Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! (62519 Views)

Fashion entrepreneurs that believe in AFRICA/ NIGERIA / FASHION Retailers,bloggers Etc Drop Ur Contacts/links 4 Easy Reach/networking / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by lechiffre: 1:51am On Oct 22, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to open an Accessories Store
- Guide to Become an Actor 
- Guide to Become a Bridal Salon Owner
- Guide to Become an Event Planner 
- Guide to Become a Fashion Designer
- Guide to Become a Professional Photographer 
- Guide to Become a Fashion stylist
then let's get started.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by repogirl(f): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2013
specialguest:

You have been really helpful thankx. Would find a professional to talk to before i make the purchase however since i am a beginner am sure either if the domestic machines will do. I have seen lots of designs online that i would love to try and i wish we had training centers for that in Abuja. Anyway i guess i would have to learn using the same method as you. Once more thank you

U`re welcome, glad to help.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by temiteewhy: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Order for your handmade beads for all occasions. Designed to make you look spectacular on your special day. You can preorder your preferred style/design and colour at very affordable prices. Contact 07013714544 and 07030398933. Pictures coming up soon
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Ij3355: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
I am a bead jewelry designer in owerri town an event planner too and a fashion designer. Become an expert in bead making in 2 weeks or less Contact 08181970996. Nonyned@gmail.com
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by nickieo: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello everyone,. I av a fashion place in Ibadan. Am into casual, corporate and native wears for female. Am glad to be part of this forum cos networking is the key! Please, I need assistance on Hw I can get good designers that can work with me. U can contact me on this no 08098230913. Thanks
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by 1306(f): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Hello everyone, my name is Doris and I am a garment constructor and pattern maker at dENMODE ( my label). I am yet to complete my website but I will post some pictures for you to see. I am currently based in Asaba haven relocated from Abuja. I do ready to wear and also bespoke clothing and I do training also.

I got inspired to post this by people like onari and Efosa, great work mamis. Ok here goes... Thanks for reading this long intro.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by 1306(f): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2013
Some stuff

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by 2neah: 1:28am On Oct 27, 2013
hi im 2neah,an aspiring fashion designer,im a fashion stylist and image consultant in ibadan,so if you need fashion tips or advice,add me on bbm,26aff916.i can help to change and advise on new pieces for your wardrobe,keeping you on trend and unique.pls visit my blog on [url][/url]stylerevamp..com for fashion tips and advices.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by perryern(f): 3:25am On Nov 05, 2013
Hey lovely trend'''' am perpetual am a designer ill be moving home after ma schooling in january ....by his grace ill be opening ma fashion line et fashion school in march.....so looking foward to working with some good designers and also fashion teachers(for ma future student) fashion illustration teacher and enterprenuership teacher I need the best capable hands I can get email me on pepzgreat@yahoomail.com thanks
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by afroxyz: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2013
Order for your afrocentric ankara bags and accessories. we blend African style with global fashion trends. Visit us @ No 5 maduike way off Akerele street (by randle junction), surulere, lagos.
BB:2B39F095; phone no: 08060793263, 08157605889; email: afrocentric.accessories2013@gmail.com

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by TOYNEX(f): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
★★ ROTAD BEADS AND DECOR, Located in Akure, Ondo State Nigeria ★★ For your bead making, wire works, ankara/fabric jewelry, yarn or cotton jewelery... We offer both online and offline training... We make use of several convenient and understandable techniques in our online training at very affordable prices including downloadable e-books with step by step illustrated pictures. To prove our effectiveness of online training and to help u make a decision we offer 2-free classes for u before payment, if u find d lectures understandable and convenient... then opt in! For more enquiries: CONTACT: 08030420155 ( CALLS, SMS, Whatsapp) Facebook ID: rotad beads and decor ; 2go ID: regcy E-mail: rotadbd@gmail.com It's all about Jeweleries, beads and more....♠♠♠ and we are everywhere with U...※
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by kemesty(f): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hi everyone,I'm pleased to find out about this forum of 'networkers'. I just rounded up my program in a fashion school and would love to sharpen my skills through an industrial attachment program with anyone residing in Abuja.
Hook me up on passelsbiz@gmail.com or thewinningme@yahoo.com Thank you.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by AgbonayeOsaru: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Click on this link http://nexva.mobi/app/show/id/31866 to download the best Nigerian fashion mobile app so that you get thousands of naija styles straight to your mobile phone, join the Nigerian fashion social network and join Fashion4Naija online school. This app is free and available for android, blackberry, symbian, windows phone and palm os

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by maki(f): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Happy new year, Fashionistas....
Yep.. we are still here....
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by kaycee5(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Same to you welcome back...
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by StayHealthyBlog(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
www.stayhealthy.blog.co.uk is a blog about healthcare, beauty, lifestyle, style & fashion, news, foods & diets, relationship tips and stories etc. Its being a great wonder for me why Nigerians don't give themselves so much intetests about their health status. A good number of Nigerians shut their eyes and minds when the matter of staying and living healthy arises.

