Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,339 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

;; - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ;; (24384 Views)

Nigerian people-smuggler Jailed For 20 Years / Nigerian Illegal Immigrant Admits To Using Murdered Man’s ID In USA For 20 Years / Nigerian Woman Jailed For Using Stolen British Passport To Travel For 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ;; by coogar: 2:51pm On May 17, 2012
denzel2009:
Payless is the walter mitty of our time! [s]I have seen his pic, he actually looks like the guy in question[/s]

walter mitty: an ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs

payless continues to delude himself that he read criminology in school and
he's now a criminologist working with a security firm and he makes mad pay.
whereas, the plonker sells second hand bras/second hand boxers to make ends meet. grin grin
what won't i see on this forum?
Re: ;; by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 17, 2012
coogar:

walter mitty: an ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs

payless continues to delude himself that he read criminology in school and
he's now a criminologist working with a security firm and he makes mad pay.
whereas, the plonker sells second hand bras/second hand boxers to make ends meet. grin grin
what won't i see on this forum?

That shows I am an enterprising person. I have two Night Clubs just opened in Nigeria. I have three high class unisex salon in Nigeria. I have car company here in North carolina. I have thousands of clothing items to sell in Nigeria because we had a safety seminar for a clothing item distribution company in North carolina in which I was given the opportunity to buy large quantity of items. By the way, I spent around $7000 buying those items and selling them cheap to Nigerians. To set the record straight, those items are brand new and not second items.

All the businesses I have are in existence today not only to make money but to create employment for others.

I need you tell me what is wrong with venturing into different trades.
Re: ;; by coogar: 3:15pm On May 17, 2012
payless:

That shows I am an enterprising person. I have two Night Clubs just opened in Nigeria. I have three high class unisex salon in Nigeria. I have car company here in North carolina. I have thousands of clothing items to sell in Nigeria because we had a safety seminar for a clothing item distribution company in North carolina in which I was given the opportunity to buy large quantity of items. By the way, I spent around $7000 buying those items and selling them cheap to Nigerians. To set the record straight, those items are brand new and not second items.

All the businesses I have are in existence today not only to make money but to create employment for other.

I need you tell me what is wrong with venturing into different trades.

walter mitty, don't you have 4 functional oil refineries in nigeria as well? grin grin grin
i have also been told you're ranked 117th on the forbes list.
the house of delusions is very cheap to build but drafty to live in. grin
Re: ;; by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 17, 2012
Here is one of the pictures of me on my graduation day few years ago. Post yours and I will go ahead and post my degree certificate here for everyone to see. You are such a clueless loon.
Re: ;; by coogar: 3:20pm On May 17, 2012
payless: Here is one of the pictures of me on my graduation day few years ago. Post yours and I will go ahead and post my degree certificate here for everyone to see. You are such a clueless loon.

i am not a pillock like yourself.....
so i should just believe any dork in a graduation gown
sitting amongst white folks is payless?

come on....put your brain to use!
Re: ;; by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 17, 2012
coogar:

i am not a pillock like yourself.....
so i should just believe any dork in a graduation gown
sitting amongst white folks is payless?

come on....put your brain to use!

I advise you to upload your graduation picture and degree certificate and I will go ahead and upload my degree certificate as soon as I get home this evening.
Re: ;; by coogar: 3:32pm On May 17, 2012
payless:

I advise you to upload your graduation picture and I will go ahead and upload my degree certificate as soon as I get home this evening.

i don't engage in dickwaving contests. i would rather let
the neutrals decide themselves who has acted like a graduate
and who's acted like a spare parts dealer in alaba market. grin

my objective from the word go was to prove you are not
a criminologist and i have been able to prove that!
every other thing is purely academic.
Re: ;; by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 17, 2012
coogar:

i don't engage in dickwaving contests. i would rather let
the neutrals decide themselves who has acted like a graduate
and who's acted like a spare parts dealer in alaba market. grin

You are very foolish with your writings. There are a lot of people here who have good jobs and still venture in different things. It could be cars, parts, computers, electronics, real estate, clothing and so on. Only an idle man will go to bed hungry. My uncle in New Jersey is a Senior Engineer at PSEG electrical company. He earns around $300K/yr, yet he has chain of Caribean restaurants in Staten Island, Brooklyn and Bronx. That is the person I admire and I follow in his foot-step. There are lots of other people too like that.

Young boy, you just need to wake up from slumber and grow up.
Re: ;; by denzel2009: 3:45pm On May 17, 2012
payless:

I advise you to upload your graduation picture and degree certificate and I will go ahead and upload my degree certificate as soon as I get home this evening.

