Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) (6862 Views)

The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! / Make $1000/month Challenge - Strictly For Network Marketers / Ten Great Tips To Affiliate Marketing Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 2:52pm On May 14, 2012
Fellow network marketers, this thread is introduced to enable us meet and share our success tips,strategies and secrets. It's not meant for your to tell us about your primary opportunities; that is, no stories about your company, products and compensation plans. It's a zero spam zone. No sales pitching on your primary business. We want pure values on your marketing strategies.

Share how you're generating your leads, how you're prospecting, following up and closing sales. How you train and develop your team. It's purely "what is working for you" area.

Let me set the ball rolling with my own strategies. I called it 60 Days Facebook Challenge. I've a commitment of sending out 25 friend request on Facebook daily for the next 6o days. You know FB is the biggest fish pond and it's a free for all pond. It only pays those who know the strategy. If you want this strategy to you, you've to know these basics facts. 1. It pays to promote your primary business on the back end and offer values;(info on marketing strategies that work, coaching on different strategies that you use that work for you and any valuable information that can help others). You should define your target market and know what they want before you start prospecting on Facebook. For me, I look out for those who are already in network marketing and those who are looking for income opportunity to tap into.

How do you know the right fish in the pond?
From the search bar, search for these keywords;
1. MLM
2. Network Marketing
3. MLM groups
3. Work at home groups
4. Work at home mums
4. Work at home opportunities
5. Network marketing opportunities
6. MLM fan pages
7. Fans of MLM fan pages
8. Look for pages of great network marketers
From your result in these searches, add 25 persons as your friend. Then, make sure your profile on FB is fun and fantastic. Create a personal fan page and start posting valuable information on your page. Create valuable videos and post on your YouTube challenge. Share these videos on FB.
It's important you've a personal blog. This is your central hub and the gateway to business. Your personal blog brands you as an expert and makes you look more serious.

Don't pitch people but you can send personal messages to your friends, like "I saw your post on Work at Home group page and was impressed with it. I've also checked your profile and it's hilarious. We share a lot of features and I think it'll be interest to know more about you. If you don't mind, feel like to know, pls what do you do?". Ask a lot of questions on Facebook. Don't discuss your primary business, don't discuss sex, politics and religion. Find out more of what you people share in common, offer valuable information and share information on how to success in business.

It's important for you to be subscribed to a marketing platform where you'll learn how to generate leads, prospect, follow up and close sales. This will enable you to grow fast. It's also important for you to be plugged in to a system that trains you and at the same time will enable you to introduce your team members, and prospects to plug in too and you earn income when you refer them. For me, I'm plugged in to MyleadSystemPro.

If you're doing this consistently for the next 60 days, you'll see the great result you'll get from Facebook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 4:34am On May 15, 2012
Today's Update is "How To Become Famous on Facebook In 60 Days"
Facebook is the biggest fish pond on the internet. It benefits only those who know the right way to fish. You can only know the right way by learning from those who are successful on the platform. Let's have a quick basic tips about marketing online generally...To excel in online biz, you need to create your own fish pond, find the right fish and know what bait they are biting and present it to the to attract them to your pond.

Therefore, if you want to be successful on Facebook as a network marketer, you should be targeting two groups of people;
1. Existing network marketers
2. People looking for work at home opportunity

How do you attract this people?
The principle of Attraction Marketing which I use and teach states that for you to attract, connect and close on prospects, you've to be valuable enough to appeal to the fancy of the prospects. What I mean is that people follow only those who have the right value that can help them solve their urgent problems. You've to offer valuable information such as marketing strategies that work for you, how to generate endless leads, how to follow up on your leads, build rapport with them and make money from them(sponsor/sell products). Nobody is interested in hearing your sales pitch, so only promote your primary opportunity at the back end.
When you've adopted the strategy above, you'll attract so many fellow network marketers who don't know jack about marketing. You may be asking, how do I make money from them since they'll not sign up to my biz? Nice question. Have you heard of how to make money from 98% of your prospects who will for sure not want to join your business? The truth is that network marketing is a relationship building business. So, you need to build on your value and offer it to others first for free and later charge money for your value. To learn the strategies that work, you need to invest on your personal development. For me, I've sent over N150K buying training and marketing resources and it's paying me now. If you don't mind, I run a free Mastery of Network Marketing Training in my website.

Here is the strategies to be famous on Facebook in 60 days and generate endless leads from the platform
1. Send out targeted 25 friend request daily. Search for MLM groups, Work-At-Home groups, MLM company names, MLM related fan pages and fans of fan pages. Add 25 friends from these places weekly. Also, send personal message to those you've added such as "Hi [James], I saw your comment on [SuccessPlus]page and I'm impressed. I've also checked your FB profile and noticed that we share similarities. If you don't mind, what do you do? For me, I'm I teach people how to write their on paycheck online and I promote MLM on the back end."
2.Create 2 video training weekly on MLM success strategies and share them.
3. Create a FB fan page and make it interactive.
4. Call 5 fans on your page daily
6. Post on 5 MLM related groups/pages daily
7. Study 3 training (online) weekly. You can learn from MLSP
8. Create a FB MLM interaction group.

You should be consistent on these and in 60 days time you'll see results.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by marcemusza: 2:17pm On May 15, 2012
Success+:
Today's Update is "How To Become Famous on Facebook In 60 Days"
Facebook is the biggest fish pond on the internet. It benefits only those who know the right way to fish. You can only know the right way by learning from those who are successful on the platform. Let's have a quick basic tips about marketing online generally...To excel in online biz, you need to create your own fish pond, find the right fish and know what bait they are biting and present it to the to attract them to your pond.