Notwithstanding, I have decided to make it a job to blog about these things so as to give enough people the chance to really know the sweetness of living a healthy life. Being healthy is not limited to the fact that you dont fall sick, you dont go to a hospital etc, no! Its more than that. If you are well informed about things around you then you are also healthy and lots more.

So, I want to use this opportunity to invite beauticians, freelance writers, nutritionists, fashionistas, doctors and intending doctors, healthcare givers, beauty personnels and others that have their line of duties in those areas to come and partner with me to make things happen in this Country. Thanks

Contact me if interested: bbm 79D57D49 , 08162636485 for call or whatsapp.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mehn we plenty o. Anyway one thing i enjoy wt d industry is its diversity and expanse. Aside that other areas are involved; stylist, makeup artist, modeling, agencies, brandin, bloggn, shows, photography e.t.c. Anyway, i'm also up cmin v my sketch close 2 400 (subject 2 evaluation anyway). Am a guy and nt familiar wt types of dres, design, trend, fabric, colour e.t.c had 2 check 4 peplum dres and metallic colours last year on google 2 show u aw much of a novist i am. I wish 2 learn al that s available. I'm in love wt spice t.v esp dr look book program and spice special, especialy also the AFW London, Glitz fashion week Ghana and Lagos FW. Hope i can learn mre here. Gud work ops saw ur sketch since 2012 (u also inspired me 2 start) love dm
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
It gladdens my heart to discover this thread, I salute u guys. Yea, want to purchase an embroidery machine for my vocational utility. I need advice on d product to go 4. And guys am naïve in d use of embroidery, do u think it's hard to learn ά̲̣̥ƞd use while usin it to work? Candid advice, plz.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2014
For purchase of female tops N200 (wholesale), N300 (retail price), pls contact me , email :abodashee@yahoo.com, 08087437919 or 08137411875, or 2b572067.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by truerebel: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
I supply affordable jewelry to retailers within the N800-N2500 price range. If you are interested in starting your own small jewelry business and will like to buy wholesales contact me.

BB pin: 21659E1E
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by simplejayne: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
For Brother, Singer, Janome and Michley Electric Sewing Machines, call 08132052679. You can also visit http://simplejayne.smemarkethub.com to buy online. 10- 22 days delivery. Nationwide Delivery
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by 9jagurl81: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Check out this site for beautiful women shoes up to size 13W
www.ohmashoes.com
Free Shipping anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by nojewel(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hi all,
All the fashion designers in the house i have great news for you!!!
PATTERN MAKING HIP CURVE!!!!!!! is available in Nigeria for sale.
We all know the importance of ensuring all the curves are right when drafting a flat pattern.

Contact me for details:
Email: nojewel@gmail.com
BBM: 23425E9F

1 Like

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by BammyCreations: 4:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Am bammy...I make use of any kind of fabric material(Ankara,suade,leather,etc) of your choice to design your bags,purse,slippers,sandals,shoes,costumes,earrings and accessories at affordable prices.
PLACE YOUR ORDER
TRAINING ALSO AVAILABLE
You can contact me on:
Whatsapp:07068834345
Bbm:7E214D8B
Instagram:bammy_light
Facebook:Facebook.com/ayobami.fakokunde
Email:ay4ril31@yahoo.com

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Housesolange24: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2014
Hi every1 am here to pass this grate information to u.. House of SOLANGE is a fashion house which is into all forms of custom made clothing exquisite gown,luxury fabrics, bridals, beads and much more.,, our mission is to make u feel comfortable in what you are wearing and give u design and finishing that will keep u coming back.
Our address is located at No 17 Ishaga road surulere lagos is the road leading to Luth hospital. U can also call us on 08185982545 or add pin 73CB8A58 to get more photo of our work.

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Our promo is on. Come get yours. items finishing fast.call or whatsapp us on 08096577157 for more details. U could add us on bb too 7904911C

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by azyaq(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hi,my brand is BBC[Brainy Blooms Couture]we design luvly ankara wears 4 kids,prom dress with a touch of ankara,teens wear and we also make ankara bags and shoe.contact[08021336959,08024570293]locate us @ 4th avenue shodipo agbara badagry exp,way.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by kiwi5: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hi , pls is there anywhere I can learn tailoring in Enugu.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" / I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / This Woman's Owambe Gele Got Everybody Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.