Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,351 members, 7,940,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

True Love Is Sweet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Is Sweet (1055 Views)

A Must Read: Sex Is Sweet But... / Sex Is Sweet But...... / Sex Is Sweet But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Is Sweet by Orikinla(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2012
I have tasted it. I have licked it. I have sucked it. I have thrusted it and I have felt the depth, heart, soul and spirit in the experience of romance. So, I testify today that true love is sweet. Hallelujah somebody! Thank God for the gift of true love from all angles and positions, in all conditions and at all locations. It takes you deeper, lifts you higher and makes your life richer and sweeter. Lest you forget, PLEASE, ask for it and don't steal it and again PLEASE, don't abuse or misuse the instruments of true love, because in the gust of the pursuit of lust, many have lost it. So, if you already have it, don't lose it. But if you are still searching for it, don't worry, because you will find it. And he or she may come anytime and anywhere. You will receive as much as you believe in true love. And it is always sweet and you will enjoy it hot, cold or sour, just lick and suck it. But make sure it is yours.

2 Likes

Re: True Love Is Sweet by slimyem: 8:13am On May 13, 2012
Duh!!
Re: True Love Is Sweet by comyluv(f): 8:45am On May 13, 2012
Okay ooo
But I never see any yet
Re: True Love Is Sweet by REMMEI(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2012
How does it taste like really?..smiley

am happy fa you though.keep keeping it real.
Re: True Love Is Sweet by Dyt(f): 9:32am On May 13, 2012
Nottin can b compared 2 it wen u v it
Bt d very moment it slips away, death erupts, hatred generates
D aftermath is hell

1st tym grandpa made sm sense
Re: True Love Is Sweet by Idowuogbo(f): 12:33pm On May 13, 2012
Dyt: Nottin can b compared 2 it wen u v it
D aftermath is hell

quite narrative! oma ti fe ma kiss ara e lo ke! grin grin grin
Re: True Love Is Sweet by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 13, 2012
Dyt: Nottin can b compared 2 it wen u v it
D aftermath is hell

Your correct
But you know surrendering all the 'fears'. . .and giving in to the 'joys' is what makes the experience complete and sweet. . .

We need more love around us than LUST. . .
Re: True Love Is Sweet by Dyt(f): 1:09pm On May 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
quite narrative! oma ti fe ma kiss ara e lo ke! grin grin grin
Sobs

breezy047:

Your correct
But you know surrendering all the 'fears'. . .and giving in to the 'joys' is what makes the experience complete and sweet. . .

We need more love around us than LUST. . .

My fears has rili ova grown dat each tym I feel dis strong thing, I sigh n rem d last

It ll rili tk sm guy d guts 2 convince me eva again
Re: True Love Is Sweet by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2012
Limerence: that's all it is, duh!
Re: True Love Is Sweet by 2sexy(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2012
Orikinla: I have tasted it. I have licked it. I have sucked it. I have thrusted it and I have felt the depth, heart, soul and spirit in the experience of romance. So, I testify today that true love is sweet. Hallelujah somebody! Thank God for the gift of true love from all angles and positions, in all conditions and at all locations. It takes you deeper, lifts you higher and makes your life richer and sweeter. Lest you forget, PLEASE, ask for it and don't steal it and again PLEASE, don't abuse or misuse the instruments of true love, because in the gust of the pursuit of lust, many have lost it. So, if you already have it, don't lose it. But if you are still searching for it, don't worry, because you will find it. And he or she may come anytime and anywhere. You will receive as much as you believe in true love. And it is always sweet and you will enjoy it hot, cold or sour, just lick and suck it. But make sure it is yours.

I love the way you presented this. Many have eyes but they can't see. In my own experience, I tried to give the ladies true love but not has been able to see it that.

What most do not know is that when the opportunity comes to be with someone that really care about you, and you mess it up, you always end up facing the consequences. Nature never hesitate to punish people for such act.

There was a girl I gave true love but ended up messing it up. I let her be and as nature would have it, she ended up paying for it.

Talk about being used and dumbed, that was the price she paid. After two years of realising her mistakes, she came back begging. It was too late. I refused to accept her back and besides, fear dey catch me. Who knows the number guys that have slept with her.

Till date, she is regretting it. She kept begging me the last we met and not knowing that I had even forgotten about everything she did. I refused to accept her back because at the time she was misbehaving, I gave her more than enough time to change but she never did.

Why? Because we all have our elastic limit at which beyond that point, we either break or never return to the same size and shape we had.

Hooke's law states that the expansion of a material is directly proportional to the applied force, provided the elastic limit is not exceeded, it would return to its original shape and size if the applied force is removed.

OP has given a golden advice which people hardly adhere to. Those who have eyes,let them read.
Re: True Love Is Sweet by 2sexy(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2012
Dyt:
Sobs

My fears has rili ova grown dat each tym I feel dis strong thing, I sigh n rem d last

It ll rili tk sm guy d guts 2 convince me eva again
Dyt, don't give up. Yeah... We the nice ones often gave our best but some e-diots just toy with our hearts.
But I assure you and its a guarantee that such people do not go unpunished. They often meet their waterloo,sooner than later.

Again, heartbreak is good because it makes us appreciate the right person when they finally walk into our life.
Re: True Love Is Sweet by OK2NV3: 12:32pm On May 14, 2012
heartbreak in the making
Re: True Love Is Sweet by richy5(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2012
Love is an excuse to get hurt.....Huh
Re: True Love Is Sweet by Killz1(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2012
So true love to you is sex? Ha Ha hA hA. . . very funny!
Re: True Love Is Sweet by pendo89(f): 8:19pm On May 14, 2012
2sexy:

What most do not know is that when the opportunity comes to be with someone that really care about you, and you mess it up, you always end up facing the consequences. Nature never hesitate to punish people for such act.

I really like that. And I take it to heart.
Re: True Love Is Sweet by cowgurl: 9:06pm On May 14, 2012
Hmmm, Yummy!
Re: True Love Is Sweet by cowgurl: 9:09pm On May 14, 2012
Hmmm, very Yummy!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Count On Her / Are All Men The Same?? / Share Your Cougar Relationship Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.