Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

Be In The World But Not Of The World. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be In The World But Not Of The World. (1801 Views)

Bill Gate Inherit The Whole World, But........... / What Will It Profit A Man, If He Gains The Whole World, But Loses His Soul? / Gaining The World, But Losing Your Soul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by Jenwitemi(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2012
I was once inside the religion without really being fully part of it's doctrine. I have a good knowledge of christians.
ckkris: Jenwitemi
From the quality of your writing skills, its easy to conclude that you're quite capable ofrecognising Christians, when you see them.
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by ckkris: 11:25am On May 13, 2012
Buz
Politricks, or AK 49, Jesus rules. Every knees bow. EXHILARATION. That's why Jesus is the most important topic, anywhere in this world. He has no army, no treasury, no organised structure, just nothing. He started with fishermen, who accurately predicted the internet, 2000 years earlier, a tax officer, then a lawyer, Dr Luke. Don't forget May, the ex-demonic, madam Zebedee, whose home hosted 120. And her brother, a business mogul. The story continues, of victorious people, worldwide,
A L E L U I A
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by Jenwitemi(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2012
Everyone bow? Jesus rules? Did Jesus say that or YOU said that? Be careful that you do not project your own ego on poor Jesus. Remember that he was meant to be a humble being and humble beings are usually free of ego.
ckkris: Buz
Politricks, or AK 49, Jesus rules. Every knee bows. That's why Jesus is the most important topic, anywhere in this world. He has no army, no treasury, no organised structure, just nothing. He started with fishermen, tax officer, then a lawyer, Dr Luke. Dont forget May, the ex-demonic, madam Zebedee, whose home hosted 120. And her brother, a business mogul. The story continues, of victorious people, worldwide,
A L E L U I A
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by ckkris: 11:55am On May 13, 2012
Jenwitemi
Jesus, or ifa, amadi 419, boko banza, baphomet arcane banking frauds and looting oil money, you know the one that rules, the one that set the TIME and SECONDS for us, as described by great Prophet/great Scientist Moses, in Genesis 1 : 14. Please be honest to yourself, and to our very human heartbeats, that must beat faster than Gen 1:14, or, we all know the consequence: ER. But JESUS RULES. You may refuse to worship Him, but if you don't recognise how Jesus rules worldwide, its your own fault.
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by ckkris: 12:04pm On May 13, 2012
Jenwi
Liberty is the hallmark of Christianity. You can quit, if you like. But when you try, just try, to quit Ogboni, sea dogs, or the boko jihad, you'll remember Lord of Liberty.
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by Jenwitemi(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2012
Really? You mean the quitter will not be hounded by other christians with the threat of eternal damnation in hellfire? BTW, i quited a long time ago, so...
ckkris: Jenwi
Liberty is the hallmark of Christianity. You can quit, if you like. But when you try, just try, to quit Ogboni, sea dogs, or the boko jihad, you'll remember Lord of Liberty.
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by Jenwitemi(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2012
I know deep down that Jesus was never interested in ruling anything or anybody. If you have proof contrary to that, then show me.
ckkris: Jenwitemi
Jesus, or ifa, amadi 419, boko banza, baphomet arcane banking frauds and looting oil money, you know the one that rules, the one that set the TIME and SECONDS for us, as described by great Prophet/great Scientist Moses, in Genesis 1 : 14. Please be honest to yourself, and to our very human heartbeats, that must beat faster than Gen 1:14, or, we all know the consequence: ER. But JESUS RULES. You may refuse to worship Him, but if you don't recognise how Jesus rules worldwide, its your own fault.
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by ckkris: 12:29pm On May 13, 2012
Jenwi
Ego? Thanks for pointing this out. Any church member, myself or anyone else, whose ego has not been crucified, dead, and buried, I'm afraid, may not be a Christian at all. The person can assume fancy titles, and design more fanciful costume, to hookwink those who refuse to STUDY their their Bible. As Jesus was crucified, so MUST anyone that comes accept Him. Christianity is a RESURRECTION LIFE, not the adamic life that mankind is familiar with.