Therefore, if you want to be successful on Facebook as a network marketer, you should be targeting two groups of people;
1. Existing network marketers
2. People looking for work at home opportunity

How do you attract this people?
The principle of Attraction Marketing which I use and teach states that for you to attract, connect and close on prospects, you've to be valuable enough to appeal to the fancy of the prospects. What I mean is that people follow only those who have the right value that can help them solve their urgent problems. You've to offer valuable information such as marketing strategies that work for you, how to generate endless leads, how to follow up on your leads, build rapport with them and make money from them(sponsor/sell products). Nobody is interested in hearing your sales pitch, so only promote your primary opportunity at the back end.
When you've adopted the strategy above, you'll attract so many fellow network marketers who don't know jack about marketing. You may be asking, how do I make money from them since they'll not sign up to my biz? Nice question. Have you heard of how to make money from 98% of your prospects who will for sure not want to join your business? The truth is that network marketing is a relationship building business. So, you need to build on your value and offer it to others first for free and later charge money for your value. To learn the strategies that work, you need to invest on your personal development. For me, I've sent over N150K buying training and marketing resources and it's paying me now. If you don't mind, I run a free Mastery of Network Marketing Training in my website.

Here is the strategies to be famous on Facebook in 60 days and generate endless leads from the platform
1. Send out targeted 25 friend request daily. Search for MLM groups, Work-At-Home groups, MLM company names, MLM related fan pages and fans of fan pages. Add 25 friends from these places weekly. Also, send personal message to those you've added such as "Hi [James], I saw your comment on [SuccessPlus]page and I'm impressed. I've also checked your FB profile and noticed that we share similarities. If you don't mind, what do you do? For me, I'm I teach people how to write their on paycheck online and I promote MLM on the back end."
2.Create 2 video training weekly on MLM success strategies and share them.
3. Create a FB fan page and make it interactive.
4. Call 5 fans on your page daily
6. Post on 5 MLM related groups/pages daily
7. Study 3 training (online) weekly. You can learn from MLSP
8. Create a FB MLM interaction group.

You should be consistent on these and in 60 days time you'll see results.

Hello there!
I have a little question regarding the steps you mentioned above..
How can you send 25 targeted friend requests in Facebook? As far as I know Facebook is limiting the amount of requests daily, and if you want to send more you get a pop-up that disallows you to continue.

1 Like

Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 3:33am On May 16, 2012
I don't know their limit per day but what I know is that I've been sending 25 friend request without issue. 10 in the morning, 5 in the afternoon. 5 in the evening and 5 in the night.
Best of luck.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 4:32am On May 16, 2012
Here is today's update; "13 Most Deadly Secrets for Monetizing Social Media"
Deadly Strategy #1: Be specific on the social network you are in. If it's Facebook and Twitter, concentrate on them and don't jump from pillar to post.

Deadly Strategy #2: Have a Call to Action everywhere. When you make a valuable post, make sure it has a captivating call to action. May be click here for more info...

Deadly Strategy #3: Use the L.I.S.T approach i.e learn, implement, share, teach.

Deadly Strategy #4: Know your friends...keep finding out what you people have in common. Find out what issues they are facing and help with solution. Always ask questions.

Deadly Strategy #5: Use videos. You will miss out if you don't.

Deadly Strategy #6: Be yourself. Being genuine and real is key. Don't fake what you're not.

Deadly Strategy #7: Don't spread yourself thin. Focus on one or two social media and excel.

Deadly Strategy #8: Have an ongoing conversation with your friends.

Deadly Strategy #9: Be proud of your content. Ensure you deliver quality not scrap and be proud of it. Don't spam.

Deadly Strategy #10: Most have a compelling offer. Know your market, find out what the want and offer it to them at the right price. inexpensive Self-Liquidating Offers (SLOs) work well here and they open door for more offers.You can consider Magnetic Sponsoring Course for more knowledge on the SLOs income stream.

Deadly Strategy #11: Be congruent with your image, post, copies and offers.

Deadly Strategy #12: Have a compelling blog. Your blog should be offering valuable information and don't forget to position your opt-in form at a very specific place. Let it be compelling enough.

Deadly Strategy #13: Stay focused! Most people don't. Focus stands for the acronym Firmly On Course Until Successful.

It's left to you to work out how to implement these and allow it to work for you.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
The 3 Golden Rules of Network Marketing
It's unfortunate that so many persons continue to fail in our industry but the truth is that network marketing industry continues to be the fastest industry that produce millionaires in any currency. Our industry continues to pay those that are doing the business the right way and not just paying them but is paying them well.

There are 3 golden rules that you must observe to excel in our industry. The first is that you must have a name list and it has to be minimum of 150 names. It's advisable you hand-write these names. If you're promoting your business offline, you can make a list of 150 names by compiling the names of all the persons you know. Please, don't prejudge. Everybody that you know or have come in contact with in your life should be in the list. If you're promoting your business online, just one or two well crafted classified can generate you more than 500 names in your list. It's not just generating the list but you must be contacting the list. In our business, the best and must effective way to make your list productive is by calling your list. It's important that you know that if you generate a cold list from online, it's not advisable to start pitching your sales on them immediately. Rather, start by building relationship with them. Share valuable information that can interest those in your list via email autoresponder and make it consistent for at least one month before you can introduce your opportunity.

The second rule is that you should increase your list by 10% monthly. For those promoting their business offline, this is the real networking job. The fact is that we come in contact with different people every day of our life but we don't make it necessary to exchange contacts with them. To increase your list, try to engage most of the people you come in contact with daily and exchange contact details; Names and phone numbers and don't be in a haste to share your opportunity. First, build relationship and then share the opportunity later. Be professional, be informed and be confident. If you do not read books, I'm sorry you've to start doing that right away. Listen to good audio/video information products and start mixing with positive minded people. If your friends are tire kickers, kindly drop them and start building new class of friends, people who are inspiring and with positive mindset.

The third rule is that you must do minimum of 16 presentations monthly i.e 4 presentations weekly. Without this third part, you cannot grow in the business. The more presentations you do, the better you become. Your confidence will soar and your conversion rate will increase.
Fellow Professional Enlightened Networker (PEN), if you truly want to achieve financial freedom from our industry, kindly start observing these rules and watch your business grow. I wish you all the best.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
The golden era of network marketing is still raving and making more people rich. It's an industry that defiled the recession.
Warren Buffet, the world greatest investor and the third richest man in the world has this to say;
"While the recession perseveres, my investment in network marketing companies keep making me more
money than I could have imagine."