If your name is Michael, that's not your picture!
Re: ;; by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 17, 2012
denzel2009:

If your name is Michael, that's not your picture!

Michael for where?
Re: ;; by luckgames(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2012
Payless
I think it's time to cut off this BS
You must have lot of down time
if he can get on you to post your graduation photo
He is wining
I don't have a graduation photo's
I have not attended any graduation ceremony but I have graduated three time
for me it was always what is next

1 Like

Re: ;; by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 17, 2012
luckgames: Payless
I think it's time to cut off this BS
You must have lot of down time
if he can get on you to post your graduation photo
He is win
I don't have a graduation photo's
I have not attended any graduation ceremony but I have graduated three time
for me it was always what is next

I was compelled to put him in his place. The boy didn't know what he was talking about. I have decided to just let it go from now on because I have a lot on my schedule for the rest of the week.
Re: ;; by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: ;; by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: ;; by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 17, 2012
I respect what anyone's majors or studies in college. I will never downgrade someone's achievent in life. The guy that was attacking was out of his depth. If you read through my posts on this topic, you will find out I haven't downgraded anyone's academic achivement. I know what it is to go through college.
Re: ;; by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 17, 2012
[quoDr been
Re: ;; by Nobody: 3:52am On May 18, 2012
patriot2:
Ok, you are a good fellow.
Myself I have a masters degree in pure maths. I must be one of the few Nigerians who would study a science so hard which offers so little job opportunities. My dad always opposed it, he always saw maths as less good as engineering or medecin. For my Dad the only thing that counts is the pay. For me it is the love for the science and the thirst for knowledge.

Congratulations for what you've achieved. Maths is a great field to major in. I really love my kids to study maths and science. So I have started early by enrolling my 3 and 4 year old kids in a math and science school already. I did not know the importance of maths and scienecs until about 12 years ago. I was an art student in high school through college. I only did few maths and sciences in college as General Education courses. Four courses to be precise. I have never enjoyed any of the maths or science courses except Biology 1001 and 1002.
Re: ;; by One4me: 8:10am On May 18, 2012
Re: ;; by Nobody: 2:23am On May 19, 2012
One4me:
I knew he would find "an excuse" to chicken out, when push-becomes-shove! wink

He's been mouthing all along but when he said a "School Cert Holder" can do the Job of a "Criminologist", l instantly knew he was one of those faceless, internet-made nitwits who parade themselves with a PhD! grin grin

It takes a lot of effort to be an "academic success" and you will ever be proud to "flaunt it", IF NEED BE! wink smiley

But for "virtual noise makers" like Coogar, you can see that he is not man-enough to "show his hand"!

Am sure he is just one of those Yahoo-Yahoo boys sounding-off on N/Land!

@Payless: Keep the flag flying, answer your father's name, with dignity.

Cheers.

@one4me

You see, I had to put that scump bag in his place. My challenge to him still valid. He was really out of line. I have not seen him back since yesterday. May be his refugee status has been revoked and on his way back to Lagos. Who knows?

1 Like

Re: ;; by coogar: 5:40pm On May 20, 2012
One4me:
I knew he would find "an excuse" to chicken out, when push-becomes-shove! wink

He's been mouthing all along but when he said a "School Cert Holder" can do the Job of a "Criminologist", l instantly knew he was one of those faceless, internet-made nitwits who parade themselves with a PhD! grin grin

It takes a lot of effort to be an "academic success" and you will ever be proud to "flaunt it", IF NEED BE! wink smiley

But for "virtual noise makers" like Coogar, you can see that he is not man-enough to "show his hand"!

Am sure he is just one of those Yahoo-Yahoo boys sounding-off on N/Land!

@Payless: Keep the flag flying, answer your father's name, with dignity.

Cheers.

oloshious fellow - blowing hot oxygen in each other's rectum.
academic success in something as less mental-tasking as criminology?
you are a disgrace to the palm-wine tapping father of yours who worked
hands and knees to send you to school and then pay him back by dragging
the family tree in the mud.

payless:
@one4me
You see, I had to put that scump bag in his place. My challenge to him still valid. He was really out of line. I have not seen him back since yesterday. May be his refugee status has been revoked and on his way back to Lagos. Who knows?

look at this spastic sonofawhore!
so because you haven't seen me since yesterday means you put me in ma place.
some of us have a day job and a life to live rather than acting macho on the internet.

you posted a pic of someone you're not on the internet and you want me to lap it up?
only you have a half dozen businesses and you still manage to be a criminologist working 9-5?
if there's a place called hell, you won't be in it for telling such a blatant lie.

