Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine (4104 Views)

THE ULTIMATE GERMAN MACHINE ( Pre Ordered by Oyewole123 from Inspired Autos ) / 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- 1,550,000 Naira - Tokunboh / 2 Units of 2003 and 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 5:49am On May 13, 2012
This is 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX that just arrived from the U.S. It has leather seats, remote control, woodgrain/formica, 4-sided airbags, chrome finish sidings, powered windows and powered doors, ice cold A/C, sunroof, alloy wheels with new tires, chrome muffler, powerful 2.8 engine, CD/Cassete deck with remote control and a lot more features.

There is a lot of things that set the 2005 GLX Volkswagen Passat apart from the 2002-2004 which have the same body as 2005 model. The traficators attached to the mirrors, two sides chromes, blue and orange lights on the dashboard and virtually all the controls for sound system are also on the steering wheels.

Call for pricing and inspection at 08055201823 or 08025997347

Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 5:49am On May 13, 2012
more pictures

Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 13, 2012
Stop dithering, call for inspection at 08055201823 or 08025997347
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 4:52am On May 14, 2012
Call for inspection
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 14, 2012
stop dithering, come for inspection.
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 14, 2012
call for viewing
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 5:36am On May 15, 2012
I have a feeling it is about to be sold. You still have the opportunity to make this lovely car your own. Call 08055201823 or 08025997347.
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 15, 2012
buy me
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 15, 2012
call me
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by akin101: 7:01pm On May 15, 2012
GUY PUT PRICE JO MAKE WE KNOW IF ITS WORTH THE EFFORT
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 3:05am On May 16, 2012
akin101: GUY PUT PRICE JO MAKE WE KNOW IF ITS WORTH THE EFFORT

Call 08055201823 for viewing before you make your offer.
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 16, 2012
available
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 18, 2012
buy me
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by lolaben(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2012
Send d price and vin to ilul15@yahoo.com. This looks more like a late 2004 model, jus send d vin
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 19, 2012
call 08055201823 or 08025997347
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 19, 2012
lolaben: Send d price and vin to ilul15@yahoo.com. This looks more like a late 2004 model, jus send d vin
This is absolutely 2005 model. Although, 2002 -2005 models have the same body, but the 2005 has a different side mirrors, chrome on both sides, different seats, and better looking dashboard with orange and blue light in the dashboard. Can't you see the different if you really know what you are talking about?

If you need any information about the car, all you need to do is to go to the location and see the car yourself. People keep asking for more information when they are not even ready to buy.
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by lolaben(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2012
How much is d car? Are u not ready to send d vin? It is like u are not ready to sell dis car, bacause u are hiding valuable information, I stay in kd, which is a far place from there, u dont expect I will come to access something of what I dnt know d value yet? Do the needful pls
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 19, 2012
lolaben: How much is d car? Are u not ready to send d vin? It is like u are not ready to sell dis car, bacause u are hiding valuable information, I stay in kd, which is a far place from there, u dont expect I will come to access something of what I dnt know d value yet? Do the needful pls

I have stopped sending emails to people because all I get is scams and fraudulent mails being sent to me after sending email to people I don't know. Many time people will request I send information through my email and I am tired of getting those scams mails in my inbox. What stops you from calling the phone number I provided? The best thing to do is to call the phone number and get whatever information you need when you go for inspection. That will show you are a serious buyer. I have sold three cars in the last two weeks with two buyers coming from Abuja and Enugu. There is nothing to hide anywhere. I already got a buyer for it who promised to pay at the end of the month and the buyer also gave me the go ahead to sell it if I get a better deal. I will not continue to email information to people who are not serious buyers asking for information. If you look at some of my posts for the other cars sold, you will see that I have this same car psoted on the same thread for my two other cars with people making enquiry about this car.

Just call the phone number to get the location of the vehicle and do your inspection if you are serious.
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by lolaben(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2012
Oga happy sales, why do I have to call u,to know d price of d car? Other paste d price here, what is so difficult about that? U have sold two cars in three weeks, gud for u, but I don't do my deals dat way,my spirit tells me there is something fishy about ur car... No vin, no price, wake up man. U can't fool anyone, I snt u my email and u are saying u don't want scam mails? U baffle me. Have fun and keep ur car information to urself.

1 Like

Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 20, 2012
lolaben: Oga happy sales, why do I have to call u,to know d price of d car? Other paste d price here, what is so difficult about that? U have sold two cars in three weeks, gud for u, but I don't do my deals dat way,my spirit tells me there is something fishy about ur car... No vin, no price, wake up man. U can't fool anyone, I snt u my email and u are saying u don't want scam mails? U baffle me. Have fun and keep ur car information to urself.