If you have forgotten those dreams you had in your mind while you were growing up, it is important you reminiscence on your
childhood/adolescence days. So many dreams have been killed by the day to day struggle for money through rat-race (8-5) kind
of work. But, one thing is for sure. There are very few people who achieve financial freedom through 8-5 35 years plan.
According to a research conducted in US, 100 persons who started a career path at the age of 25 till 65 when they were supposed
to retire,
54% of the people at 65, were still dependent either to social security or their children.
16% were still working when they were supposed to be resting. That is they are retired but not tired.
24% were dead. This is true in US where the life expectancy is 70%. In Nigeria, where life expectancy
is 48 for women and 47 for men, the percentage will be higher than 24.
5% are independence. That is, they retired and they are managing their own thing which is taking care
of them without them disturbing or depending on anybody for their living expenses.
1% is free. That is, they don't need to work again but their passive income is bigger than their living
expenses and they are living their dream lifestyle.

From a further research, it is observed that 54% of this 1% that is free are those who retired as CEO/MD of the corporation where they worked. 56% are those who had a plan B, that is, they were building a business system while working their plan A job. They retired into a solid system that was paying them good passive income.

Friends, network marketing has proven to be one of the strongest vehicles that has helped the 56% of the 1% free persons who retired to solid passive income at 65. You can be building a network marketing business for yourself while working your join. It is a solid plan B option that can help you truly own your life and live your dreamed lifestyle. You can look for a good network marketing company that you like and find a success upline who can help you succeed in the business. It is working, it is real and it is working for me. I have just two years more to fire my boss and mind my business full time.

1 Like

Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by firfinch(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2012
Nice thread. Thanks
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by thatguystephen(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
my guy, you seem like a real pro... i shudder at the thought of what you would do with a product in the fuel industry that actually puts money back into the customers pocket.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
It's time for network marketing...whether you're in or not, it does matter because "Some will, some won't, so what after all, someone else is waiting". That's the SW Rule. Whenever a prospect says "No" to your prospecting, kindly bring this rule to mind. Guess, you know that prospecting is the soul of network marketing business. Adding fresh names to your list is very essential to your business. But, one thing I know is that if you're passionate about what you're doing, you'll be sharing the values that your company offer with so much excitement. Mind you, don't pitch your opportunity on a new pal you just met. First, create relationship. When you contact a new person, let you discussion be on general matters, then drive the discussion to personal goals and entrepreneurship dreams discussion. Finally, exchange numbers with the prospect. Follow through for some days before you can introduce your business opportunity.
In prospecting, apply all the methods available. Do online through social media and blogging, share fliers, put classified ad, meet new people as you go about your daily life. All of the count. As you build your network marketing business, always have your goals and dreams in mind. Learn how to increase your frustration tolerance level and have in mind that quitting is not an option.
I wish you all the best. See you at the top.

2 Likes

Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lesson #1: Big Al's Leaders Home Study Course

Every network marketer wishes that he had a
massive organization and more leaders in his
group. Life would be wonderful. The bonus checks
would be too heavy to carry. And, he could watch
cable television 24 hours every day.

So why not take a shortcut to build your network
marketing business? The fastest way to build a
large organization is through the help of leaders.

We can't build a very large network marketing
organization on our own if we only sponsor
distributors. Our time is limited. We can only
service so many distributors and their problems.
Even the best distributors need some service and
help.

The way to multiply our efforts is to create
leaders who can take care of their own groups.
Duplicating ourselves by creating new leaders is
the only way to build a large, massive
organization.

>> Then where do we begin?

First, let's define the difference between a
network marketing leader and a distributor.

Distributors are temporary. They come and go in
our business. Sometimes they work hard and build
groups, and other times they may continue as a
wholesale user of the product, or even quit. And
it's okay that distributors are temporary. They
should have the right to come and take out of our
business what they want.

For instance, here are some things distributors
want from our business:

* The ability to save on their personal purchases.

* A chance to make retail sales and profits.

* A feeling of belonging to a positive group of
people.

* A chance to develop personally.

* Some quick checks to pay off the VISA bill.

* A part-time income to put a child through
college.

* Car payments.

* Enough money for that one dream vacation.

All these reasons to be a distributor are good. We
should support and service our distributors to
reach these goals. However, the truth is that this
support and service should only take 10 or 20% of
our time. Why?

>> Because distributors don't want or need a lot
of support.

Some distributors say:

'Oh, don't keep calling me about those opportunity
meetings. And I'm not interested in those training
meetings either. Call me when the president comes
to town, or if the company introduces a new
product. Otherwise, leave me alone.'

That's okay. We only want to help distributors get
what they want out of our business. We don't want
to push our agenda on them. They'll appreciate
that we respect them as adults and let them choose
their own goals.

But remember, your distributors only have a
temporary commitment. When the newspaper writes a
bad article about your company, your distributor
might leave. Or when the home office forgets to
return the distributor's phone call, again, the
distributor might quit. Or maybe a little bit of
rejection from prospects will quickly end your
distributor's career.

>> Distributors come and go, but leaders are the
real thing.

Okay, we all know that leaders are more important
than distributors. Most distributors are temporary
and have a temporary commitment toward your
business - and that's not bad. Like all of us,
they're going to take what they want and then get
on with their lives.

But leaders are going to stay with you and your
business for a long time. So which would you
rather have - one leader or 100 distributors?

That's easy for us to answer. One leader!

However, you might be thinking:

'Yeah, having one leader is great, but maybe 100
distributors would give me some pretty good bonus
checks.'

The problem is that we'll have to replace those
100 distributors as time goes on, and instead of
building this residual income that we talk about,
we end up with just a full-time job replacing
distributors.

Why not spend the next day or two analyzing your
organization? Determine how many leaders you
have and how your business will be affected if you
put more focus on building and training those
leaders.

I will be sending you Lesson #2 in a few days.

Contributor:
Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter (US Network Marketing Superstar)
Fortune Network Publishing

1 Like

Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Toks2008(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
If you really want a network program that makes real sense then you need to join this company from Germany. You can make good money and i have made over 10,000euro from this business. You can read more here.

