner. They tend to be very tribal with their alotments of rank.
Nevertheless, whether this news is truth or not, they shall all be gathered up and burnt to chaff before this month is up. AMEN! angry
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2012
know we can easily tag his to religion and not tribe, kudos to jtf
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Fornorth(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2012
Seems like we are not alone in this STRUGLE, my be IGBO'S are interrested too.lol
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Diamond90: 11:24am On May 13, 2012
Ilaje44: These guys are using every opportunity to denigrate Osun state. And those who are quick to write non sense about Osun state, I'd advice you to get your map and look up Ogbomosho. That town is not an Osun town. Is either some made an erroneous or a delibrate mistake.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Diamond90: 11:27am On May 13, 2012
Let me make dis clear to u Ogbomoso is town from Oyo State not from d State of Living Spring.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Unitedabby(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2012
Beaf:

So your claim to be a Northerner gives us reason to take your word over something reported right across the press?
My apologies, but you sound both fake and daft.

All you boko haram promoters on NL have your days numbered. Mark those words. cool
ódé!i wonder why i'm talking with a nitwit and a withered jundist sun-burnt testicle like you.why not shut that shit hole with which you mutter balloney and go get a life?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Jayjey(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2012
the news could be real because i schooled in the north and i av come across Ogbomosho muslim that took part on killings of his fellow yoruba all in the name of religion. there are alot of ogbomoshos in the north that are already hausa based on their mindset and believe. The Lord is our strength.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by PrinceJoe1(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2012
We nid a revolution in this country! kiss undecided
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by yaksh: 11:15am On May 14, 2012
d man na real yuroba, ok watof d other ppl dat arrested in northern part in gombe n bauchi thr all igbos, y u no talk about dem?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Beaf: 11:18am On May 14, 2012
United_abby: ódé!i wonder why i'm talking with a nitwit and a withered jundist sun-burnt testicle like you.why not shut that shit hole with which you mutter balloney and go get a life?

Pathetic.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 14, 2012
Its funny at first I tried to stop rhino from
his believe that boko is party something yet
He went ahead screaming pdp! Assuming
we are to take this as party then no other
party should be blame than cpc but screaming
Pdp planned such is a lie, remember pdp I swear
must have more aboki(smart one) than anyother
Ethnic in nigeria, if assuming its their plot they would
have start the bomb in their so called enemy states(like
you call it) not their home.Rihno stop reading nonsense into sensible
Article like this! Join ur fellow nigerians and regoice that
A boko haram leader is caught atleast our soldiers just save
Some life and property from destruction by bomb
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by madprof(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2012
Yoruba haram!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Fornorth(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2012
caye: Pls check out these true life scenarios: 1. A guy in kontagora, Niger state bears the name Seun. (not Osewa). But on enquiries, his late father is a Fulani,mother is a Ghanaian, but they've lived in Ogbomoso among Yorubas for long, so had to adopt a Yoruba name for social acceptance. Tell me: is he Yoruba? 2. Bukola Saraki, former governor of Kwara state ,though bearing Yoruba names,his ancestors are actually fulani. Tell me again: is he a yoruba man? 3. Many fulanis speaking Yoruba in Oyo, can they be regarded as Yoruba , even when they claim to be? PLEASE THINK ON THESE.
pls help me to check on OBASANJO,OJUKUW,GEJ may be their fore father's are hausa fulanis. Lol
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Beaf: 11:28pm On May 14, 2012
Toaskarity: Its funny at first I tried to stop rhino from
his believe that boko is party something yet
He went ahead screaming pdp! Assuming
we are to take this as party then no other
party should be blame than cpc but screaming
Pdp planned such is a lie, remember pdp I swear
must have more aboki(smart one) than anyother
Ethnic in nigeria, if assuming its their plot they would
have start the bomb in their so called enemy states(like
you call it) not their home.Rihno stop reading nonsense into sensible
Article like this! Join ur fellow nigerians and regoice that
A boko haram leader is caught atleast our soldiers just save
Some life and property from destruction by bomb

Simple. cool

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ikengawo: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
chineke
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by bugzylala(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
The prob wiv this country is that u just cant trust anybody, any news/its source, any regime, any party, any tribe... i no even kno whether i trust myslf sef + u wey de read this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks / #MadeInNaija: UK High Commissioner & His Son Rock Nigerian Attires (photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.