Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,372 members, 7,910,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:49 PM

Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander (967 Views)

Dedicate Your Thousandth Post Here. / Dedicate A Song To The Person On Top Of You. / Dedicate A Song To The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by brownsilk(f): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2007
Hey somze, though u did not tell me on time, but i hope u had a great birthday

may your days be blessed and your years be prosperous, AMEN

was on the 10th of november, we luv ya somze ( for me n my cuz,( u know who)
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by finekid(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2007
Happy Birthday! . . . belated though grin
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by Amigoz(f): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2007
Sooooooooooomze na wa o, u know wan tell us it was ur b'day abi, so dat we dont come nd branch @ urs to eat b'day food tongue

Hope u had a gr8 day, wishin u abundance blessings and God's Divine Favour in all that you do. Many Happy returns of D'day to u.

HIP HIP HIP - HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURAYYYYYYYYYYY grin kiss
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by mukina2: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2007
Somze tongue
belated buffday . kiss wink

Stay away from my chile cool bring her out o cool
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by iice(f): 4:01am On Nov 15, 2007
Grandchile shocked old age and all cheesy
Happy Buffday!
Wish ya the best!
Have fun and live free! cheesy cheesy
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by havanah: 4:08am On Nov 15, 2007
wishin u a wonderful life filled with  joy and happiness
may all your dreams come true
just keep in mind
with the past has gone,
the best is always yet to come
and u desrve the best

cake for every one grin grin grin

Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by havanah: 4:09am On Nov 15, 2007
a new bike for u maybe u'll leave that small one for busta and me wink wink

Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by iice(f): 6:18am On Nov 15, 2007
Omigosh!!! shocked grin grin

I loff that bike! kiss kiss kiss
And that cake! kiss tongue tongue Havanah take your time oo! tongue grin
If you put one more pic of cake ehhh tongue
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by silkytits: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2007
um who is somze but i gues i can wish a happy birthday tooo
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by havanah: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2007
iice:

Omigosh!!! shocked grin grin

I loff that bike! kiss kiss kiss

me too grin grin grin

iice:

And that cake! kiss tongue tongue Havanah take your time oo! tongue grin
If you put one more pic of cake ehhh tongue

grin grin grin

one more cake for iice kiss kiss

blueberry cheese cake wink wink

Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by iice(f): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2007
oh ma gawd!!!! shocked blueberry cheese cake is like my favorite cake!! kiss kiss

Thank you jare for the cake cheesy cheesy

Grandchile. . .if you nor come soon, i go chop all your cake cheesy grin
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by somze(f): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2007
brownsilk . . . you and your  lipsrsealed grin Thanks sooooooooo much dears   winkkiss kiss  kiss
Amigoz . . . the meal was not big enough for the both of us  tongue grin kiss
Evil mother-in-law . . . the psychia let you out again  tongue kiss
Grannie . . . what do you mean age? I'm still young na  undecided grin grin
Havanah . . . thanksssssssssssssssss love the cake and byke smiley smiley
silkytits . . . does that name mean some thing?  wink thanks
Finekid . . . thanks man

Thanks ya'll, I value this a lot but just incase your church mind tells you to do more here is my bank account info
Bank: Yahooze
Account Name: Fraud
Account Number: 419
grin grin grin
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by brownsilk(f): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2007
somze, u can go to the bank now, i just transferred 700 USD to your account wink

once again HAPPY BELATED BUFFDAY
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by nana(f): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2007
Hmmm Somze,i see.
Many Happy Returns Of The Day!Long Life And Prosperity!
Happy Belated Birthday,Man!
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by nateevs(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2007
Happy Buyday. Mr Somse. Wising you proshperoush yearsh ahead. Sogbo. ehnn. Pele.
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by replenish(f): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2007
wishing you the very best of life.

many more wonderful years ahead.
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by somze(f): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2007
brownsilk . . . well aint you a darling, will check my acct grin grin
nana . . . madam what do you see tongue kiss
Nateevs . . . Thanks man wink
Replenish . . . Thanksssss smiley
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by iice(f): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2007
Grandchile. . .i was refering to maself tongue
Yes ooo send am to ma grandchile acct. . .make you get me that bike grin
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by mukina2: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2007
Somze here's ur gift
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4GMu1K1926c wink

enjoy grin cheesy

Laydee warn him to release my chile angry grin
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by havanah: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2007
hey somze good to have u back cheesy

may u have many happy returns of the day

bank account!! grin grin grin
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by mellow(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2007
It is better belated than never. Wishing you all you wish yourself.

Happy birthday my dear friend and many happy returnes.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by somze(f): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2007
THANKS man
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by brownsilk(f): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
happy buffday to ANY NAIRALNDER WHOSE BDAY IS NEAR? cool
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by chinnex(f): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2007
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]somze am so sorry dat i 4got abt yr birthday, even though u told me abt it, am so so sorry,wel all d same a happy birthday 2 u, u will see more of nov 10th,happy birthday once again dearie! smiley wink cool
Re: Drop/ Dedicate A Birthday Line To A Fellow Nairalander by brownsilk(f): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, chinnex, why the dearie, i will tell for u ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Who Miss This Day? / Play The 'simile Game' / Find The Rabbit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.