Earn Up To €38,295 With Only €15 | https://www.nairaland.com/1002434/earn-up-38295-only-15#11595012 | |
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 12:54am On Oct 12, 2012
Many people fail(quit) in our industry and it baffles me why somebody
who is reasonable will prefer an 8 to 5 kind of lifestyle instead of sticking
it out with his/her network marketing business till it delivers
My thoughts...... It's lack of focus and faith in themselves.

You know one of the things we look for is someone who is
coachable and has a burning
desire to succeed.

Problem is many think they are coachable but
they lack the discipline to put their blinders on , lack the work
ethic, lack consistency, and lack the focus
to stick it out during the hard times.

I watch people come and go in this industry and I can always pin
point exactly why someone fails. Many of those reasons are:

1. They have no direction or guidance from a mentor who is
always available to take their call or answer their emails
2. They are all over the place dabbling in too many opportunities
and marketing strategies
3. They lost their blinders and run after one shiny object after another
4. They don't invest in themselves and/or their business (This is BIG)
5. They expect the rainbow first and refuse to go through the storm
to get it (aka Quitters)
6. They are all talk and no action
7. They refuse to really be honest with themselves when they really know
what it takes to be successful
8. Lack the work ethic and consistency
9. There WHY just wasnt big enough to overcome the obstacles

Okay I could go on and on but I won't.....

I write this because I want you to have success too in your network marketing business.
See you at the top!
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 5:06am On Oct 12, 2012
9 Hottest Must Know Secrets to Network Marketing Big Paychecks
Many people fail (quit) in our industry and it baffles me why somebody who is reasonable will prefer an 8 to 5 kind of lifestyle instead of sticking it out with his/her network marketing business till it delivers. My thought...... It's lack of focus and faith in them.

You know one of the things we look out for is someone who is coachable and has a burning desire to succeed. Those are important in a prospective leader in our business. The problem is that many think they are coachable but they lack the discipline to put their blinders on, lack the work ethic, consistency, and the focus to stick it out during the hardest times. I watch people come and go in this industry and I can always pin point exactly why someone fails. Many of those reasons are:
1. They have no direction or guidance from a mentor who is always available to take their call or answer their emails.
2. They are all over the place dabbling into too many opportunities and marketing strategies.
3. They lost their blinders and run after one shiny object after another.
4. They don't invest in themselves and/or their business (This is BIG)
5. They expect the rainbow first and refuse to go through the storm to get it (aka Quitters)
6. They are all talk and no action.
7. They refuse to really be honest with themselves when they really know what it takes to be successful
8. They lack the work ethic and consistency.
9. There WHY just isn't big enough to overcome their obstacles.

Okay I could go on and on but I won't.....
I write this because I want you to have success too in your network marketing business. Just appraise yourself and do the needful immediately and your business will be paying you good money.
See you at the top!
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
ATTITUDES OF A GREAT NETWORKER
Every successful network marketer do these to get to where they are
1. Time: They dedicate a specific amount of time daily to their business. If you're doing your MLM business part time while you're on your full time paid job, you should be committing at least 2 hour daily to your business. At this stage of your business, what you need to be concentrating on is lead generation, lead calling and follow through, personal development and prospecting. You should have at least a warm list of 200 names (mandatory). Passionately call your friends, relations and associates to share your excitement about your business, schedule appointments with them to show your plan. Out of your 2 hours, one hour daily should be dedicated to prospect/leads calling. Spend 30 minutes to study your business(audio/video presentation/touring your website) or reading motivational or network marketing enlightenment books daily. The other 30 minutes should be used for online prospecting. Do not forget that you should be coming back with leads daily as you go about your daily normal life activities. Don't pitch your business on strangers but consciously make new friends first before you can introduce your business later. Our business is a relationship business. Pitching your business on strangers bring about high level of rejection and frustration. Just like every business, time is essential. Network marketing is no difference. It's not a hobby but a real business.

2. Energy: Successful network marketers put in enough effort that see them through to success. A lo of hard work and smart work is required in our industry. Just like in every business, the early days is full of hard work and smart work to build your business to a level where it can be flowing on the business system you have built. Put in the hard work doing the right thing and it will pay you handsomely.

3. Frustration: Every great network marketer started as a lousy networker. But over time due to personal development and support from experienced upline, they improved and went ahead to become champions. If you must succeed in our industry, you need to develop enough capacity to manage frustration because you'll get a lot of frustration. In these turbulent period, inspire yourself with your goals and vision. A goal that is clearly visualized and held with faith must come to reality if you persevere. In our industry, quitters don't win and winners don't quit. Just stick on to your business, be consistent on your commitment and certainly, you will succeed. One of the secrets that make people to succeed is that you should learn not to be pitching your opportunity on strangers. Be a professional in your business. When you meet strangers, your focus should be to first make them friends. Chat them up and exchane contacts. Don't discuss your business but talk generally on life, career, cash flow management, personal growth goals and entrepreneurship dreams. Follow up with periodic text messages to compliment their days. Also, call occasionally to chat them up. It is on one of these calls that you can introduce your business naturally. Again in network marketing, de-emphasize selling rather share your valuable products and services with friends, relations and colleagues.

4. Change: Something has to change inside for something to change outside. Your attitude and mindset about our business need to change. Constant personal development is key to this part. Read a lot of books that can help you in your business. Nobody gives what he does not have. If your content is reach, your presentations will be attractive and contagious. Knowledge builds confidence and confidence helps you to win more people to yourself. Always be positive and take life as fun. If you maintain these people will always want to associate with you. naturally, you make more friends. As you know, our business is a relationship business and numbers are important in our business. This factor will also help you in being a good leader and an effective teacher who can help his team members grow.

