Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,072 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

Wealth:how On 11.45am,11th Day This 11th Month Got His Health Lead To Wealth! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wealth:how On 11.45am,11th Day This 11th Month Got His Health Lead To Wealth! (766 Views)

The 5 Keys To Wealth And Happiness / Vics Lawrence Interview-plz Did Any1 Write The Interview On 11/7/2013. / Wealth:how On 11.45am,11th Day This 11th Month Got His Health Lead To Wealth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth:how On 11.45am,11th Day This 11th Month Got His Health Lead To Wealth! by Awesomeone(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2007
Its was 11.45am and I was at the National Stadium in Lagos,Nigeria as an individual looking forward to a wonderful time.

Everyone was gathered at the reformational and development driven meeting. Going as a resource person-life coach helped me understand why who am about to talk about took the step he did.

A chemical Engineering graduate who lives on the railway line around a sub-urban area(not too far from the popular location "Fela-Anikulapo Kuti" had his shrine)called empire. Empty yet expectant, was the state of this young ex-student.

This young man whom I won't want to mention his name was empty "enthusaistically speaking" which led to his decision to take his life!

Engineering graduate?Yes, educated but also ignorant that the chemical engineering knowledge he acquired wasn't enough a reason to certify him to a life of success, so he bought chemicals(including rat poison) which he said and I quote "I knew what I was doing,I wanted to kill myself haven looked for jobs severally for years and didn't get any."

As I listened to this articulate young man sharing his story I could see a "strong weak man" though I had not done a diagnosis on him his depressed state showed and I wondered, what thinking stinking thoughts can do to our soul.

Like I usually say during my coaching sessions "Starting is good,but staying the course is better" really you undoutedly have had your share of pain,but truth is its your access route to gain.

No one gains without walking through pain, As I listened to the end of the story(true life) I wondered the effort movie actors invest in thier profession to walk tall,a picture of our own experiences as the main act in our life movie.

Ensuring we act and advance right daily in the days ahead is important.Truth is (for the chemical engineering graduate) it only began when he realized that there was a "War Within"(like I highligted in book) "Monday Morning Motivation,Your Work Week Starter" written from a life coach and human performance consultant's perspective.

War Within(in my book) I explained: We all will live to fight from inside-out, the fight that we experience everyday starts and must be won within to become reality in real life.

Expect the best and you'll experience it.The 11th day this 11th month at 11.45am is one day am going to live to remember as long as I live.

(1) (Reply)

Automated Performance Management System / Job Interview Tools / Pls I Need Info About Citn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.