you're a walter mitty - that's all!
Re: ;; by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 20, 2012
coogar:

oloshious fellow - blowing hot oxygen in each other's rectum.
academic success in something as less mental-tasking as criminology?
you are a disgrace to the palm-wine tapping father of yours who worked
hands and knees to send you to school and then pay him back by dragging
the family tree in the mud.

look at this spastic sonofawhore!
so because you haven't seen me since yesterday means you put me in ma place.
some of us have a day job and a life to live rather than acting macho on the internet.

you posted a pic of someone you're not on the internet and you want me to lap it up?
only you have a half dozen businesses and you still manage to be a criminologist working 9-5?
if there's a place called hell, you won't be in it for telling such a blatant lie.

you're a walter mitty - that's all!

Stand up or shut your Bleep up! Take up the challenge and we move from there. You have been cleaning toilets around London for the past 72 hours, now you are back talking crap like you always do. Just do what I asked you to do and let's see who is truthful between me and your stupid self. I don't even work from 9-5 most of the time. It is 8- 6pm, sometimes it is whenever I finish. You can only wish to have businesses like I do. Mind you, I intend to retire by the time I clock 38. Without any doubt, I am working towards that goal. It is your own problem if you want to work for someone else forever.

Sent from my IPAD.
Re: ;; by coogar: 6:49pm On May 20, 2012
payless:

Stand up or shut your Bleep up! Take up the challenge and we move from there. You have been cleaning toilets around London for the past 72 hours, now you are back talking crap like you always do. Just do what I asked you to do and let's see who is truthful between me and your stupid self. I don't even work from 9-5 most of the time. It is 8- 6pm, sometimes it is whenever I finish.

Sent from my IPAD.

shows how small time you are. sent from my IPAD abi sent from my iPad!
apple's signature won't write sent from my IPAD!! it's sent from my iPad.
yet again, you have been shown up as a walter mitty. grin grin grin

oloshi feeling funky! cheesy
Re: ;; by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 20, 2012
coogar:

Whatever you say SOB.
Re: ;; by coogar: 6:53pm On May 20, 2012
payless:

Whatever you say SOB.

busted!
i have been using apple products when you are still
running around rolling tyres with your sullied panties.

you are no criminologist and you don't own an iPad.
in my opinion, you are just suffering from acute delusion
mixed with gross idiocy.
Re: ;; by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 20, 2012
coogar:

How many toilets have you cleaned in the last three days? I can see you came back really angry about something after being sent around to clean toilets? Joke apart, tell me if you need any help. Just swallow your pride and speak to me young boy. I will try my best to help you.
Re: ;; by coogar: 6:58pm On May 20, 2012
payless:

How many toilets have you cleaned in the last three days? I can see you came back really angry about something after being sent around to clean toilets? Joke apart, tell me if you need any help. Just swallow your pride and speak to me youn boy. I will try my best to help you.

you're a simple-minded tool!
not everyone abroad cleans toilet like your failed uncles did.
i have a good paying engineering job that pays more in a day than
the manager of your security firm needs in a month.
Re: ;; by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 20, 2012
coogar:

I heard most Nigerian trained engineers who reside in London end up cleaning toilets. Is that true?
Re: ;; by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 20, 2012
coogar:

I am really having fun with you.
Re: ;; by coogar: 7:11pm On May 20, 2012
payless:
I heard most Nigerian trained engineers who reside in London end up cleaning toilets. Is that true?

your uncles would say that to excuse their failure. i am sure
you heard it from them....

payless:
I am really having fun with you.

likewise......
Re: ;; by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 20, 2012
coogar:

your uncles would say that to excuse their failure. i am sure
you heard it from them....

likewise......

I really want to talk to you on the phone. Lol

I respect anything you do, whether engineering or otherwise. i hope you respect mine too. Criminology is not a cupcake whichever way you want to look at it.
Re: ;; by coogar: 7:14pm On May 20, 2012
payless:
I really want to talk to you on the phone. Lol

contrary to what you think, i don't talk to bitchass niggaz with buck-tooth.

payless:
I respect anything you do, whether engineering or otherwise. i hope you respect mine too. Criminology is not a cupcake whichever way you want to look at it.

likewise.......
i appreciate what you do too....criminology or carpentary...what
gets me peeved is when people lie about what they are not......
Re: ;; by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 20, 2012
coogar:

contrary to what you think, i don't talk to bitchass niggaz with buck-tooth.

Ok. You are really angry about something. I wish you all the best in life in whatever you do.

Sorry if you are offended by anything. God bless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) / Teenager Arrested For Selling Her 2-months Old Baby For N120,000 (pic) / Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.