Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,372 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 AM

HELP! Is This Bad Luck Or What?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP! Is This Bad Luck Or What?? (588 Views)

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help / How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Is This Bad Luck Or What?? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 15, 2012
Yesterday ♍Ɣ roommate and friend clocked 20,That morning it started raining heavily with heavy thunderstorm and lightening. I had set ♍Ɣ alarm the previous night to wake М̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ up by 6am cos I wanted to be the first person to wish her hapy birthday. when I woke up, I heard some1 sobbing, I checked out and saw it was her. When I asked her Y she was sobbing she said ω¡τђ tears in her eyes that she s scared, I was confused and asked her 'scared of what? She explained further to М̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ that since she could remember, it always rain heavily on her birthday, dat her mum once told her it rained heavily on the day she was about to give birth to her and dat her mum almost gave birth to her at home cos there was no cab or bus on sight to convey her mum to the hospital,her dad had to rush to his friends house to lend his car. She concluded she might ђλ√ǝ bad luck cos of this bizzare annual incident. Pls fellow nairalanders, do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink this is a sign of badluck or any negative meaning?
Re: HELP! Is This Bad Luck Or What?? by akmid(f): 7:50pm On May 15, 2012
lol,if she was born during raining reason,what does she expect? just like someone in Europe born in jan complaining it snows every year on her bday! encourage her its not a bad sign,just nature having its course!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Preacher Heals Bedridden Nollywood Actor / Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory / Genesis-revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.