Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,498 members, 7,940,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan (1540 Views)

Tompolo Not Bigger Than Nigeria; He Must Be Arrested – Keyamo / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / The State Of Nigeria Under President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 5:12pm On May 14, 2012
I make bold to say Nigeria would have being a better country under Ghadaffi to Jonathan. Considering how he built Libya from scrach. He single handedly created d new Libya. A tyrant yes but that our illusioned democracy
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by don33310(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2012
I completely agree with you,a tyrant that leads his people forward is better than a democrat that takes his people backward. President Jonathan is the worst president ever in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by Almaiga: 7:58pm On May 14, 2012
^^^ no be lie.
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 1025: 8:42pm On May 14, 2012
i even prefer the worst military president of this country to this pdp sham of govt. it is only in nigeria that rulers make dumb promises and still stand before the masses. how has nigeria improved since they increased the pump price of fuel.
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by Beaf: 8:50pm On May 14, 2012
It is hard to come by threads more stup!d than this.
So GEJ's two years at the helm (one completing Yar Adua's term and the other, his current term) are what have wrecked Nigeria for 50+ years?

There is nothing worse than a liar and a simpleton.

GEJ will continue to move this nation forward, while the enemies of Nigeria continue to employ tools like boko haram and O-Lies.

Pathetic.
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 8:52pm On May 14, 2012
don33310: I completely agree with you,a tyrant that leads his people forward is better than a democrat that takes his people backward. President Jonathan is the worst president ever in the history of Nigeria.

am glad u share my views. JEGA(Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe is a fat disappointment
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 8:55pm On May 14, 2012
Almaiga: ^^^ no be lie.

d funny thing is dat alot of Nigerians sees jonathan as a saint
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 8:59pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf: It is hard to come by threads more stup!d than this.
So GEJ's two years at the helm (one completing Yar Adua's term and the other, his current term) are what have wrecked Nigeria for 50+ years?

GEJ will continue to move this nation forward, while the enemies of Nigeria continue to employ tools like boko haram and O-Lies.

Pathetic.

wake up from iraq my friend and face d reality of present day Nigeria. Man stop dreaming d fools
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by Beaf: 9:02pm On May 14, 2012
28octo :

wake up from iraq my friend and face d reality of present day Nigeria. Man stop dreaming d fools

The topic popped out of your arse, I have never read anything so daft on NL. Many of you think that loud foolishness is a pride.
Like I said, GEJ has been there only a couple of years, it takes a really weak and dishonest mind to do what you have.

Dishonesty is next to stealing, loose talk and hatred are from the Devil.
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 9:12pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf:

The topic popped out of your arse, I have never read anything so daft on NL. Many of you think that loud foolishness is a pride.
Like I said, GEJ has been there only a couple of years, it takes a really weak and dishonest mind to do what you have.

i see u are firm fool! So many case in point my lunatic.... Check for urself dolt! U are slowpoke and a foolish goat to display ur ignorance and foolishness online. A president who during his campaign sat next to a man dat crumble Nigeria Aviation. A president who acts bfr reasong. A president who refuse to recogniz true federalsm. U are a goat. Dont let me see anoda post from u else u will regret your entire generation.
Fool
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 1025: 9:16pm On May 14, 2012

@beaf,
daft and dishonesty are the best words to describe u and ur president. he declared emergency in the power sector last two years and till now, what do we get? increment in the electricity tariff without increasing the electricity supply.
he lied that nigeria will be changed to heaven over night in january and added N32 per litre of fuel, where is the additional money since we are in may. can u multiply N32 by 34 million litres per day and then 5 months?
look at the number of lives we are loosing to boko haram under a president who took an oath to defend our lives and properties. look at the level of corruption in his govt with no single politician in jail or even facing charges.
how much are militants earning and how much are our graduates earning? is it another way of legalising militancy?
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by ak47mann(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2012
nawaoooo poor GEJ sad sad sad
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by denko(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2012
all the GEJ hater are looser
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by Beaf: 9:30pm On May 14, 2012
28octo :

i see u are firm fool! So many case in point my lunatic.... Check for urself dolt! U are slowpoke and a foolish goat to display ur ignorance and foolishness online. A president who during his campaign sat next to a man dat crumble Nigeria Aviation. A president who acts bfr reasong. A president who refuse to recogniz true federalsm. U are a goat. Dont let me see anoda post from u else u will regret your entire generation.
Fool