Fellow network marketers, implement these and watch your business grow. See you at the top!
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
Introduction to Network Marketing: The Fundamentals That You Must Know to Succeed

Network marketing otherwise known as multi-level marketing (MLM) is one of the fastest growing yet most misunderstood methods of moving products in use today. It has been in existence since 1960 starting from the United States of America. The first network marketing company that started in history is known as AMWAY which is the short form for American Way. Presently Amway is quoted on the stock exchange and their annual sales turnover is in excess of $200billion. Certain people see this industry as a resort for persons who could not get a place in the traditional corporate business world i.e the white collar job. But network marketing just like every other product/service distribution model is an honorable means of livelihood and business model.
What is network marketing?
It is important you understand what network marketing is so that you can correct the negative uninformed knowledge that is planted in the minds of so many people which they got from those who could not wait to understand how this industry works before they quit in their network marketing business. Let us start from the basic. Marketing simply means moving a product or service from manufacturer or provider to the consumer. Network marketing refers to the system of compensation provided to those persons who are causing the products to move or the service to be provided. Multi-level marketing or network marketing means more than one (network) level.
There are only three basic methods of moving products;
1. Wholesale/Retailing Model: This is the traditional distribution model which uses the advertisement media and wholesaler to move their products. It is the most common model but it is aimed to enrich the already rich wholesalers and advertisement agencies.
2. Direct Sales: This just like network marketing is a model where the manufacturer or service provider sells the product direct to the consumer. But sales instead of sharing are emphasized.
3. Network Marketing: This is a model where the manufacturer or service provider offers their products and services direct to the consumer at the cost price and also pay them compensation for buying their products/services and at the same time for sharing the products/services with their friends, associates and relations.
Most objections that people have about getting into network marketing are due to not realizing the difference between network marketing and direct sales method of marketing. Network marketing does not necessary mean door-to-door selling of products but sharing of valuable products and services. What I mean by this is that you use the product which is of more quality than their rival in the market and at the same time share same with others. (Mostly family, associate and friends)The most significant difference between MLM and direct sales is that you are in business for yourself. But in direct sales you are not for yourself but for the company you are representing.
Being in business for yourself, you are buying the products wholesale from the company you are representing. This means that you can (and should) use these products for your own consumption. Note that many people get involved in a company at first for this reason alone, to buy wholesale. And many of those will get serious in building a business along the line. Since you are buying your products at wholesale, you can, if you wish to, sell those products at retail band make a profit. The most common misunderstanding about MLM is the notion that you have to sell retail to be successful. There is a lot to be said for selling about retail which will be discussed in the members’ training session. The most important point is that you should let your sales come as the natural result of building the organization. More people fail than succeed by trying to do it the other way around, i.e they try to build the organization by emphasizing selling.
The word selling triggers negative thoughts in the minds of about 95% of the people. In MLM you don’t need to sell the products in the traditional sense of the word. However, PRODUCT DOES HAVE TO MOVE or nobody gets paid. I define selling as calling on strangers and trying to sell them something they may neither need nor want. Again, product has to move or nobody gets paid! To understand this, I will adopt Metcalfe’s Law which states that a network’s economic value equals to number of users squared. (Robert Metcalfe is one of the people credited for creating the ethernet, the earliest form of internet) Stating Metcalfe’s Law in simpler terms, if there exist just one telephone, that single telephone really has no economic value. The moment there are two telephones, according to this law, the economic value of the phone network is now squared. T hat is, the economic value of the network would go from zero to two squared which is four. Add a third phone and the economic value of the network is now nine. In other words, the economic value of network goes up exponentially, not numerically. Similarly, in MLM when you build an organization, you are building a network through which you can channel your products. Retailing is the foundation of network marketing. Sales in MLM come from members sharing with their friends, neighbors and relative. They never have to talk to strangers but what they do is to consciously make more friends and in share their products with their friends.

At SuccessPlus Team, I passionately help people who are committed to owning their lives to build a network marketing business that will be paying them big paycheck. It will just take a short two years of commitment and hard work from you. It's cheap to do and the least risky way to own a multi million naira business. You can have a date with me at the link below.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
Welcome to Lesson #2 of Tom 'Big Al's Leaders Home Course

In Lesson #1 we discussed that the fastest way to build
a large organization is through the help of
leaders. We also defined the difference between a
network marketing leader and a distributor.

When we focus on leaders, it changes how we build
our business.

People always ask me:

'Big Al, what's the secret to success in network
marketing?'

I have a quick, short answer that I've used for
years and it goes like this:

'To be successful in network marketing, all you
have to do is build leaders and make them
successful.'

In other words, if you had a choice to go out and
do a retail party to sell some skin care or long
distance or whatever, that's nice - but that's
probably a job. That's not building the type of
residual income business you want.

While this activity is part of your business, this
activity will not be the fastest route to your
goal of becoming a leader.

You have to think differently if you're going to
build a large and successful downline organization.
You're going to carefully focus on which activities
you do, because you want to be a leader.

>> I'll show you the difference.

Several years ago, I went over to start a downline
in England. I arrived and a friend of mine, John
Church, met me at the airport. Because I had a
relationship with John, he had already committed
to becoming a distributor - even though he had no
details.

As I walk off my plane, John is waiting for me. He
has his first prospect with him, a man named
Brian. Well, I gave a horrible, jet-lagged
presentation and Brian joins. He didn't join
because of my presentation. He joined because he
was a friend of John Church.

Relationships do make a difference.

John Church and I then proceeded to drive towards
his home so I could get a bit of sleep. Before we
arrive at John's home, his mobile telephone rings.
It's his new distributor, Brian.

Brian says:

'I have a contact about eight hours away in
Scotland and I would like it if you could go talk
to him. I just hung up the telephone with him and
he said he may or may not be interested - but he
would take a look at the business if you'd drive
up to meet him. He'll come two hours closer if you
will drive the other six hours.'

John looked at me and said:

'Eight hours?'

I replied:

'Tell Brian that it's no problem. We're on our way
- just give us directions.'

Well, I didn't get that nap I wanted. Instead,
John and I just kept on driving to Scotland. Along
the way, John said:

'Are we crazy? We're driving six hours for someone
who might not even show up!'

I said:

'That's OK.'

John gasped:

'What do you mean, it's okay? Six hours up and six
hours back and this semi-committed prospect might
not even show up!'

I explained my position:

'John, we're not going there to give a
presentation. We're going there to support Brian.
We want to let Brian know that because he wants to
be a leader, we're going to help him to the ends
of the earth no matter what until he becomes a
leader. If this prospect shows up or not, it's
irrelevant. It's no big deal. We're driving six
hours to show our commitment to Brian.'

