Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,249 members, 7,967,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! (1005 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Things Men Must Know In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2012
angry angry

just give me 2 reasons why men must still pay bride price?
in this age of very costly education, a boy will spend lots n lots of money, to train to be say lawyer, teacher or doctor and will still have to pay money to get married? when its the women who benifit most from the marriage? how many men pray wives?? now how many women pray for husbands?? left to me alone no man shuld marry and let see who suffers.nonsense!
they say the man will request for the lady's hand , which hand?shitz

1 Like

Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Dyt(f): 8:14pm On May 15, 2012
E-slap
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On May 15, 2012
Just say u broke and quit screaming.

Put d blame on poverty and strive to change ur situation

Blawwdy donkey!
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Killz1(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2012
bin gbagbo: angry angry

just give me 2 reasons why men must still pay bride price?
in this age of very costly education, a boy will spend lots n lots of money, to train to be say lawyer, teacher or doctor and will still have to pay money to get married? when its the women who benifit most from the marriage? how many men pray wives?? now how many women pray for husbands?? left to me alone no man shuld marry and let see who suffers.nonsense!
they say the man will request for the lady's hand , which hand?shitz
The federal ministry of health warns that egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, partial discombobulation & sophisticated obfuscation, which invariably, consistently & systematically, leads to death! Don't start threads after smoking!
If you must smoke, don't start a thread, if you must start a thread, don't smoke!
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by coogar: 8:28pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:
The federal ministry of health warns that egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, partial discombobulation & sophisticated obfuscation, which invariably, consistently & systematically, leads to death! Don't start threads after smoking!
If you must smoke, don't start a thread, if you must start a thread, don't smoke!

you have a right to your opinion but quit abusing the privilege.
what's the meaning of the dross above? if his opinion makes you nauseous, kiss
a raving black mamba.
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Killz1(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2012
coogar:

you have a right to your opinion but quit abusing the privilege.
what's the meaning of the dross above? if his opinion makes you nauseous, kiss
a raving black mamba.

If my opinion makes you nauseous, kiss my arse. . . Ermm, don't bother replying doofus, i'll ignore you! Fool! wink
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by coogar: 8:37pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

If my opinion makes you nauseous, kiss my arse. . . Ermm, don't bother replying doofus, i'll ignore you! Fool! wink

the funniest thing is you didn't have one, you albinoid dingbat!
do you even have a day job than waiting for new posts and writing nonsense about them?
isn't it holiday period in nigeria? time to go help your dad gather palm kernels and
make yourself useful instead of sniffing the sullied panties of idowuogbo!
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Killz1(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2012
coogar:

the funniest thing is you didn't have one, you albinoid dingbat!
do you even have a day job than waiting for new posts and writing nonsense about them?
isn't it holiday period in nigeria? time to go help your dad gather palm kernels and
make yourself useful instead of sniffing the sullied panties of idowuogbo!
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by coogar: 8:43pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

is that the donor of your y-chromosomes chewing the
palm kernels i talked about? no wonder you are an albino.
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by LaParisienne(f): 8:45pm On May 15, 2012
Dyt: E-slap
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Killz1(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2012
coogar:

is that the donor of your y-chromosomes chewing the
palm kernels i talked about? no wonder you are an albino.
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by coogar: 8:50pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

yes, i can see the second donor.....more evidence
that you are a product of a cheap drunk fu[b]c[/b]k!
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Killz1(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2012
coogar:

yes, i can see the second donor.....more evidence
that you are a product of a cheap drunk fu[b]c[/b]k!
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Years(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2012
Lwkmd ... no be small thing oo, av never heard of E-Slap b4,lol...
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by OPEYEMIAD(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2012
Lwkmd! U people are just generating ur english- E-fight, E-slap. What again bros
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On May 15, 2012
Cougar liv my handle alone na! angry
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Adaeze003(f): 10:03pm On May 15, 2012
lol! broke arse..
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2012
coogar my pally, why waste ur time on an unruly, unrepentant schizophrenic bastaad albino?
would u chase after a madman that grabs your towel from the bath?? i doubt that.
what shocks me is the attitude of the mods who have consistently kept this slowpoke unpunished for verbally assaulting others.
sexshittz or whatever u call yaself, find a job, eeeediott!!

bush pig!! angrycoogar my pally, why waste ur time on an unruly, unrepentant schizophrenic bastaad albino?
would u chase after a madman that grabs your towel from the bath?? i doubt that.
what shocks me is the attitude of the mods who have consistently kept this slowpoke unpunished for verbally assaulting others.

bush pig!!
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by coogar: 11:52am On May 16, 2012
bin gbagbo: coogar my pally, why waste ur time on an unruly, unrepentant schizophrenic bastaad albino?

bush pig!!

he gets punished from time to time but the abuse he suffered as a child as
made him extremely stubborn and unrepentant. like he said, he's a nokia 3310.
an unruly, ornery, mentally-handicapped albinoid who has chosen to vent his
frustrations out on innocent posters of nairaland to get his daily dosages of
penile erecti[i]o[/i]ns.

if there's a place called heaven, be assured that sexkillz wouldn't be in it.
he would be in hell bending over and sucking satan's balls while being fisted
by hundreds of goblins. all he does everyday is to condemn people's posts and
he's incapable of making intelligent threads. he's an obdurate w@nker, ignore him!
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2012
[quote author=coogar]

he gets punished from time to time but the abuse he suffered as a child as
made him extremely stubborn and unrepentant. like he said, he's a nokia 3310.
an unruly, ornery, mentally-handicapped albinoid who has chosen to vent his
frustrations out on innocent posters of nairaland to get his daily dosages of
penile erecti[i]o[/i]ns.

if there's a place called heaven, be assured that sexkillz wouldn't be in it.
lwtmbfh grin[quote author=coogar]

he gets punished from
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 16, 2012
I don't care for the idea of bride price either.
Re: Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 16, 2012
Em op, i feel u. But bearing in mind that paying of bride price (buying of brides) has been a tradition and a citeria to owning bride, i dnt see ur little chant doing u any good, however getting into dialouge with the brides people is the solution. I am sure a few bottles of seamans whisky will get u in the good books of your inlaws. You will be shocked that they sift ground better than the federal government.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Right Thing To Do / Al Ladies Must Read Dix.... / Nigerian Girls Having Multiple Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.