Is that the best you can do? Why not buy a monkey to display your madness fully in the market?
In your fish IQ brain, 50+ years of mismanagement are blaimed on a man who has been at the helm for less than two. Judge for yourself who the fool is between us.

Hatred is a killer, bro.

Enjoy your winsh thread. Try to attract more winshes, toads, bats, vultures and hyena's like yourself.

A man with only egusi soup in his head and an anus for a mouth. embarassed
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 9:37pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf:

Is that the best you can do? Why not buy a monkey to display your madness fully in the market?
In your fish IQ brain, 50+ years of mismanagement are blaimed on a man who has been at the helm for less than two. Judge for yourself who the fool is between us.

Hatred is a killer, bro.

Enjoy your winsh thread. Try to attract more winshes, toads, bats, vultures and hyena's like yourself.

A man with only egusi soup in his head and an anus for a mouth. embarassed
thanks... Njoy ur night
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by Beaf: 9:41pm On May 14, 2012
28octo :

thanks... Njoy ur night

Next time, find a game like ludo or something to air your stup!dity and ease your hatred.
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by kasiem(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2012
op, it's like u criticising for d sake of getting attention. i just found out that the easiest way to get attention now is to attack gej. goodluck bro
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 10:12pm On May 14, 2012
denko: all the GEJ hater are looser

let me nor a word from u again else u wl rgrt ur genaration.
Who the Bleep likes a non-perfrmng gvt? U I guess... U and ur empty foolish self. Pls just get off this thread for good
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by Dede1(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2012
@OP

Libya under Gaddafi has been better than Nigeria under the leadership from Tafawa Balewa to Jonathan. It is rather idiotic than naiveté for anyone to limit the retrogressive nature of Nigeria to GEJ of today.
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 10:44pm On May 14, 2012
Dede1: @OP

Libya under Gaddafi has been better than Nigeria under the leadership from Tafawa Balewa to Jonathan. It is rather idiotic than naiveté for anyone to limit the retrogressive nature of Nigeria to GEJ of today.

my friend have u being folowng d trends in dis country under Jonathan? If folowd d camp carefl and paid attntion you would have noticed that he bragd dat he was the one stablzd fuel to 65naira. Afta assumng offc den decides to purnsh Nigeria for their own mismanagement as evident in th report b4 d ntnl asmbly. So pls just respct urslf by not insult anybdy.

Dis is a civilzd society so you are not compeld in anyway to zero on my opinion pls. Try not to insult me again bcs u wnt like wat u wl get bro. U can trust me on dat
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf: It is hard to come by threads more stup!d than this.

Pathetic.
Sometimes it's better to leave sworn fools to continue wallowing in their stupidity.
Imagine the analogy. Saying world renowned tyrant is better than a democrat.
Some people's hatred will surely drive them off the cliff soon.
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 11:09pm On May 14, 2012
careytommy:
Sometimes it's better to leave sworn fools to continue wallowing in their stupidity.
Imagine the analogy. Saying world renowned tyrant is better than a democrat.
Some people's hatred will surely drive them off the cliff soon.