That's the difference in focus I'm talking about.
Because we're focused on building a leader, our
activity changes also. We will concentrate on
different tasks and take different viewpoints on
situations than other networkers because we're
building leaders.

The above example with Brian and John will also
change how you feel about failure when somebody
doesn't show up at a meeting, or a lot of guests
don't come. You'll have less stress and more focus
because you're thinking:

'The reason I'm doing this meeting is to develop
this person into a leader.'

This helps us focus on what we're doing because we
know why we are doing our present activity. This
focus and understanding helps us get along in our
business, and we make progress.

As a side note, John Church uses this activity
focus to build leaders and get out of their way.
So if you don't believe it works, just call him.
You'll get his answering machine as he's always
golfing or on vacation.

So that's what I mean by changing what you do to
build leaders versus lots and lots of activity,
which can take up our day.

In Lesson #3 I'll give you a good example of why
it's better to have one leader than 100 distributors.

I will be sending you Lesson #3 in a few days.

Contributed by
Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter (US Network Marketing Superstar)
Fortune Network Publishing
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
How to fill your room with smiling prospects.
Culled from Tom Big Al’ Schreiter’s Blog

An enterprising pizza restaurant might make this offer:
"If you have an 'A' on your report card, get free pizza on Tuesday night. Just bring your parents."
Why would the restaurant make this offer? Because they make plenty of profit on the food and drink the parents order.
Could you make the same offer? Yes.
You could partner with your local pizza restaurant with this promotion and you would have a captive audience of parents. Why not make a short presentation or give out information about your business? After all, you are the co-sponsor.
Or better yet, use your imagination and make up your own marketing promotion.
For example, if you sold diet products you could offer a free pizza buffet for people who wanted to lose 25 lbs. or more. For the cost of a pizza buffet, you would have a captive audience for 15 minutes to describe your weight-loss program.
And think about the "bait" you are using. Fat people didn't get fat by eating sushi. So they will be looking forward to coming.
And, your marketing program would have a curiosity twist to it also. I bet many fat people would be thinking:
"Weight loss? Pizza buffet? That's different. Maybe I should go."
Curiosity sells.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
Welcome to Lesson #3 of Tom 'Big Al's Leaders Home Course
Generals make a difference.

Imagine that you are dictator of your own country.
That's pretty good - you have your own army and
you have five loyal generals. You also have
100,000 infantrymen. (Of course, the generals
represent leaders and the infantrymen represent
distributors in case you're not following this
analogy.)

What happens next is that one night I sneak across
enemy lines and attack your army. I use my pink
belt in karate and go chop, chop, chop and I beat
up all 100,000 of your infantrymen.

The next morning you wake up and you have five
generals left. All of your infantry went home to
their mothers for sympathy.

Now, here's the important question.

>> With only five generals left, could you rebuild
your army?

Of course you could. That's the importance of
leaders. When things go bad and everyone abandons
the ship, you can still rebuild your organization
if you have loyal leaders.

What if the opposite were to happen?

What if I were to sneak across enemy lines and
kidnap your five generals? What would happen then?

The next morning, you wake up and all you have are
your 100,000 infantrymen with no leadership or
direction. They start marching in circles, firing
inward, stepping in latrines, getting lost - it's
a disaster!

So as you see, generals are everything.

>> Some networkers build leaders. Other networkers
are just busy.

That's the difference why some networkers can work
for a few years and finally retire from their
business. These networkers focused all their
activity on building leaders.

The other networkers? The ones that were just
busy? Well, they're still busy.

If you're not convinced that building leaders is
important by now . . . well, you can save yourself
some time by not reading any further.

>> Okay! Okay! Let's get some leaders!

We need a step-by-step plan. And that's easy
because I studied engineering. If you're not
familiar with engineers, we need a step-by-step
plan for everything. That's why we're incredibly
cool people with a keen sense of fashion design.

For instance, when we walk, we have a plan. We're
thinking:

'Left foot, then the right foot. Left foot, then
the right foot, etc.'

So, back to our plan. We're going to create our
master plan in three easy steps. By mastering each
step, one at a time, we'll end up with an
organization of leaders.

Here are the steps to master:

Step #1: Define what a leader is.

Step #2: How to find leaders.

Step #3: What to teach leaders.

Step #1 is very important. Before we go looking
for leaders, wouldn't it be a great idea to know
what a leader looks like?

It's a lot easier to find somebody if we know what
he looks like.

On a recent teleconference training call, I asked
the group:

'Does anybody on tonight's call have a good
definition of, what is a leader?'

The answers were:

* Someone who is willing to step up and help to
encourage others.

* Someone who makes sure that he gets done what
needs to be done.

* Somebody who is coachable.

* Somebody who is good with people -- a good
communicator.

* Someone with a vision.

* A leader is somebody who wants to learn and
wants to succeed.

* A leader is someone who commits to taking the
action that's required to make it to the top.

And that was the list. The rest of the callers
were silent. I don't think they ever thought about
this question. I can't imagine how they looked for
leaders if they never even knew what a leader
looked like.

All of the above definitions are nice, but we
need something more useful.

In Lesson #4, I will share with you my THREE
DEFINITIONS of a leader.

Once we know exactly what we are looking for,
it gets easy.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
Three words that can change your MLM business positively
Expose, Involve and Upgrade.

Stay tuned for more details. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2012
Welcome to Lesson #4 of the 'Big Al Leaders
Course.'

What is my definition of a leader?

I have three definitions of a leader. These aren't
the only three definitions. They're not all-
inclusive. These are just three definitions to
give us an idea of what we are looking for.

The first definition I heard is from a man named
Tracy Dietrich in Dallas, Texas. He says that
leaders are professional students of the business.

In other words, leaders actually read the sales
manual that came with their distributor kit. By
this definition, everybody reading this newsletter
would be a leader. We're students of network
marketing - always looking for new ideas and
information.

Leaders listen to audio training tapes, read
books, go to upline meetings and, whenever they
can, they attend company conventions. You'll see
leaders hanging around with the upline leaders
hoping to pick up a good idea.