That your spirit is deceiving you so bad. If your spirit was that good, it would have told you the price and the vin number. There is no problem about that. It shows you are not serious to buy. All you need to do is to call the phone number. There is absolutely nothing fishy about my car. Go and buy from others who put prices on their vehicles. If you look at my topics, you will see I have never put prices or vin on my cars. You call and get it. It is my car and I do what I want with it. It is as simple as that. This is the way I seperate serious buyers from unserious buyers. A serious buyers will call for prices. After agreeing on the price,then I GIVE THE VIN NUMBER. Go and check other people's cars and tell me how many of them put Vin and prices on their cars.

Good luck.
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by lolaben(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2012
Thanks alot. For d hostility and I will serve u in d same coin. Ur so rude and ur type don't go far at all. The fact u have neva done something before does not mean what u are doing presently is right. A marketer dat will chase potential buyers, I really do not blame u, its ur guts dat I blame. U don't know me from Adam and its not for u to judge me on my capabilities, all d cars I am using were bought on Nairaland, but with people dat gave d information needed.. Takia

1 Like

Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 20, 2012
lolaben: Thanks alot. For d hostility and I will serve u in d same coin. Ur so rude and ur type don't go far at all. The fact u have neva done something before does not mean what u are doing presently is right. A marketer dat will chase potential buyers, I really do not blame u, its ur guts dat I blame. U don't know me from Adam and its not for u to judge me on my capabilities, all d cars I am using were bought on Nairaland, but with people dat gave d information needed.. Takia

You don't have to be angry. I wouldn't buy a car without vin too. But I will call to agree on the price first before I request for vin. It is my policy. I have not been hostile, you are the one already passing judgment there is something fishy because I did not put price and vin.

Why is it so difficult for you to call?
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by tomialph(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2012
@payless, You are just impossible. You ask him to call you for negotiations first before you send him the VIN? WTH! Isn't the history (salvaged or otherwise) of the car that would help him negotiate better? He has sent you an email, you refused to reply. You want to dictate a 17-digit number to him over the phone when you can easily email him? Nothing wey person no go see for NL.
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 20, 2012
tomialph: @payless, You are just impossible. You ask him to call you for negotiations first before you send him the VIN? WTH! Isn't the history (salvaged or otherwise) of the car that would help him negotiate better? He has sent you an email, you refused to reply. You want to dictate a 17-digit number to him over the phone when you can easily email him? Nothing wey person no go see for NL.

That has never been the case. This person did not send me any email as you have insinuated here. It is not true to say this person sent me an email. Show me where he said he sent me an email. He only posted his email address. This person requested for information on the internet which I have stopped doing due to the fact that I cannot continue to send information to people who are not serious to buy something other than to get email address of someone who lives abroad and start trying yahoo yahoo with me. I used to send emails to people before, but I am tired of receiving scam and fraudulent mails from people after sending them emails. So I asked the person to call my contact in Nigeria to show if this person actaully serious about the car, then I will forward the necessary information.

As a matter of fact, I have communicated with this person and our coversation was cordial and he already got the information he asked for. But guess what? This person realized at the end of the day that the offer he was offering was actually low from the cost I asked for. The car is too good for the price he offered. Not having enough money to buy something is not a crime. I know how tough it is to save money or part with money. But my car is a very good car and this person told me how much he wanted the car as he is planning to sell the one he has now. This person seems to be a nice person.

The whole back and forth was miscommunication.
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by tomialph(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2012
payless:

That has never been the case. This person did not send me any email as you have insinuated here. It is not true to say this person sent me an email. Show me where he said he sent me an email. He only posted his email address. This person requested for information on the internet which I have stopped doing due to the fact that I cannot continue to send information to people who are not serious to buy something other than to get email address of someone who lives abroad and start trying yahoo yahoo with me. I used to send emails to people before, but I am tired of receiving scam and fraudulent mails from people after sending them emails. So I asked the person to call my contact in Nigeria to show if this person actaully serious about the car, then I will forward the necessary information.

As a matter of fact, I have communicated with this person and our coversation was cordial and he already got the information he asked for. But guess what? This person realized at the end of the day that the offer he was offering was actually low from the cost I asked for. The car is too good for the price he offered. Not having enough money to buy something is not a crime. I know how tough it is to save money or part with money. But my car is a very good car and this person told me how much he wanted the car as he is planning to sell the one he has now. This person seems to be a nice person.

The whole back and forth was miscommunication.

It's good to know you guys have spoken. Was this car bought in germany or the US?
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 5:47am On May 25, 2012
tomialph:

It's good to know you guys have spoken. Was this car bought in germany or the US?

The car was bought in the U.S.
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 31, 2012
still selling
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
available
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by llade(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2012
how much is it?
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
llade: how much is it?

Pls, call 08055201823 or 8025997347 for the price. You may send your email to me and I will send the price to you.
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
available
Re: 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLX- American Spec Ultimate German Machine by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
still selling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Arrive Tokunbo Audi A3 Coupe@800k / SOLD!!! 2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged (tokunbo) .::N7.450M::. / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.