Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,524 members, 7,908,432 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman (28741 Views)

Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. / We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by hotwax: 5:00pm On May 16, 2012
Yoruba people, either they are betraying people somewhere, ploting against someone in another place or distabilizing a third place. Now they have joines Boko Haram to kill others. If Yoruba Boko Haram want to kill people in Lagos, no be dem people? If they move out of the west sha, that will be when they will meet their waterloo.

I thought you read the article and saw where they mentioned "IBO, IJAW, YORUBAS" as members/working for boko-haram.

Yes you saw it. Buh..why did u ignore it and make this bigot/racist comment??
The answer is simple. HATE. You just hate Yoruba for hating sake. A simple trait of Adolf Hitler and Arabs hating Jews.

Why cant you take a gun and shoot any yoruba u see near you to really show u hate them.

An slowpoke
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by sayusuf(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2012
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by laCapri: 5:04pm On May 16, 2012
kingoflag:

Troops are being sent abroad because the Government f*oolishly thinks that'll stop the inevitable coup that is bound to consume them.

If you're familiar with the (Nigerian) Military its is highly probable that they've heard rumblings that one (a coup) was in the making (planning stages) and they felt a destabilization of the plans was necessary. Let them keep dreaming. When the Army finds that Ijaw Major that will agree to take over from Jonadumb, its game over. As it was in '66 and '83, so it shall be soonest. History is always ready to give a big, horrible slap to those who wish to disrespect it.

Are u a human being or a pig?
hw can u wish dis 4 Nigeria
u must be suffering from meningitis
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by oiseworld: 5:22pm On May 16, 2012
kingoflag:

Troops are being sent abroad because the Government f*oolishly thinks that'll stop the inevitable coup that is bound to consume them.

If you're familiar with the (Nigerian) Military its is highly probable that they've heard rumblings that one (a coup) was in the making (planning stages) and they felt a destabilization of the plans was necessary. Let them keep dreaming. When the Army finds that Ijaw Major that will agree to take over from Jonadumb, its game over. As it was in '66 and '83, so it shall be soonest. History is always ready to give a big, horrible slap to those who wish to disrespect it.

very silly coment. Are u the major to be used in the coup? Where is the coupcoming from?
This shows just how you think, so restoring peace in a neighbouring country is a means of distration.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by jude33084(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2012
Isaactop9: thank God Benin city wasn't included.

I beg hide our lovely town.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Chanchit: 5:25pm On May 16, 2012
This news smells like rotten egg.... If BH try enter lagos ALARM don blow for them be that....
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by jude33084(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2012
sayusuf:
you cant easily kill them.they are battle ready now, nd u are not. My brother, things have change now.hausa community in lagos are heavily armed,ready 4 battle

They can't do anything when it starts. Do u know how many tribes in lagos that hate d attitude of the hausa muslims?
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Chanchit: 5:30pm On May 16, 2012
sayusuf:
you cant easily kill them.they are battle ready now, nd u are not. My brother, things have change now.hausa community in lagos are heavily armed,ready 4 battle
Heavily armed my foot.... My advice be say make u follow them come....!
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Yeske2(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2012
Wetin be the next tori abeg.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by jude33084(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2012
buJu-234:
but lets b real 4 one second o.. if BH decides to come to Lagos; they will hard to catch ooo; because can u see influx of these small small boys 4rm the North to Lagos of recent.
they are mostly riding Okada on d express way without protection.... our security guys should plz watch out ooo

Well said and point noted.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by joanana(f): 5:52pm On May 16, 2012
hardbody: All these internet tigers sef, i cant wait forthe first tonnes of bombs to be detonated on third mainland bridge and perhaps simultaneously around Onitsha head bridge and Imo river bridge at Owerrinta and let us see how many of these marshalls will come out to fight whoever in their wildest dreams they think they can attack. I no blame una, na computer and internet they give una liver, mumu people

Your own mumuness no get grade!!! mtcheew!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by ikeyman00(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2012
hardbody

All these internet tigers sef, i cant wait forthe first tonnes of bombs to be detonated on third mainland bridge and perhaps simultaneously around Onitsha head bridge and Imo river bridge at Owerrinta and let us see how many of these marshalls will come out to fight whoever in their wildest dreams they think they can attack. I no blame una, na computer and internet they give una liver, mumu people

people like u should be fed to crocodile for real

ewu hausa

1 Like

Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by dloposki: 6:12pm On May 16, 2012
"
hardbody: All these internet tigers sef, i cant wait forthe first tonnes of bombs to be detonated on third mainland bridge and perhaps simultaneously around Onitsha head bridge and Imo river bridge at Owerrinta and let us see how many of these marshalls will come out to fight whoever in their wildest dreams they think they can attack. I no blame una, na computer and internet they give una liver, mumu people
"

Dude, u're a fool! This is officially d most immature statement in nairaland's history!! U cant wait 4 d 1st tonnes of bomb.... Assume a(some) member(s) of ur family gets blown 2 bits when these bombs dat u just "cant wait" 2 see go off eventually goes off! Dats when u'ld feel d pain dat these nairalanders here feel!