I like this definition. It makes it easy to spot
leaders. Just go to any training meeting and
you'll see the chairs full of potential leaders.

>> Sounds good, but what is my second definition
of a leader?

This definition is a little harder to explain but
easy to observe.

Imagine that you decide to take a vacation to
Hawaii. You're going to miss your local weekly
opportunity meeting. Somebody will have to conduct
your weekly meeting.

A leader is someone who will do the opportunity
meeting, make sure the product display is there,
pay for the room, and assumes the responsibility
that everything runs smoothly - and you don't have
to call from Hawaii to see if it was done.

In other words, you're on vacation and you don't
have to worry or check on anything. This leader
was glad you left town so he could take the
responsibility!

This is a pretty good definition of a leader. He
is someone who does his business without your
constant motivation and checking. He is someone
you don't have to worry about.

>> The third definition of a leader is the
toughest.

This definition separates the so-called leaders
from the real leaders. Here it is:

A leader is someone who handles problems.

Let's say there is a problem in the downline. Mike
didn't get his order or Mary talked longer than Al
or there was some bad news in the local press, or
whatever.

A leader handles the problem.

Your leader will call the home office to trace the
order, will help Al understand why Mary talked
longer, or support and counsel a devastated
distributor who is upset over some bad publicity.

The leadership test is this:

Will the problem filter upline to you?

If you have a distributor whom you think is a
leader -- but the distributor is still passing
problems upline to you, this distributor doesn't
qualify to be a leader.

This is a tough test, but it separates leaders
from the crowd.

Now we have three clear descriptions of a leader.
We know exactly what we are searching for.

Now that we have a really good grip on what a
leader is, the next question in your mind should
be:

>> Step #2: How do I find leaders?

That's simple.

There are only two ways to get leaders.

The first way to get leaders is to steal them.
That's right, steal them. We're all leaders here,
so let's be honest. People try to steal leaders
all the time, don't they?

They say:

'Come over to my business and I'll give you $5
more than what you're making over there.'

So the leader changes loyalty and moves to another
company.

What's the downside of this?

Well, if the leader will change allegiance for $5
more income, then what's going to happen when
someone else offers this leader $6 more income?

Ouch!

If this leader can be bought once, he can be
bought again.

So we could steal leaders, but the problem is that
we will only end up with temporary leaders. This
means we'd have a job for the rest of our lives,
replacing leader after leader, wouldn't we? This
isn't what we're looking for.

You see, a lot of distributors advertise for
leaders. They try to persuade leaders to come over
with the newest hot deal because it's a tenth of a
cent lower or it pays 1% more. But what happens
when someone else offers two-tenths of a cent
lower or 2% more?

The temporary leader is gone.

It's just a full-time job replacing temporary
leaders. It's not really building a permanent,
loyal network marketing organization.

So I would like to eliminate further discussion
about stealing leaders because that's not really
what we want to do.

We want permanent income.

We'll learn the second way to get leaders in
Lesson #5. The second way will be the easiest
way to get that permanent income.

I will be sending you Lesson #5 in a few days.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by legalwealth(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2012
You are really doing great in here.

Keep it...
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
Thanks Legalwealth. It is good and inspiring when you know that other people are appreciating your work.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 12:59am On Nov 07, 2012
Welcome to Lesson #5 of the 'Big Al Leaders
Course.'

So what's the second way to get leaders?

The second way to get leaders is to build them
from scratch.

In other words, we are going to find a distributor
who is not a leader now. Then, we're going to
teach him exactly how to become a leader. But
there is a challenge!

If this distributor is not a leader now, he is
going to look exactly like any other temporary
distributor, right?

So how do we know who to build into a leader? How
do we avoid wasting time building the wrong person
into a leader?

Have you ever worked with someone who is
coachable, committed to action, wanted to be a
leader -- and that person never became a leader?

Has that ever happened to you? Have you
experienced the wasted time and effort?

Well, I spent my first 15 years in network
marketing with this same frustration.

I did this. I said:

'If you want to be a leader, let's go for it.'

So I moved in with the committed distributor. We
drove all over the country together. We made phone
calls together. We gave meetings together. I
taught the distributor everything I knew.

>> And most of the time, he didn't become a
leader.

I ended up wasting a lot of my time. The distributor
wasted a lot of his time. And nothing permanent was
accomplished.

That all changed when I met a guy named Tom Paredes.
He came up to me and said this:

'Tom, you're an idiot.'

Of course this immediately got my attention. I
said to myself:

'I'd better listen to this guy. He's right. He's
telling the truth. I've been wasting all this time
working hard - but training the wrong people.'

Tom Paredes continued. He said:

'If you're going to train everybody who says that
he wants to be a leader, it's not going to work.
Talk is cheap.'

So I asked the obvious question:

'So how do you know who to train and who not to
train? Everyone wants to be a leader. They told me
so. How do you know which one to work with?'

Tom Paredes' simple answer was this:

'You simply give them a test.'

I smacked my forehead - I'd just wasted fifteen
years! Why hadn't I given these candidates a test?

Well, because . . . I never thought of it. And now
that I know I should give the candidates a test,
what would be my next obvious question?

You're right! What kind of test should I give them?

Again Tom Paredes had a simple answer. He said:

'You give them a book! Tell them to read the book
and that you'll check back with them in three days
to discuss the book.'

>> Now it all made sense.

Let's say that you were in a business and you
sponsored me. I said that I wanted to learn to
become a leader, so you say:

'Tom, here's a book that's really going to help
you build your business. I know you want to be a
leader. Today is Monday. Why don't we get together
on Thursday and discuss what's in this book? I'll
show you how you can use it in your business.'

Of course I'll thank you for the book and say that
I'm looking forward to our Thursday meeting. Well,
Thursday comes and you call me.

I start making excuses over the telephone and say:

'Well, I couldn't read the book on Monday, because
that's when Monday Night Football comes on
television. And then on Tuesday, I had to work
overtime on my job. Wednesday night is family
night. That's when the family goes out and I can
watch television in peace. So I really haven't
read the book yet.'

>> What would that tell you about me?

