Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available (1565 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million / How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by tundexx: 6:56am On May 16, 2012
I need a quick loan of N2 million for a transaction. I have a truck of worth N3 Million Naira to use as collateral.
The full amount will be paid back in 3 months.
Reach me on 07043996639 if you can assist.
Thanks
Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by omotola1(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2012
Pls just show us how to secure the loan.
Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by cjenny: 6:01pm On May 17, 2012
Pls hs,has anyone gotten a loan thru dis Bodeade of a person ? If yes,pls share with d hs so we can knw hw to go abt it n if its fake,d hs has to be aware and stay clear.
Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by omotola1(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2012
@ Cjenny, i support!!! I called d guy and he asked me to pay a certain fee before he will “show me how to get the loan“ how am i sure dat i will eventually benefit from his so called loan? We are all naija... An average naija is not a mumu. Everybody is wise & sharp! I wonder why someone have to pay in order to secure a loan... I perceive something is not right!
Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by Icocop101(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2012
]@ Cjenny, i support!!! I called d guy and he asked me to pay a certain fee before he will “show me how to get the loan“ how am i sure dat i will eventually benefit from his so called loan? We are all naija... An average naija is not a mumu. Everybody is wise & sharp! I wonder why someone have to pay in order to secure a loan... I perceive something is not right!

So i called some1 up on this same forum that fronts himself as a loan securer, and demanded that i forward 2 him my contact email add. which i did, and promised 2 update mé with necessary details which hé never did. I ADVICE we should be careful of these IMPOSTORS!!!
Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by cjenny: 2:06pm On May 18, 2012
@omotala1 yea I sensed d guy is nt real cos of d way he was talking.I was asking him some question which he find it diffcult to answer n wasn't straight forward.I ask him d name of company and he called one funny name which I didn't hear him well.I told him to spell it so I can get d name well,he refused.dat was wen I suspected something was fishy n to add dat I was going to pay 1200 or thereabout.he refuse to give d address of d so called company at ikeja.that u will have to meet with him,den he nw take u there like one small child dat doesn't knw road or his left n right.he was trying to smooth talk me with d 20% intrest rate. wen I told him there are a lot of fraudsters on net,he try to make me belive dat he is nt one of them by telling me he is Pastor,can u imagine dat?no be General overser for calabar dey come kwara and lagos state to rob pple there cars with his gangs. @icocop101 u are right,we really have to be careful with dis imposter dat see demself as loan securers,they are scammers.hw can dey ask u to pay a certain fee before dey can give u loan dat dey will still benefit from d intrest rate.pls Nl beware !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by tundexx: 7:23am On May 23, 2012
Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by onoja12: 8:18am On May 23, 2012
how many liters tank is your truck carrying
Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by Nobody: 8:33am On May 23, 2012
people beware. i have been duped twice on this forum. the first person was someone i paid egold worth $250 to convert it to naira for me and pay into my account but since today i have not seen the money. the second person is someone that claimed he will get unilag admission for me, after paying him 250,000 naira installmently, but he was still coming up with gimmicks to exhort more money and i still didn't get the admission. Just beware.
Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by walcolm(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2012
for those of you who are interested in securing a bank loan, there is no lecture anywhere in the world anybody can teach you to secure a loan in Nigeria.

unless you are running a successful business already and generating revenue already, Nigerian banks will not loan you money
unless you are working in a good company ie. oil, telecoms or banking and you have a steady and decent income, the banks will not lend you anything more than salary advance, autoloan and mortgage loan and the hurdles you have to jump through to get those loans makes the whole process not worthwhile. when you factor in the cut throat interest rate they will give you, it makes it even worse
Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by idtiwo: 7:40pm On May 24, 2012
I have called dat 1200 naira guy also.He said i should meet him in tantalizer in egbeda.Instantly.I knew he is a fraudstar.I did not honour him invitation.The following day,he began to call me asking me not to miss the opportunity to secure a loan without collateral.Why is begging me to come even when i wasnt interested in his loan.Pls stay clear of him.He is a fraudstar
Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by Icocop101(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2012
idtiwo: I have called dat 1200 naira guy also.He said i should meet him in tantalizer in egbeda.Instantly.I knew he is a fraudstar.I did not honour him invitation.The following day,he began to call me asking me not to miss the opportunity to secure a loan without collateral.Why is begging me to come even when i wasnt interested in his loan.Pls stay clear of him.He is a fraudstar

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available by tundexx: 10:12am On May 27, 2012
The truck is 10,000 litres

(1) (Reply)

Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... / "Who Else Wants To Crack The Code of Making Real Money Online?" / Law Chamber: How To Open And Run Successful Nigeria Chamber As Non Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.