Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Tell The World Why You Are. Convinced Christianity Is The Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell The World Why You Are. Convinced Christianity Is The Way (674 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell The World Why You Are. Convinced Christianity Is The Way by newmi(m): 11:39am On May 13, 2012
Luke 1:4 (KJV)
"Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,
Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;
It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed"

I have always wanted to know as a Christian what were my convinctions in the gospel of Jesus Christ by the teachings that Christiany offers, now this became necessary when I thought of the dept of convinction and resolve demonstrated by "Religious Extremists" who are more than ready to end and waste their lives and the lives of others. There are certain people even Christians who boldly say that there are many ways to God you'll hear them say "there are many roads to the market" but God is not a market be that as it may though Jesus said ". . . I am the way the truth and the Life. . . No one comes to the Father except by Me" Now as Christians what are your CONVICTIONS, WHAT MAKES YOU CERTAIN AND CONVINCED THAT CHRISTIANITY IS THE WAY and THE TRUTH.
1 John 1:2
"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto uswink"
Some people inherited their Christianity maybe because they grew up from a Christian home or environment but lack that resolve that comes by experiencial relationship. KINDLY SHARE YOUR CONVICTIONS AND INSPIRE OTHERS
Now this topic is open only to Christians. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Un-ban Me Now Or / What Do You Think? / Christianity Bashing Is Getting Boring :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.