That says:

'Hey, if I can't put forth enough effort to read
the book, what chance is there that I would put
forth an effort to take guests to meetings? To go
to other training and listen to tapes? To drive to
conventions?'

This doesn't mean that I will always be a non-
leader. It just means that at this time in my
life, I'm not willing to make a commitment. It
doesn't mean I'm a terrible person, it just means
- hey, I'm not going to be a leader right now.

It's important that we give this test before we
invest time in training a distributor to become a
leader. If we don't perform this test, any time
that we spend with an uncommitted distributor is
wasted.

We may be stealing time from somebody who
desperately needs to be a leader.

So what happens if you give me a book and the next
morning I give you a call at 6 a.m.? I say:

'I know it's early, but I am wired with
excitement. I've highlighted the book and made an
outline. I know it's 6 a.m. but let's get together
for breakfast. If we hurry up, we can have
breakfast at 6:30 a.m. and talk about this book
before I go to work.'

What would that tell you?

>> Ka-ching!

We have a winner here. This is a simple test but
it makes all the difference in the world.

By the way, I haven't mentioned which book to give
as a test, have I?

Of course, you can give them a Big Al book because
they'll learn great recruiting techniques. Any of
my five wonderfully written books would do.

** If you would like copies of my books,
you can get them at:
http://fortunenow.com/

>> But it doesn't matter which book you give as a
test!

Why? Because it's only a test. You're only
checking for action from your potential leader.
Remember, almost everyone will say that they want
to become a leader, but talk is cheap. You have to
check for that action commitment.

So if you don't have a brilliantly written Big Al
book handy, you can give them a National
Geographic Magazine, right? It doesn't matter.
You're only checking for action.

By the way, if you don't have a book or a
magazine, what else can you give as a test?

You could use videotape, an audiotape, or have
your potential leader listen to a conference call
- or send him to a store for milk and cookies.
It's only a test.

But if you don't have a book, an audiotape, or
even videotape, you might reconsider your
leadership capabilities.

I will be sending you Lesson #6 in a few days.

Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Tonjeola1(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2012
@SUCCESS+, great work brother, had been following your articles, you are giving me courage to move on with A2W, if i could have you as my upline...it should have been a great success for me in A2W.
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by magnuga(f): 2:47am On Nov 08, 2012
Keep up the good work brother,A2W surely rocks!!!
Re: Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) by Success15(m): 3:17am On Nov 08, 2012
Welcome to Lesson #6 of the 'Big Al Leaders
Course.'

Danger! Danger! Depression approaching!

Remember Lesson #5? Giving your prospect a book?

When you give your potential leadership candidates
this test, I have to give you this warning:

>> You might get depressed.

After you read this newsletter, you're probably
going to grab a superbly-written Big Al book and
give this leadership test to your brother-in-law,
your friends, and to your best distributors.

And you might expect too much from these people.

I'll tell you a story about a friend of mine in
Canada. He was doing pretty well with his
business, but after he heard about this leadership
test, he went out and gave a test to some of his
distributors.

He called me a year later and said:

'I took your advice last year and I gave my best
distributors the leadership test. I gave them all
a book. Here's what happened. All of my so-called
potential leaders - flunked! I felt really bad and
totally depressed.

'Then, here is what I did next. I gave this same
test to a bunch of second-stringers - you know,
the people who didn't drive as nice a car, didn't
have as many contacts, didn't have as big a
vocabulary, didn't seem like the salesman - just
ordinary distributors who weren't quite as good as
my top people.

'Again, some of those second-stringers failed.
However, a few of these distributors passed the
test, and I've spent the last year working with
them. It's been the most productive year of my
life!

'I don't have to call these people to make sure
they're coming to meetings. They call me to make
sure I'm going to be there. We have the most
positive people at our opportunity meetings -
people who are motivated, people who are going
places. It's been a fantastic year!'

The reason I tell you this story is not because it
has a happy ending.

I tell this story because here is what will happen
after you read this lesson.

You'll give this leadership test to a lot of your
best distributors and most of them are going to
flunk. And then you'll say:

'I know my brother-in-law would really, really
make a great leader and the only reason he didn't
read the book is . . .'

>> And you'll start making up excuses for people
who aren't ready to become a leader.

Then, you'll start investing time with really nice
people who didn't pass the leadership test - and
won't become a leader. Bad for business.

So be prepared for some disappointment. Don't take
the results personally. You're only looking for
distributors who pass the test and are willing to
invest action to back up their words.

Let's move on.

We've given our distributors the leadership test
and now we've identified people who look like
ordinary distributors, who act like ordinary
distributors, but these are special people. These
chosen few will now be trained to become leaders.

>> Here's the $64,000 Question!

Remember step #3 from the beginning of these
lessons? Well, if you don't, let me review these
three logical steps.

Step #1: Define what a leader is.

We have three definitions. This step is easy.

Step #2: How to find leaders.

We just covered this. Sure we can find leaders,
but they'll be temporary leaders. The permanent
way to build leaders is to train ordinary
distributors (who pass the leadership test) to
become leaders.

Step #3: What to teach leaders.

Yes, this is the big question! What do leaders
know that distributors don't know?

Look at it this way. You've taught your new
distributor to be a good distributor - and that
means you've taught him:

* All about the products.

* All about the company.

* How to be loyal.

* How to network.

* How to be positive.

* How to sponsor effectively.

* How to retail products.

* How to duplicate his efforts, etc.

After teaching your distributor all these
important skills, you now have a really well
trained distributor - but you don't have a leader!

So now you decide you're going to teach your
distributor to become a leader.

>> What are you going to teach him?

Great question!

But the answer is too long for this lesson.

(Time flies by rather quickly when we're
having fun learning to build leaders.)

So, in the next lesson I'll start to cover this
third step so you'll have a step-by-step
formula for exactly what to teach your
distributors so that they grow into leaders. I'll
also give the exact examples and methods I use to
teach these important skills.

I will be sending you Lesson #7 in a few days.

Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need Any Thing From Usa? / Tour Of Jowizaza's Father Largest Lubricant Oil Plant In Nigeria - Jezco Group / Did You Experience The First Bank Service Network Problem Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.