1 Like

Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by GeorgeD1(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2012
these guys are a sick lot! angry
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Paulego(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2012
hotwax: Jonathan, go drink acid. The same old news everyday. "Boko-haram leader arrested and confessed blah blah".

Are they doing it alone? Somebody is paying their bills. Can an Aimajiri(begger) afford an AK47 ?

Yet that shameless government will be telling us trashhhh as if we are morons.

PDP/Jona, fku
did they mentioned that the boko haram members are almajiris. They are all educated guys. You should not try to politicized the or think it is a religious issue or regional but a national issue. Mind your statements

1 Like

Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Paulego(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2012
joanana:

Your own mumuness no get grade!!! mtcheew!!! grin grin grin grin

you shouldn't blame him, he is still a child. Not yet matured.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by okoagwu(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2012
coolnaija! una nogo kill me, well shall na una mouth were una de use talk am, appreciate the power of ICT
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by baysol: 7:58pm On May 16, 2012
Easier said than done. They will make the mistake of the their life if ever the cowards call boko haram step their ugly foot into Lagos. Bunch of lunatics, that need to be tossed into hot boiling drink for all their sins against the people.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by GODBLESSU1: 9:34pm On May 16, 2012
Don't really know what to say. God bless Nigeria
lipsrsealed
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by fm7070: 9:36pm On May 16, 2012
this Boko idiots are senseless. If they should dare try that nonsense Lagos or South west, they and their generation will not live to tell the ugly story. I bet it
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 16, 2012
joanana: Boko Haram or whatever the sect is called should not make any attempt to bomb Lagos State or any state in the east else, all Hausas , guilty or not will be killed in one night!!! i reme,ber the OPC vs Hausa in 2000. They should rethink their strategy n give up!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

It will only make things worse.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Butoneday2(m): 12:44am On May 17, 2012
They should go to hell and burn to ashes for all i care. Bunch of f.o.o.l.s, smelling stinking i.d.i.o.t.s, scarywary.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 12:54am On May 17, 2012
"Sulaiman said the sect decided to take the attack to the South in order to prove that Boko Haram is a national movement, not a Hausa militant group par se, our security source said."

I doubt the credibility of the writer Sounds like they want to play dice with this Boko thingy. undecided
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Detongue: 12:59am On May 17, 2012
Since d southern elders supported d careless speach by dis demon Buhari, dey should wait for his sect (bh). I pray only d families of dis elders are affected wen dis devils come calling
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 1:07am On May 17, 2012
Dr been
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 1:57am On May 17, 2012
Why retaliate on innocent people just because they came from the north? Why are southerners threatening to attack Hausas who themselves are the major victims of Boko Haram's onslought in the north? If BH attack u down south trace the attackers and retaliate not some innocent poor people who are not responsible for the crime. Even God dont punish people because of the crimes committed by others, He punish the criminals! If u cant find them wait for the security agencies to do their job. If u attack our innocent brothers there, YOUR PEOPLE ARE ALSO IN THE NORTH!
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 3:51am On May 17, 2012
If one bomb ever go off in Lagos...the fishes of Lagos lagoons are about to get a feast...we will toss as many of them as possible into the lagoons with hard stones tied to them..no point wasting bullets on the worthless ones among them.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:02am On May 17, 2012
Just make a little try and Northerners will be forced out of south-west in less than a week.

This time around the federal government go no say dem no get power

Infact they will know power belong to the people
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by Nobody: 4:49am On May 17, 2012
fm7070: this Boko idiots are senseless. If they should dare try that nonsense Lagos or South west, they and their generation will not live to tell the ugly story. I bet it

Five star internet General threatening thunder and brimestones in Nairaland. This one wey no fit hold catapult. Msheeeeew.
Re: We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman by kinnad(m): 6:15am On May 17, 2012
grin
kingoflag:

Nah, actually its me and your mother plotting a coup on your father's bed .
grin
kingoflag:

Nah, actually its me and your mother plotting a coup on your father's bed .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Pictured With His Beautiful Daughters / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Uzoma Asagwara Wins Legislative Seat In Manitoba, Canada [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.