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by ckkris: 12:50pm On May 13, 2012
Jenwi
Hounded? To where? They don't know the Heart of God. No father can reject his child. They may quarrel., even bitterly, but when they reconcile, it,s no one's business. They can only become jealous and angry, like the brother of the reconciled prodigal son. As for me, I have received the ministry of RECONCILIATION.
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by Jenwitemi(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2012
You want your Jesus to rule the world and you think your ego has been crucified? No, your ego did a "Jesus" by coming back to life (RESSURECTION) after 3 days and is thus, still very much alive and getting stronger by the day. FYI, it is EGO of the Christians like yourself that wants Jesus to rule the world, not Jesus himself.
Ego? Thanks for pointing this out. Any church member, myself or anyone else, whose ego has not been crucified, dead, and buried, I'm afraid, may not be a Christian at all. The person can assume fancy titles, and design more fanciful costume, to hookwink those who refuse to STUDY their their Bible. As Jesus was crucified, so MUST anyone that comes accept Him. Christianity is a RESURRECTION LIFE, not the adamic life that mankind is familiar with.
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by Jenwitemi(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2012
You will have to agree that Christians, like all the other religious cults, do not take kindly to a member leaving any of the Christian cults. The consequence is always condemnation to life in HELL created by the christians themselves. If you ask me, that is even worse than what Islam does to a muslim apostate. To wish somebody an eternity of suffering in a lake of fire is called, "violence/terrorism of the mind".
Hounded? To where? They don't know the Heart of God. No father can reject his child. They may quarrel., even bitterly, but when they reconcile, it,s no one's business. They can only become jealous and angry, like the brother of the reconciled prodigal son. As for me, I have received the ministry of RECONCILIATION.
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by ckkris: 6:44pm On May 13, 2012
Jenwi
I must admit that after accepting Jesus as Lord, many remain in their adamic nature, and therefore untransformed, obviously because they consciously DODGE the cross that Jesus assigns to ALL His disciples. Still, there're those that accept the cross and bear it happily. The result of this obedience is always manifest. That's why Christianity is thriving, in spite of vicious onslaughts against it. And JESUS RULES ME, and in the hundreds of millions that worship Him, in truth and in spirit. Christians are indeed vocal, not hounding. If those that possess the Truth do not declare and proclaim it, man, the world will begin to regress back to what it was before Christ. I just enjoyed a very climactic finale of the end of EPL. Congratulations to Man City.
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by Jenwitemi(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2012
Didn't Jesus himself say the following, "Take heed and let no man deceive you. Many shall come IN MY NAME(in the name of Jesus) claiming that I(Jesus, that is) AM THE CHRIST and shall deceive MANY(Billions of christians are many, you know). Do not believe them!"
You, like most of your brethrens, have been thoroughly deceived, my friend. But there is still time for you to turn to Jesus and away from the church's deception.
I must admit that after accepting Jesus as Lord, many remain in their adamic nature, and therefore untransformed, obviously because they consciously DODGE the cross that Jesus assigns to ALL His disciples. Still, there're those that accept the cross and bear it happily. The result of this obedience is always manifest. That's why Christianity is thriving, in spite of vicious onslaughts against it. And JESUS RULES ME, and in the hundreds of millions that worship Him, in truth and in spirit. Christians are indeed vocal, not hounding. If those that possess the Truth do not declare and proclaim it, man, the world will begin to regress back to what it was before Christ. I just enjoyed a very climactic finale of the end of EPL. Congratulations to Man City.
Re: Be In The World But Not Of The World. by ckkris: 10:12pm On May 13, 2012
Jenwi
You'll see my description of Jesus, from Genesis to Revelation, if you can go through my posts. And I enjoy being corrected when I'm wrong. That's how I learn. Kindly point out how you see that I've been deceived in my absolute convinctions in Jesus, that isn't according the Old Testament, as fulfilled in the New Covenant. There's no way I can know everything , but doesn't it follow that anything about Jesus be based on the Bible? Thanks for your active participation in this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tragedy Of Atheism / Big B@ng Did Not Need God / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.