whats ur definition of a tyrant? What hppnd to Gaddafi was a clear case of international pilitics and oil. Gaddafi is no saint but he ruled Libya well. U started off by displaying absolute stupidity! What region of hell are u from? You are clearly of a fools generation. We are suffering in midst of plenty yet a goat like u still talks. Dont let me see anoda post from u else!
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by kasiem(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2012
op, if ur father had been a good leader, ur condition wouldn't have been like this. i neva knew that idiocy could manifest in this level.
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 10:45am On May 15, 2012
kasiem: op, if ur father had been a good leader, ur condition wouldn't have been like this. i neva knew that idiocy could manifest in this level.
who is dis CEO of carry talk? Your brain is left at the toilet. Its obvious bcs thoughtls goat are not hard to spot. U are the reason for many fools ur likes on dis thread. Now I beg u to die away frm dis thread bfr ur generation pays for liquidated foolishns. U are as bleeped as sagamite. Fools fold!!
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by don33310(m): 11:21am On May 15, 2012
President Goodluck know nothing about leadership, president Goodluck is so dull,weak and cueless. Imagine,a president telling her citizens that "they should learn to live with terrorism and they are cabals in the oil sector " now that the cabals in the oil sector are known,what have this weak president done? The answer is NOTHING. The only thing he has done successfully is increasement in electricity tariff and increament on petroleum products.
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 11:27am On May 15, 2012
don33310: President Goodluck know nothing about leadership, president Goodluck is so dull,weak and cueless. Imagine,a president telling her citizens that "they should learn to live with terrorism and they are cabals in the oil sector " now that the cabals in the oil sector are known,what have this weak president done? The answer is NOTHING. The only thing he has done successfully is increasement in electricity tariff and increament on petroleum products.
you are clearly up to speed in dis country. Imagine some vry blind Nigerians on this thread with vry blind take on issues. U are on point!
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by truth4meal(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2012
Why compare GEj with Ghadaffi. GEJ is best compared with a rapist. He lured us wit his shoeless theory and now he is raping our dignity, unity, and economic prosperity against our wish. Our cries are too silent for his urge to rape whatever remains of our battered economy.infact comparing Abacha wit GEJ is like spitting on Abacha's grave...Next time u need a fresh air, get ursef a air freshner not named goodluck
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 1:31pm On May 15, 2012
truth4meal: Why compare GEj with Ghadaffi. GEJ is best compared with a rapist. He lured us wit his shoeless theory and now he is raping our dignity, unity, and economic prosperity against our wish. Our cries are too silent for his urge to rape whatever remains of our battered economy.infact comparing Abacha wit GEJ is like spitting on Abacha's grave...Next time u need a fresh air, get ursef a air freshner not named goodluck

on point!
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by Uche2008: 1:33pm On May 15, 2012
Ghadaffi was a better leader than nigeria leaders have been to nigerian. The problem with Ghadaffi is stay too long in power and power consume him.. Nigeria leaders most steal money... more than half of the nigeria budget is stolen. constract are inflated 2 to 3 times the original price. If the constract is $10 million. They will put $40 million. And steal $30 milllion. while $10 million will go for the constractor, who will not finish the job. There are more than 5000 uncompleted project in Nigeria.
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 1:59pm On May 15, 2012
Uche2008: Ghadaffi was a better leader than nigeria leaders have been to nigerian. The problem with Ghadaffi is stay too long in power and power consume him.. Nigeria leaders most steal money... more than half of the nigeria budget is stolen. constract are inflated 2 to 3 times the original price. If the constract is $10 million. They will put $40 million. And steal $30 milllion. while $10 million will go for the constractor, who will not finish the job. There are more than 5000 uncompleted project in Nigeria.
jonathan is a figure head president
Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by don33310(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2012
Uche2008: Ghadaffi was a better leader than nigeria leaders have been to nigerian. The problem with Ghadaffi is stay too long in power and power consume him.. Nigeria leaders most steal money... more than half of the nigeria budget is stolen. constract are inflated 2 to 3 times the original price. If the constract is $10 million. They will put $40 million. And steal $30 milllion. while $10 million will go for the constractor, who will not finish the job. There are more than 5000 uncompleted project in Nigeria.
And the president knows this and will do nothing,just like the impose governor of Delta state Uduaghan,the only thing he has done for 5years is an uncompleted motor park which he calls an airport in Asaba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Compulsion In Islam By Hannatu Musawa Pix Included. / Igbo Leaders Agree With Yoruba Leaders On Regional Autonomy - North Disagrees / Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.