Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,555 members, 7,968,581 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:47 AM

Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? (16799 Views)

Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 13, 2012
Always believe in urself.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by Ochlux(f): 3:08pm On May 13, 2012
Mumtoldme. Be wise
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by tellwisdom: 3:11pm On May 13, 2012
She told me to be killing everyday undecided
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by SOUTHSOUTH1: 3:12pm On May 13, 2012
SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT, IF YOU GO TO A SOCIAL GATHERING, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A VIP, DON'T GO STRAIGHT AND SIT ON THE VIP'S SEAT, LET THE ORGANISER(S) CALL YOU TO THE SEAT..
BECAUSE IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO BE CALL TO A VIP'S SEAT THAN FOR YOU TO BE ASK TO EVACUATE THE SEAT FOR A VVIP..
THE EMBARRASSMENTS WILL BE TOO MUCH TO BEAR..

2 Likes

Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 13, 2012
tellwisdom: She told me to be killing everyday undecided

Is your mum a boko haram ?

2 Likes

Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by mykejones(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2012
"A woman can Make u. A woman can also Break u. Becareful."
"Every woman loves a succesful man."
"Make your ways right wit God. Evryother tin wl follow."
So so many of'em. But i remembr dis ones more.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by Fourcade(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2012
Mmuta Ka Uba smiley
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by Excelboi(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2012
My mum told me that:
(1)Be contempted with what you have.
(2)Always read your Quran
(3)No matter your failure in life, count it as an experience cos it will serve as a pillar for ur success in future.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by deife(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2012
#Mumtoldme: tita riro lafin kola; to ba jina tan a di teni.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by tellwisdom: 3:37pm On May 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Is your mum a boko haram ?

Nope bro. She said killing is fun. I wld be granted 2 virgins and make heaven undecided undecided.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by fondant: 3:39pm On May 13, 2012
1). That is why i have two lips. 2). The bottom is one when you stand and divided when you bend.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by tasandra: 3:41pm On May 13, 2012
May she rest in peace,she said i shuld do to odas,what i want odas to do to me smiley

she told us,neva to maltreat any body,because,no 1 knws 2moro smileyand many more..thumbs up 4 my mama kiss

1 Like

Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by tellwisdom: 3:44pm On May 13, 2012
tasandra: May she rest in peace,she said i shuld do to odas,what i want odas to do to me smiley

she told us,neva to maltreat any body,because,no 1 knws 2moro smileyand many more..thumbs up 4 my mama kiss

She never told you to stop yanshing?? embarassed
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 13, 2012
tellwisdom:

Nope bro. She said killing is fun. I wld be granted 2 virgins and make heaven undecided undecided.

She's an extremist then. . . . grin dont listen to her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by Omoso(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2012
Every other member in the body is 2 except the mouth.so watch it. Take life easy cos no matter how angry u get, u wont pluck out ur eye knowingly
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by Conner44: 4:05pm On May 13, 2012
all the ladies are the same so be wise enough the right one
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by saintneo(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2012
never date a married woman or divorcee!
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by acidtalk: 4:09pm On May 13, 2012
it is better to be with someone who LOVES you MORE, than be with someone who you love more.

No one is more wicked than the other, we only pity more than each other.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by filia4real(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2012
#mom always says: don't forget to sing ur psalms every morning. May God bless u mum!
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by livingstoneony(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2012
B4 you tell A woman you love her be sure you really do.... smiley#i love you moms
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by pufectskin: 4:22pm On May 13, 2012
#momtoldme
"My Mom said wait as long as possible before getting married.

Travel, live alone and figure out who you are first because when

the husband and kids come along your life is not your own anymore!”

#momtoldme
"Believe What You See

“When a person shows you their true colors, believe them. 

And, don’t wait for anything to fall out of the sky into your lap. 

You have to go out and get it by yourself."
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by kemiola89(f): 4:42pm On May 13, 2012
#mumtoldm
1. To always believe in myself
2. Should'nt allow my heart to control my head when falling in love
3. To always remember who i am and where am coming from
4. Always believe in God
5. Never to trust friends cos my best friend can always turn out be be my worst enemy. Many more
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by doja(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2012
Try as much as you can not to date someone in your work place and DO NOT DATE A MARRIED WOMAN.
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2012
always be prayerful. wink
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 13, 2012
My mum told me something very true " Don't spend too much on your girlfriend cos u might not get married in the end and it would be a waste....It's like building a house for somebody in which you're not going to live in"
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by mikron(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2012
MY SWEET MUM (GOD BLESS HER SOUL) WILL ALWAYS TELL ME. SON IF BY CHANCE YOU GET A GIRL PREGNANT PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW HER ABORT THE PREGNANCY. I LL TAKE CARE OF THE BABY
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2012
oko mi a le sare koja kadara meaning my dear we cant outrun our destiny.

God my mum is a fighter!! i missed her so much cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by Cheggoon(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2012
Phrankin: Abeg send me ur mums no or her 2go username
why u wan get my mama num......u wan pass wher u follow come go back abi.....i pity ya parent..!
Re: Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? by killuminati(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2012
#MomToldMe "Strive for what you believe in, set goals and you
can achieve them".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. / Moving Out From Parent's House- Your Experience! / Placing The Wrong Emphasis On Work (aka Earning A Living)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.